Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

A big chunk of new content just came online today; sexting. As you flirt and play with the girls, you unlock new sexting events (15 so far).

Reactions: lockerxx

DF37985

Aug 13, 2019
After some scenes I get the notification "wallpaper unlocked" but where do I find this? Is there somehwre a hidden gallery?

rai1810

Nov 2, 2019
After some scenes I get the notification "wallpaper unlocked" but where do I find this? Is there somehwre a hidden gallery?
If you check your phone on the top right corner you'll have a small gallery where you can pick a wallpaper for the phone.
Unlocking the phone is also tied to the first night event.

DF37985

Aug 13, 2019
I'm on day 10 now and a event for the phone never occured to me. Besides the quest "go to your cabin" ist still active, nevertheless I visited it several times to sleep now. Maybe it's bugged?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I'm on day 10 now and a event for the phone never occured to me. Besides the quest "go to your cabin" ist still active, nevertheless I visited it several times to sleep now. Maybe it's bugged?
Might be a quest trigger bug, I'll check.

The Phone event isn't in the public event; I just pushed it in yesterday. Now we need those to trigger off conversations for the next public release.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Latest beta is on Discord.

We're testing and fixing some final issues brought up by yesterday's build... hope to get it done for public release today.
So... I had uploaded 4 builds to the mirrors, betas on Steam. Then a tester finds this

1610714978402.png

:|

Yeah, that's a little bit of a buzzkiller.

I'll see if I can work out what's going on tomorrow. It's what we call a 'group spline', so there's two characters's heads both attached to the same rig (so you still have full control over both their expressions even though they're together). It's likely a tech problem, so I'll try to get it sorted over the weekend. Time... ask me for anything but time.

• Haha
Reactions: lockerxx

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
oh an andrea update nice
big surprise for me i found the game on steam!!! :
on my wish list :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
And we've released a new public build. Lots of stuff going on at the moment; new quest-lines for Raven and Andrea, and a big new system for chatting and flirting with the girls.
1610783872626.png

Flirt with them and do their quests to make them like you, and give you their contacts. As they like you better they'll also start sexting with you, sending photos and letting you understand them better (which can also be added as wallpapers)
cath_3.png

We've also added collectibles; some of the girls have done 'artistic' photography, and by collecting and assembling them you can find out more.
tequila.jpg

Hope you like it; if you do, *please* wishlist us on Steam... it's totally free, and makes a huge difference for visibility when we launch the game there.

rai1810

Nov 2, 2019
If you check Gabby's room after checking absolutely everything else on day 1, the game gets stuck when you send her to sleep. Rewind lets you move around and even talk to Cath in her room but options are kinda messed up and you can never go to sleep because you "still have things to do".

Reactions: AcTePuKc

tajfun420

Jan 16, 2019
Welp thats a bummer downloaded the game on android and after clicking it loads to mainscreen for about 10-15 secs then it exits. Ouch
I have the same problem, but it's the third release I'm trying to play and always the same problem. How can I try the game if IT won't even launch

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Welp thats a bummer downloaded the game on android and after clicking it loads to mainscreen for about 10-15 secs then it exits. Ouch
Sucks. Could you let me know what Android device you've got? I'll spend some time on Monday debugging Android.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes