Towaum

Aug 14, 2019
Look, I'm not one to usually even post on here, but that skit with Karen at the hole had me in tears.

Totally lost my boner, but hell that was soooo worth it haha! Thanks dev!

• Haha
Reactions: Xupuzulla

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
But to be fair to him, he does go to them for help and he is more than willing to learn from Cath and Gabby.
Yup, he is a good, well rounded character, with a good attitude, it's a nice change from most games. I just can't help but flash back to the scene where he offers to help them with what they were doing, and they were more or less offended that he would even ask and laughed at him, since he barely knows how to hold a wrench compared to the two of them.

Reactions: rKnight

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Another positive of this update, is that it fixed the crashing issue that I had with the hame.

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Hello, ehm i would like to ask if anyone know how to unlock the swimsuit at Karen catalog? i can buy lingerie but not the swimsuits, any quest i have to do to enable it? because i already have the Jacuzzi and i can tried to go with Cath but idk what else i should have to do, i only have quest right now for Grace and Rachel, the others say "In Development" or i need to rise up the friendship with a specific one to a certain point? i mean i did all the quest route but at phone app the bar isnt full yet of some of them.... anyone could answer?

CMPunk434

Nov 12, 2019
I'm stuck with Jenny at 50 love points and with Reyna at 100. I can't trigger new missions with them.

SomeDude2991

Jul 31, 2017
I'm stuck at Maria's sunscreen quest because ALL flowers just dissapeared. The only thing I've ever messed with in the debug menu is energy and money, so I don't think that should be the issue.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hello, ehm i would like to ask if anyone know how to unlock the swimsuit at Karen catalog? i can buy lingerie but not the swimsuits, any quest i have to do to enable it? because i already have the Jacuzzi and i can tried to go with Cath but idk what else i should have to do, i only have quest right now for Grace and Rachel, the others say "In Development" or i need to rise up the friendship with a specific one to a certain point? i mean i did all the quest route but at phone app the bar isnt full yet of some of them.... anyone could answer?
You need to finish the swimming pool questline. Chill with Maria (~5 times), and she'll mention that the swimmingpool needs to be fixed.

steckenthis

Feb 1, 2022
ich habe kein Feld mit dem titel 'execute command' nur eines mit 'exec action'
I don't have a box titled 'execute command' just one with 'exec action' ParadiseScreenshot 2022-11-05 154008.jpg

Jun 15, 2018
There's some inconsistency in writing. For example cath explain her plan 2 times: at bath scene and at the morning after I clean my stuffs. And the mc acts like thats the first time he heard that at both events

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
There's some inconsistency in writing. For example cath explain her plan 2 times: at bath scene and at the morning after I clean my stuffs. And the mc acts like thats the first time he heard that at both events
bruh you know how it is, bitches be yappin' at you while you're getting shit done and you just grunt every 10 seconds :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: himboking

chris202

Jan 10, 2018
Anyone else's game crashes instantly? Tried the 32 and 64 bit versions. My computer definitely has the specs to run it np.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes