Min0s

Jan 10, 2020
hey guys. I seem to be kinda stuck with Andrea, I got her at 20 (max for aquaintance) the first few days and since that nothing happened. I tried visiting her at the riverside (morning & day) or on the ship (evening) but all she offers me is nomal chat (which is useless cause i'm already at 20...).
I think she is supposed to ask me to rebuild the house but she doesn't. it starts getting weird cause I've quite progressed other girls in the meantime. Just got to the ridge and cath mentions i'm good at carpnting cause I helped Andrea with her house, well.... not really^^
Any idea how to progress?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
hey guys. I seem to be kinda stuck with Andrea, I got her at 20 (max for aquaintance) the first few days and since that nothing happened. I tried visiting her at the riverside (morning & day) or on the ship (evening) but all she offers me is nomal chat (which is useless cause i'm already at 20...).
I think she is supposed to ask me to rebuild the house but she doesn't. it starts getting weird cause I've quite progressed other girls in the meantime. Just got to the ridge and cath mentions i'm good at carpnting cause I helped Andrea with her house, well.... not really^^
Any idea how to progress?

Each of the plateaus (20/40/60/80) has a story segement associated with it;

For Andrea's questline:

Off the top of my head I can't recall what other triggers are needed for the level 20 upgrade, but I'll check tomorrow. Usually when you're stuck it's because it wants other sections to have progressed as well, so you might have neglected Karen, or something :)

Min0s

Jan 10, 2020
Ty boss for your answer. That is the weird thing : I did advance the other girls quite a lot. Karen stage is "advance other stories for more karen" (basically did the banana quest with her).

Yeah checked the steam guide but it doesn't really say what is the trigger for the steps. I know i'm stuck between step 1 (big lizard^^) and step 2 (hut construction) but cannot start it. i'm at day 37 and usually try to enter places manually (not by map) in order to have the scenes trigger but with Andrea..

EDIT : managed to solve it. Somehow I had to enter MC room in the morning tohave her text me and advance her story.

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
EDIT : managed to solve it. Somehow I had to enter MC room in the morning tohave her text me and advance her story.
Okay, so what's happening is that a lot of questlines go through the morning SMS nexus (girl sends you message in the morning, and now you can advance that). We do it there because we always know where you are in the morning, so you don't get weird logic glitches where Karen messages you while you're standing next to her.

Because it's limited to one a day, you can create a traffic jam there, where the newer messages gets priority. We also do the same test on re-entering your room in the morning, though, so if you exit the room and re-enter, you can pop the next message off the queue without advancing the time.

Min0s

Jan 10, 2020
Yep you're right boss, it actually triggered A LOT of other quests. Thing is it is a bit weird to have a trigger when you enter your room in the morning, cause well usually you leave it at that time. You're correct that the easy fix is to leave and retenter immediatly but it is a bit weird.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Ok, no problem, just asked if there was anything known about it.
Yeah, I need to go back and look tomorrow :D It's been a rush, with a lot of new content coming in late in the month (and the next 3 months looming over us; the Halloween, Black Friday and Winter Sale events, respectively, all get big updates).

Reactions: Donkeybong

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Her boxing photo is hot.
Yeah, it would need to be that one, since Grace's progression is much more romantic focused than other girls. You tend to get more cuddles, kisses and handholding (or HaHo'ing, as someone on the LoM server insists, the 6th base), rather than sex.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Yeah, it would need to be that one, since Grace's progression is much more romantic focused than other girls. You tend to get more cuddles, kisses and handholding (or HaHo'ing, as someone on the LoM server insists, the 6th base), rather than sex.
But we will f*ck her in the end??

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes