Jun 15, 2018
I think, when it comes to male-female relationships, Paradise Lust is a fairy tale. In reality, Jack who has a "nice guy" syndrom, would end up as an errand boy of all those women in exchange for a smile and "You are a great friend" talk and that's it. And this is in a best case scenario. In a worst case scenario half of them would jump on Rick cock regardless of him being an asshole.

Sure, even "nice guy" can get some interest from females, but that kind of females definitely aren't on beauty pageant ship. :)
not cool bro. I'm already booking a luxury cruise ship tix and preparing to sabotage it mid sail. You can't stop me saying those are "fairy tales". HAH.

• Haha
Reactions: Xantoser

zavier.prabal

Sep 17, 2020
Gallery Unlocker for Windows version 0.20.0A
Replace the dll in Paradise Lust_Data/Managed
It's possible to make it less ugly but I don't have all the necessary flags and filenames

Reactions: Jame kae

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Gallery Unlocker for Windows version 0.20.0A
Replace the dll in Paradise Lust_Data/Managed
It's possible to make it less ugly but I don't have all the necessary flags and filenames
Errr..or you can just grab latest spankbank. I'm not sure what your dll thingy does, and to what degree it's going to give my pc digital std, but on general it's safer to download a save file than a dll or exe just to unlock content.

Reactions: Dr.Fruit and sava75

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Errr..or you can just grab latest spankbank. I'm not sure what your dll thingy does, and to what degree it's going to give my pc digital std, but on general it's safer to download a save file than a dll or exe just to unlock content.
Latest Spankbank with all galleries unlocked + all sex scenes unlocked + beginning of Nov 2022 content here: -

You can also always get latest from the #builds channel on our Discord:

Just copy the files in the ZIP file to:
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I copied this in and the remaining scenes went away ? says I am at 37 of 39 but no scenes are there to achieve.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
also... On the Jenn iceream scene . I can eat the cherries to 100% then when I start to eat the cream it freezes at about 20% this is just like Raven body paint.

ja_pizgam

Aug 24, 2017
Reactions: El_Brody

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I test the reinstallation in the temp folder.
meanwhile here is the player file View attachment 2036244
At a look, it ends up with a really long filename (because you're installing it inside a nested set of paths).

Unable to open archive file: D:/Telechargements/_Nouveau dossier (4)/_New/_New/paradise_lust_win64_0.18.0a/Paradise Lust_Data/StreamingAssets/aa/StandaloneWindows64/boat_assets_all_ac7d2f3f2963735613223d9bdbb180f5.bundle

It makes me a little suspicious, since I've seen bugs related to addressables and wacky paths before.

Try doing just an installation to d:\tmp, and see if that works.

Reactions: TheDevian

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I copied this in and the remaining scenes went away ? says I am at 37 of 39 but no scenes are there to achieve.
What do you mean, the remaining scenes went away? Spankbank entries should be fine (I haven't tested this one personally, I just grabbed it from our Discord, so it's possibly it's not 100% as of latest). As for playing from start of new content... yeah, that does mean that all previous content is done. I don't understand why anyone wants that save, unless they've had their dog eat their harddrive, but it's a recurring request.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
What do you mean, the remaining scenes went away? Spankbank entries should be fine (I haven't tested this one personally, I just grabbed it from our Discord, so it's possibly it's not 100% as of latest). As for playing from start of new content... yeah, that does mean that all previous content is done. I don't understand why anyone wants that save, unless they've had their dog eat their harddrive, but it's a recurring request.
THey use to be there but hazed out. Now they are not even there ? he count is 37 of 39 I think

Doug Styles

Mar 30, 2021
Droid Productions would like to be reminded, i still have a problem with Mi Sun even on the current version. Since then, there has been a quest where I talked to Mi Sun, but only in the context of this quest, after its completion, Mi Sun still does not appear to me.
https://f95zone.to/threads/paradise-lust-v0-20-0a-flexible-media.63083/post-8940212
https://f95zone.to/threads/paradise-lust-v0-20-0a-flexible-media.63083/post-8948083
Can you post your save file for me to check? You can find it in these directories

Savegame Paths:

Doug Styles

Mar 30, 2021
THey use to be there but hazed out. Now they are not even there ? he count is 37 of 39 I think
I just used the spankbank archive that Droid posted on latest beta and public builds and it shows 39 of 39 scenes are unlocked. I suggest trying to extract them again from the zip file and copy-paste them again to your save folder.

ja_pizgam

Aug 24, 2017
Can you post your save file for me to check? You can find it in these directories

Savegame Paths:
In the previous post I gave a link to my save post, but if you want the current one, you have it.

Doug Styles

Mar 30, 2021
In the previous post I gave a link to my save post, but if you want the current one, you have it.
Here's your fixed save file. Looks like it was the bug before where if you save while reading a Chatty message, the succeeding dialog would not trigger. Hope everything goes well with your playthrough now :)

Reactions: ja_pizgam

ntentacle

May 19, 2017
Maybe I'm stupid, but how can you actually buy the swimsuits? When I click on the clothing icon in the catalog it just skips right past them. If there's a 'back' button I'm not seeing it.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes