Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Droid Productions For whatever reason the ui is bugged most every time you need to chose an option in a scene or even for dialogue, you have to hide the ui and unhide it as well as grace is not interactable.
That's a new one.

Could you zip up your save folder and send it over? I'll have a look.
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
That's a new one.

Could you zip up your save folder and send it over? I'll have a look.
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Seemed to have stopped after restarting the game but i'll send a save just in case.

Reactions: Droid Productions

asker

Oct 6, 2017

It's not working for me can anyone help me ?

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
This game so needs a strong male dom toward the karen character she really needs to be put in her place......

Hell even a female dom against her would be fine too as long as she got punished....

Last edited:
Reactions: whamos_olrac

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
Capitalism is fine but yeah Erik is one of the few I would like to see as chum for some large animal or sea creature. Rick would probably be easier to deal with just lock his door..... do not think he has enough brains to open it.
For Karen we need a muzzle, a paddle, Plenty of rope, and I have many ideas for that latex in the basement for that crazy one.
Can we use the air horn on her if she opens her mouth having it and not being able to use it on someone who deserves it seems like a waste.

Reactions: TheDevian

MLGee

Jan 27, 2021
Anyone experiencing issues where their score with Raven exceeded 100 points and the soulmate status is now gone? I'm worried that future content with her will be bugged because of this

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Anyone experiencing issues where their score with Raven exceeded 100 points and the soulmate status is now gone? I'm worried that future content with her will be bugged because of this
use Ctrl + J (built in cheat) (then click on the bug)
in the upper left box scroll down till you see raven and reset it to 100 if it over in there
then click Resume(lower right corner)

Ctrl+J to turn if off again

MLGee

Jan 27, 2021
use Ctrl + J (built in cheat) (then click on the bug)
in the upper left box scroll down till you see raven and reset it to 100 if it over in there
then click Resume(lower right corner)

Ctrl+J to turn if off again
Hello, did not work its still 100+
I feel like the limiter is removed? because the score keeps going up when I do some activities with her like swimming and smoking it is now in 135

Jul 29, 2019
No one tell Erik, but—as a command economy where prices, pay, and job opportunities are decided by a central governing body—his "$ex Chip" scheme closer resembles the USSR than a free-market system

Capopio

Nov 17, 2018
Speaking of bugs, is there a known one that prevents you from completing one of the posters? I did everything except that, I think I'm missing one piece but it can't be found anywhere.

Doug Styles

Mar 30, 2021
I've been stuck with Raven's b-roll quest for so long, I haven't played this game for a long time, tried to download it today and I'm still stuck. at this point, I think I've encountered some sort of bug that prevents me to progress. Can you help me please?
Looks like you've already done the scene with Raven in her room, but the quests didn't get triggered.

Here's a fixed save with the proper quests completed and started.

Reactions: darlic
4.10 star(s) 113 Votes