Lurker Luke

May 12, 2020
I finished the freezer quest with Cath and Gabby, and they both said lets have some fun, but my Character was like nah, I'm tired.

Did I do something wrong? No way would he turn both of them down normally lol.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I finished the freezer quest with Cath and Gabby, and they both said lets have some fun, but my Character was like nah, I'm tired.

Did I do something wrong? No way would he turn both of them down normally lol.
Dude's just spent the whole day building a refridgerator. Notice that as soon as he says he's feeling the tired, Cath agrees and just wants to have a quick shower. You did nothing wrong.

OurManBim

Oct 16, 2022
There's 30+ hours worth of story content, and yes it's a sandbox / VN hybrid. As for the animations, tons of sexual positions, but you don't have Super Deep Throat style manual control. It's a story/character centric game.
So what part of the game is "sandbox"? Is there some free mode where you can play animations freely? Variations to animations/progression? Character customization?

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Oh good God, just play it instead of asking for a blow by blow of it. It's not going to take that long to down load.

Reactions: Evil13

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So what part of the game is "sandbox"? Is there some free mode where you can play animations freely? Variations to animations/progression? Character customization?
Yes, it's a freeroam game, that means, you can go around, and do what you want, once you unlock it.

po47

Dec 7, 2021
If I remember correctly, the treehouse is unlocked when Tori remembers where she was being kept. Its where you find Grace (the redhead girl)
Brother, I want to ask if there is a picture. I don’t know if this place is available. Can you please send a picture, thank you

Jul 28, 2018
Brother, I want to ask if there is a picture. I don’t know if this place is available. Can you please send a picture, thank you
On the map you need to have access to the Caves.
Go there, then go straight forward 3 times (two caves, one treehouse) to Treehouse A.
The white flowers here are (by default) named Passion Flowers.

OurManBim

Oct 16, 2022
Oh good God, just play it instead of asking for a blow by blow of it. It's not going to take that long to down load.
Tired of downloading games and playing them for several hours to find out what they claim to have ends up being very small part of the game, I was just curious about the sandbox tag, based on what I've read it doesn't seem to be a sandbox, freeroam or open world does not make game a sandbox, it's a bit misleading to be honest.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I think you're using a different definition of "sandbox" than most people here.

Anyway, no there's no manually controllable sexual content. It's a story- and character-centric VN/Point and Click, with an open world that you can interact with, and various chunks of content you can gain access to over time. In this space that's usually referred to as a Sandbox to differentiate it from a straight VN (which has no free-roam, but a lot of branching choices) or a kinetic novel (which has neither free-roam nor choices).

Content wise, it's got about 30+ hours of story content, 30+ animated sex scenes (63 animated 'sequences', but some of those are different angles/sexual positions in the same sex scene) and 80+ animated comics helping tell the story.

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
how do i get over 100 points (lover) to be soulmates with andrea? (not with the debug menu, also because it doesn't work)

Marky4u

Jun 20, 2022
how do i get over 100 points (lover) to be soulmates with andrea? (not with the debug menu, also because it doesn't work)
andrea took some time. i am not 100% sure but you need to progress in the story to get to this point. ( maeby after the event/quest where the food runs out )
so progress with other girls first

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Oddly enough, Andrea was the first girl I maxed out the points with. I would just see about doing her events and quests, but also take the time to talk to her. A good talking session should net you about 15 points with her.

Reactions: TheDevian

po47

Dec 7, 2021
On the map you need to have access to the Caves.
Go there, then go straight forward 3 times (two caves, one treehouse) to Treehouse A.
The white flowers here are (by default) named Passion Flowers.
Thank you my brother, I didn't know this place, I haven't played in too long, really appreciate it

Dammel

May 25, 2019
For some reason dialoge does not continue anymore right before I want to give the metal scraps to Cath. I'm kind of stuck right now and I#m not interested to start the game from the beginning.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
For some reason dialoge does not continue anymore right before I want to give the metal scraps to Cath. I'm kind of stuck right now and I#m not interested to start the game from the beginning.
Weird bug. Can you get me the player.log file?

It'll be here:
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
I have this same issues. But i get it fixed by just re-starting the game, and load previous saves.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I have this same issues. But i get it fixed by just re-starting the game, and load previous saves.
For cases like this, do drop the save file in question + the player.log file into this thread, I do look at them all, and if we can reproduce something we can nail it more or less immediately.

The player.log and saves are here:

Savegame Paths:
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes