Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So, I mentioned a couple of months ago that we hope to finish Paradise Lust by May 2023.

In case you're curious about what we're up to next, this just went live:

Sinners landing is a VN/RPG about a rogue that (somewhat unwillingly) becomes the hero of town, and gets to have a whole lot of fun along the way.

We're hoping to have it in Early Access by early June. Give it a wishlist if it looks fun; doing that's free, and it really helps the game at launch.

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
So, I mentioned a couple of months ago that we hope to finish Paradise Lust by May 2023.

Sinners landing is a VN/RPG about a rogue that (somewhat unwillingly) becomes the hero of town, and gets to have a whole lot of fun along the way.

We're hoping to have it in Early Access by early June. Give it a wishlist if it looks fun; doing that's free, and it really helps the game at launch.
gotta love it, fantasy theme... Elves... Dark skinned ladies, red heads... BDSM... Yep, I'm into it. Sad to hear that Paradise Lust is close to ending though when I just tried it just now.

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020

Looks very promising and with some content already. In addtion it looks that you are reusing PL assets which is a good thing.

Last edited:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022

Looks interesting and i love the Paradise lust art so im hype for this!

Reactions: TheDevian

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
gotta love it, fantasy theme... Elves... Dark skinned ladies, red heads... BDSM... Yep, I'm into it. Sad to hear that Paradise Lust is close to ending though when I just tried it just now.
First release here was Oct 2020, and we started development 6 months before that... that's long enough :)

We don't do eternity games; there's enough Patreon games like that.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Looks very promising and with some content already. In addtion it looks that you are reusing PL assets which is a good thing.
Same engine; I basically forked the PL engine (same as I forked Love of Magic's engine to start PL). Over time most assets will be changed; the UI's going to much more DnD inspired, for example.

Reactions: Popgoes668

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
hopefully not too close to get the attention off the eye of the wizard on the coast and his new 5 billion pages long open license agreement
Nope, not if I can help it. Also, I'm super curious if anyone will challenge them on that; the way I read this, that unilateral change to a perpetual contract isn't enforceable. I know it's hasboro, so they've got more money than god, but still...

Here's what WoTC had to say about this, :
1673059494786.png

(Posted to an archive because this page seems to have been accidentally deleted on their website. A coincidence, no doubt)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sasxmjcn

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Grace is a intreasting surprise, she is sexy yet very conservative. And a question to the dev, what is the status of the game how much is left approximetly?? and do you plan on creating a universe from this game and continue with a direct sequal or a spiritual sequal?.

It will be a shame if this game is dropped like this. I personlliy, will enjoy a new sequal where our MC gets more women into his harem.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Grace is a intreasting surprise, she is sexy yet very conservative. And a question to the dev, what is the status of the game how much is left approximetly?? and do you plan on creating a universe from this game and continue with a direct sequal or a spiritual sequal?.

It will be a shame if this game is dropped like this. I personlliy, will enjoy a new sequal where our MC gets more women into his harem.
Target is end May, so 5 more updates. After that we'll see what happens. I'm a fan of finishing games, rather than making games never meant to finish.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Target is end May, so 5 more updates. After that we'll see what happens. I'm a fan of finishing games, rather than making games never meant to finish.
Thats good, finally someone that not over indulges in making his game.

Though a sequal with a cliffhanger in the end will be very intreasting, like finding out there is an extra island out there ;).

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes