HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Part of the reason is just to fix bugs (there's always some) using the far easier Steam system, rather than having to rebuild the build, do the mirrors, etc. Steam builds are a slack command and ~10 mins/platform to build; mirroring and stuff takes a while.

Another part is, of course, that we kinda need to pay our staff at some point; this is a full time team, and they have unreasonable expectations, like being paid every month. Patreons have already gotten a non-steam version, I believe Itch.io also has (I'm not the one uploading there, but I should check).

Finally; the rest of the team are off to the new year, though I'm still at my computer (boring git that I am). If I don't see anything terrible happen I should do a full public build in time for the new year's celebration.
I fully get the angle of a company performing at full time basis. I fully commend that it's not the easiest show to run with the accessibility people have when collaborating. btw just an idea for content seeing as this is themed on an island perhaps when a FF moment arises to have the foot fetish kink be incorporated even in a threesome if need be just as I watched one or two scenes I saw in my mind's eye positioning where it was probable for one female to open mouth and suck on toes of another female.

Crazy-San

Apr 3, 2020
Good idea on that although this being the christmas season would've been a great gift for both those supporters on the other platforms as well as public to have a shortened timeframe on waiting..pretty much saying for public gotta wait til after new years on this version.
Are you seriously complaining about needing to wait a week to get an update to the game you're playing for free? Either buy the game or shut up and be patient. Seriously, I've got zero sympathy and no patience for people that complain about stuff they get for free. This is a good game with what looks like a hell of a lot of production behind it. It looks like they know well enough that people are always going to get the game for free if they want to, so they release it publicly, and yeah the people that pay should get access to it first. The game is $15 bucks, even less right now because of the sale. If you can't / don't want to pay that then just be quiet and wait for your hand out.
/Rant

oh and Droid, yes the itch.io release is updated.

Crazy-San

Apr 3, 2020
Oh and while I'm in a posting mood, got a question about some of the dialog. A lot of the conversations with Cath reference her just being a wall away. But that's Gabby's room. Was Cath originally right next door and that has changed through updates but the dialogue wasn't changed?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Oh and while I'm in a posting mood, got a question about some of the dialog. A lot of the conversations with Cath reference her just being a wall away. But that's Gabby's room. Was Cath originally right next door and that has changed through updates but the dialogue wasn't changed?
Yeah, she was supposed to be there... then we started writing it in, and it got stuck :)

I'm just going to assume she can hear just fine through the empty room between...

Reactions: Crazy-San

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Are you seriously complaining about needing to wait a week to get an update to the game you're playing for free? Either buy the game or shut up and be patient. Seriously, I've got zero sympathy and no patience for people that complain about stuff they get for free. This is a good game with what looks like a hell of a lot of production behind it. It looks like they know well enough that people are always going to get the game for free if they want to, so they release it publicly, and yeah the people that pay should get access to it first. The game is $15 bucks, even less right now because of the sale. If you can't / don't want to pay that then just be quiet and wait for your hand out.
/Rant

oh and Droid, yes the itch.io release is updated.
Oh so you're one of those little brown nosers that takes a suggestion and perceives it as a complaint just to get reaction points and attention given towards themselves...Kudos to you for that long and pointless post you made where you could've asked what I was implying my statement to be meant as instead of an immature assumption like really if anyone is showing any sort of complaining it's yourself for not even keeping your mouth shut when it was clearly just a suggestion made given the time of year as I've seen loads of devs do early releases based on it being the holiday season so that they take a deserved break or work for new version on the new year. Or would that be too simple for an observation to be made of versus grasping at straws to formulate your own negative bias?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Okay, I want to make a proposal.

Every time someone asks if the game is getting updated today...push it back a day. Maybe they'll learn some patience and to read the page for information.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Okay, I had to rebuild the mirrors (there was a last minute fix for some layering with Andrea), but here is Release 22, in time for the new year.

Win32: - - - -
Win64: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
OSX: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Have a great holiday, and hope you all enjoy it.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Okay, I had to rebuild the mirrors (there was a last minute fix for some layering with Andrea), but here is Release 22, in time for the new year.

Win32: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Win64: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
OSX: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Have a great holiday, and hope you all enjoy it.
Well, thank you.

HAPPY NEW YEAR FOLKS~

Reactions: Droid Productions

sasxmjcn

Dec 8, 2020
Are you sure you have ///////////,,,,,,,,,,,,, was going to make a joke comment about the next game but to muck whisky to care.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I had a frozen game twice (0.22.0f, Linux)

The Jenny+Reyna-project was due, got to Reyna → click → freeze!? ("continue..." was flashing), rewind, replay the last event, save!, go to Reyna → click → everything is fine!?

Repair Andrea's garden → Update: report to Tori → okay, go to Tori → click → freeze!? (again "continue..." was flashing), rewind, replay repairing Andrea's garden, save! → go to Tori → everything is fine!?

Update: after reporting to Tori, I went to Jenny to continue this thread, the same shit again.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 113 Votes