Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
only one Memory missing in Raven's : (
Raven had an early 'split path' that could either go romance (you turn her down the first time she tries to screw you in the boat) or party girl (screw her immediately). We decided that this was a terrible idea later on, but the basic system's still set up for that. She switches to a romance path regardless. If you want that memory, find a save around the time when you meet her in the boat to find her equipement, catch her and don't have sex, then later on you have a similar sex scene in her room with different dialog.

Sep 10, 2021
Weird that I can't seem to find poster #5 locations anywhere. It's the last wallpaper I can get for now it seems.

Last edited:

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Currently I'm stuck for any sort of relationship advancement with Jenn I tried to go by the guide as spankbank scene says level 40 and do cook with Jenn...I did that after lotion scene and nothing yet...I don't know what to do lol.

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
Currently I'm stuck for any sort of relationship advancement with Jenn I tried to go by the guide as spankbank scene says level 40 and do cook with Jenn...I did that after lotion scene and nothing yet...I don't know what to do lol.
I was stuck with Jenny too until I progressed the game and unlocked a new area called Caves. After you do that and then cook with Jenny, the next day you'll get a text from Jenny about a new quest

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I just started playing this game today and after getting some wallpapers I went to view them and I get an error message than the game freezes and closes...anyone else having that issue?
No, that's a new one. Could you try again, and get me a screenshot of the error message?

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
(Bug) During the night scene in the kitchen with Jenny, after removing the cherry and banana toppings it's impossible to lick off the cream. Skip button does work though

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
When I saw the lesbian tag I was kinda hoping actual scene with two or more girls for the MC to watch for example when Cath just gropes Gabby in engine room shows it as under shirt why not have the shirt up to show the act lol

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
is the red sea bass fish in the same place where you catch all the other fish? I tried to catch it for like 5 days but no luck there (jenny's quest).

Reactions: DE10HRO

Juicy94

Oct 24, 2020
When I download the Spankbank and extract it, where do I put it in the folder? Cause when I boot up the game nothing is unlocked. Please don't say saves because I tried looking for a save folder and can't find that either.

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
is the red sea bass fish in the same place where you catch all the other fish? I tried to catch it for like 5 days but no luck there (jenny's quest).
It is the same fishing location. I think you're hinted by Jenny that you need to ask Reyna about how to catch one, given that her family is familiar with fishing. When you do so, you'll be hinted that you need a new lure. And only then does it appear in Karen's shop. When you go fishing (same location), you have to click on the rusty lure to change it to the new lure. Then all of a sudden, all of the old fish get replaced with new fish. The one you want is the small fish.

It's worth noting that the old fish and the new fish all sell for the same amount of $3, regardless of size. This didn't make any sense to me but that's the game for you.

hereforthefun3

May 22, 2022
When I download the Spankbank and extract it, where do I put it in the folder? Cause when I boot up the game nothing is unlocked. Please don't say saves because I tried looking for a save folder and can't find that either.
C:\Users\YOURPCNAME\AppData\LocalLow\FlexibleMedia\Paradise Lust

extract the contents of it, not the spankbank folder itself so open it and you will see all the files

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
After unlocking all of the scenes for v0.19d I'd say the game is quite good but there are 2 major gripes I really hope gets fixed for the future.

1. Jacuzzi and Swimsuits
I repaired the Jacuzzi pretty early on to find out you need to gift the girl a swimsuit to invite them over. The problem is that the game gives no hints as to how you're supposed to acquire the swimsuits. The path to unlocking it feels confusing and unintuitive. Early on, when interacting with the Resort pool, pumps or even the sun loungers, you just can't get anywhere. I would not have known swimsuits were a thing had I not tried to unlock all the scenes. Maria's sun bathing scene was literally the last one. The only hint was to invite Maria to go sunbathing. The intuitive solution is to interact with the sun loungers at the Ridge or to talk to Maria and ask her out to sunbathe. Neither solution works. I tried painting Maria's picture, that did nothing. Instead the solution, is to interact with the sun loungers at the resort, after the caves are unlocked. At this point in the game I had completely forgotten about the Resort sun loungers because they were a dead end for such a long time. Honestly the same was true for Andrea's yoga mat quest, since the game doesn't allow you to pick up the rolled up mat at the Lagoon Control room on the grounds that it's "too heavy" (despite allowing you to carry around 2 hoes, a mop, a broom, a fishing rod, a crowbar, etc.). I had to look up where you had to go for sunbathing, and then only after you clean up the pool do you finally unlock the swimsuits that you apparently need for the Jacuzzi, which is not under Erik's control. The game really needs to offer the player a more intuitive path to invite people over to the Jacuzzi and it needs a clearer path to unlocking swimsuits.

2. Running out of alcohol at the bar
Jack only realizes he's out when he's trying to serve a new customer. He should already know he's out, after serving the last customer. The difference here is that Jack should be notified he's out of alcohol ahead of time, rather than find out, as he's trying to open up on an evening and then have nothing to do because Erik isn't avilable until the following day. I really hope that the timing of the notification gets changed from before you try to serve drinks to right after you serve drinks.

Last edited:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
2. Running out of alcohol at the bar
Jack only realizes he's out when he's trying to serve a new customer. He should already know he's out, after serving the last customer. The difference here is that Jack should be notified he's out of alcohol ahead of time, rather than find out, as he's trying to open up on an evening and then have nothing to do because Erik isn't avilable until the following day. I really hope that the timing of the notification gets changed from before you try to serve drinks to right after you serve drinks.
I completely agree with this one.
This happened to me so many times in the evening too.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes