ntentacle

May 19, 2017
Have you cleaned the pool?
No. Haven't been given the opportunity to. But I did fix the jacuzzi. Guess it must be gated behind the pool, but it still scrolls awkwardly past all of the swimsuits when I click on the clothing tab.

And I have an "invite X to jacuzzi" option that doesn't work because I need the swimsuits.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
No. Haven't been given the opportunity to. But I did fix the jacuzzi. Guess it must be gated behind the pool, but it still scrolls awkwardly past all of the swimsuits when I click on the clothing tab.

And I have an "invite X to jacuzzi" option that doesn't work because I need the swimsuits.
Yeah, you are supposed to clean the pool in order to unlock it. Maria is the key.

ntentacle

May 19, 2017
Yeah, you are supposed to clean the pool in order to unlock it. Maria is the key.
Got it. Think I got locked out of that content somehow. I've advanced the game to the point where all characters, including Maria, say they are under development. Maria has no interactions at any time of day. Stuck at 75 relationship with one scene locked out, but seemingly no way to advance her story.

According to the spankbank I'm supposed to sunbathe with her. I don't know where or how to do that. There is no option to do so through dialogue. Probably at the pool? But again, no pool.

EDIT: Ugh. Nevermind. You can use the lounge chair before the pool is cleaned.

Reactions: TheDevian

Laughapalooza

Apr 14, 2017
Tori is not at the beach, and there is nothing else to be done to get her to show up? I also cannot progress Olga to moving off the ship, or Jenny beyond 50 romance. No options with any of them. Nor do I have a main quest to do other than just getting closer to Jenny/Maria/Olga

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Tori is not at the beach, and there is nothing else to be done to get her to show up? I also cannot progress Olga to moving off the ship, or Jenny beyond 50 romance. No options with any of them. Nor do I have a main quest to do other than just getting closer to Jenny/Maria/Olga
Quite often the next chunk of content triggers at the relationship upgrade points of one of the girls.

The other big thing to remember is to spend time relaxing with the girls : sunbathing with Maria, smoking with raven, etc

Reactions: TheDevian

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
Have you triggered Andrea's stalker quest? I think it is a main blocker for Tori's introduction.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
This month's update is out on Steam:

More sexy times with Rachel and Grace, a new sketch, new replayable rock sex with Karen, and the opening for the next big main game storyline, called The Invisible Hand.
Again love the nod to economy and Adam Smith, His book is pure gold. If he was alive right now, he would have a lot of critisizem to modren economy. Hope you also include this in the story, since what Adam thinks is the pure opposite of Erik's and Karen idea of economy.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Again love the nod to economy and Adam Smith, His book is pure gold. If he was alive right now, he would have a lot of critisizem to modren economy. Hope you also include this in the story, since what Adam thinks is the pure opposite of Erik's and Karen idea of economy.
Yeah, there's definitely a couple of nods to non-crony capitalism :) Mostly it's a story about Jack and the girls standing up for each other, though. Erik's a catalyst for that.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Yeah, there's definitely a couple of nods to non-crony capitalism :) Mostly it's a story about Jack and the girls standing up for each other, though. Erik's a catalyst for that.
Good job with the characters of Erik and the indian guy, both are funny. I know that the girls are the main attrection, but some funny interections with the indian guy and Erik are always welcome chagne of pace.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes