Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
i know the Canadian girl is the last girl but just for curiosity she was cut from the game?
I would imagine there has to be a certain point where you have to stop adding girls or the game would never end. I mean, when Rachel gets added, there'll be 13 girls, already a sizeable cast. And if you keep adding girls, some are going to suffer from a lack of quality.

But also given the date on the post and that the MC doesn't recognise her from the ship, it's probably a case that its just fanservice and she was never meant to be one of the cast.

I seem to be stuck. Haven't been introduced to the new girl after finding the drawing with Grace. Can anyone help?
She's coming in the V20 update.

Reactions: ExcelExcel

Towaum

Aug 14, 2019
By far my favorite 18+ game ever. I have some money coming in early next year and some of that is definitly going towards this project team.

Top Notch stuff guys!

Reactions: VOYEUR and as231

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
I'm not sure if the bug is Jenny being locked at 40 relationship, or if the bug is showing that it's possible to go beyond that point, but either way there's a bug.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I hate to bring this up.. but did you make a change to space for the paint the body of Raven ? Thanks...

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Droid Productions what does this mean View attachment 2093684 ?
Does it mean end of story-line for these three characters?
Not the end of storyline, but the end of leveling up. The problem with making all 10 girls 'equal' is that they need equal amounts of content :) With 9 months left of development that means some of them need to start closing the levelling up content round about now to get there in time.

Reactions: Xantoser

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Thanks
and given that I haven't found her, she is yet to be added to game
She got added to the Steam branch yesterday, so... still WIP. The story of how you find her is in, the flirting/additional content is being added right now. Then next month we're hoping to get her first sex scene and her relaxation activity in. Because we know she's got to have 4 big level up sex scenes before we're done, we're trying to frontload her content (and grace content)... in retrospect making all girls 'equal' was a terrible idea :)

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes