Jun 15, 2018
bruh you know how it is, bitches be yappin' at you while you're getting shit done and you just grunt every 10 seconds :KEK:
just something I point out to get a more "immersive harem experience"~

on another note I'd very much love to see cunnies but I guess it's out of place for "pageant filled cruise ship" settings.

Balfour777

Jun 14, 2018
I happened to do Raven's bodypaint event after hitting Soulmate and it jumped her points to like 120 and her relationship status is now blank. Dunno if this bug will cause problems for any future update or not

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
During the conversation with... I think it was Tori, Jack is reminded he could send messages to the girls.
I really wish that was the case for the entire game, so you don't have to visit them all the time to progress - like, you could send a message from your room to setup a quest and only them you visit the character
Or quests that only require some conversation, do it through the phone instead of going there to talk

Reactions: TheDevian

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Seems this game gets bugs every update till there is enough bugs to do a bug fix only update. Kinda lame, should be fixing them as they go.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Seems this game gets bugs every update till there is enough bugs to do a bug fix only update. Kinda lame, should be fixing them as they go.
Well, when you put out this much content, with 2+ games, let's see how many bugs you get fixed with updates that come out this fast. We are the beta testers.

Reactions: Xantoser

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I am having similiar problems, plays for while and then out of no where the whole game ceashes.
PC or Android?

Android it's just memory... this is primarily a PC game, and on a lot of android devices it runs out of memory and the OS terminates it.

The PC issue... that's a new one. Last time we had a PC crash issue it was someone running it from inside the Zip file... by and large the PC/OSX/Linux builds should be rock solid.

Doug Styles

Mar 30, 2021
I happened to do Raven's bodypaint event after hitting Soulmate and it jumped her points to like 120 and her relationship status is now blank. Dunno if this bug will cause problems for any future update or not
which version are you playing on? also, can you post your save here so I can take a look at it?
Savegame Paths:
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

fakehb

Jun 30, 2020
Really annoying how, not only is the game missing an in-game resolution changer, but the dev even went out of their way to sabotage any efforts to change the resolution via the registry.

Any time you change from windowed to fullscreen the game kicks you to native res. Any time you change to a non-native res via the registry the game kicks you to windowed mode, even it you set it to run in fullscreen in the registry.

On an ultrabook with a hi-res screen but comparatively weak graphics the only way to make the game playable is to change your actual desktop resolution. And who the hell is going to bother with that?

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Really annoying how, not only is the game missing an in-game resolution changer, but the dev even went out of their way to sabotage any efforts to change the resolution via the registry.

Any time you change from windowed to fullscreen the game kicks you to native res. Any time you change to a non-native res via the registry the game kicks you to windowed mode, even it you set it to run in fullscreen in the registry.

On an ultrabook with a hi-res screen but comparatively weak graphics the only way to make the game playable is to change your actual desktop resolution. And who the hell is going to bother with that?
We don't actually do anything like that, it's just whatever Unity's native resolution handler does. It's not as if it's a very demanding game, so having different fullscreen resolutions seemed obsolete.

Reactions: fakehb
Jul 28, 2018
A couple of bug reports for 0.20.0a 64-bit on Windows 11 22H2:

The game is filling my Pictures folder with screenshots of Woodle. It appears to take a few screenshots when you press S and this isn't being ignored while doing something where typing should be expected. (I haven't played through everything so I don't know if there are any other activities where you'd type.)

The Settings controls stop working properly as the game is resized wider than a ratio of 1.83 or so. As you grow the window horizontally the right side of the controls stop responding to mouse clicks until (for example) you can't toggle the checkboxes at all. A window at 1670x900 is enough to block the checkboxes completely and make the right side of the other controls not work at about the width of the checkboxes. Narrowing the window or making it taller will fix it.

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The game is filling my Pictures folder with screenshots of Woodle. It appears to take a few screenshots when you press S and this isn't being ignored while doing something where typing should be expected. (I haven't played through everything so I don't know if there are any other activities where you'd type.)
Interesting bug :) It's an old screenshot key I'm sure everyone's forgotten about. Will get it fixed in the next update.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.10 star(s) 113 Votes