Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
I’m trying to buy lingerie for the girls but I cannot get it off the last page and I see other choices, but it flips rather quickly and I cannot see them all? I’m sure it’s something I’m missing but very annoying and probably simple.

NSPhoenix

Dec 3, 2021
Is this game buggy? I'm at the point where I'm supposed to get water from the lagoon and I can only go between the ship, the wreck beach, and the starting cove. Clicking the map and phone does nothing. If I visit cabin D I can't use the stairs anymore and get soft locked.

Also where the heck is the SPANKBANK save supposed to be extracted to? I tried putting it in the root paradise_lust folder and couldn't load the save.

Edit: Got into full screen mode and that seems to have resolved the map issue at least.

Last edited:

TarAlcarin

Mar 21, 2018
Anyone else having a problem with coconuts spawning? I've gotten only one so far, there not spawning days even weeks after lol
I know I'm a little late to the party, but I believe I've had the same experience as you. I picked my first coconut, and after that no new ones seemed to spawn. (Even after checking morning and day for about a week.)

It resolved itself after continuing Grace's questline
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

penisrossya

Oct 18, 2019
Gabby is so pretty with that new face of hers. Can't wait to see the older girls getting the same treatment
ooh are they updating the models? developers improved a great deal, comparing earlier comic strips and the latest, i wonder how big is this remake

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
ooh are they updating the models? developers improved a great deal, comparing earlier comic strips and the latest, i wonder how big is this remake
Prolly only in the new art (and not in the conversation sprites), but it's certainly better than having the girls with those bug-like eyes of old

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yupp, new update's out on Steam today, and it's on sale for Steam Scream fest (15% discount), .

Obviously it's a hard job trying to keep this level of content running on a monthly cadence, and anything you can do would help. Chase posted this little blurb earlier today on our Discord. I figured I'd share here, as well.

Chase said:
I am going to ask a favor of our users. As you know, the Holiday Sale Season is upon us. Halloween, Fall, then Winter sales. One a month. This is when we make like 1/2 of our yearly revenue. And if you want us to KEEP delivering cool updates, we need your assistance.

1) REVIEW OUR GAME!
If you own a Steam copy you PAID for (not a free copy from Patreon) and have not left us a positive review... NOW would be an awesome time to do that. Doesn't have to be long. Just "Wow, this was a great game" and a thumbs up is enough to make a real difference. If 10 people did that TODAY, it would be huge.

2) BUY OUR GAME
If you have ever considered buying a copy of the game, and have not... NOW would be a great time. We're on sale on Steam, and having more people buy copies in a sale period increases our chances of being shown to customers by Steam... and that's huge for us.

3) WISHLIST US ON STEAM
If you don't have a copy on Steam (maybe you are playing from somewhere else, etc.), wishlist us! It's free, and only takes a couple of seconds. Again, more wish lists moves the algorithm, and makes Steam promote us more.

We love making this game... But paying this dev team every month is not free. It's not even cheap. We need your support to keep this thing going... And NOW would be a great time to do that.

Bluefox23

Oct 21, 2018
In the Changelog it says Karen got her repeatable scene in update 0.17.0.
Was that a mistake? I couldn't find a hint in the Debug console and got everything else, as far as I know.
If its really already there, what do I need to do to trigger the scene/ event?

- Added Maria, Karen, Raven repeatable sex scenes

Reactions: lockerxx

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
In the Changelog it says Karen got her repeatable scene in update 0.17.0.
Was that a mistake? I couldn't find a hint in the Debug console and got everything else, as far as I know.
If its really already there, what do I need to do to trigger the scene/ event?

- Added Maria, Karen, Raven repeatable sex scenes
Yeah, it got taken out pending her "healing rock" scene. It's going back in again (er... no pun intended) on the 4th of Nov beta branch.

Reactions: Donkeybong

NHJL

Jul 17, 2021
Anyone got a save from end of version on here I can just throw into the files since my change in laptop deleted my full save

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
If you own a Steam copy you PAID for (not a free copy from Patreon) and have not left us a positive review... NOW would be an awesome time to do that.
Does this also apply if someone is patreon and he has got steam key from your team directly?

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
anyone know when the dl link to the new update is getting added in the first post?
Now :)

Win32: - - - -
Win64: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
OSX: - - - -
Android: - - - -

What's new?
1080fb9723db7dd49b15669c514fdeb06f8bce5d.png
This is a release centered on the new girls. Get to know Rachel, the Miss Frisky Beaver, from Canada, and discover Grace's secret fears and hopes.

52ec62b551aad6002ae5a9e4fdc3ad91c8c5e8ba.png

Finally the sandbox continues to expand, with more fun sketches to discover, now story content with Reyna and a full range of activities to do with Rachel.

1929059977e890b56c897a5f14a8e259af400bf8 (1).gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Does this also apply if someone is patreon and he has got steam key from your team directly?
You can review it, but it's not counted for the %positive score (since otherwise I could send 10,000 keys to a bot-farm in China and have them all rate it up).

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes