Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I can't do anything HELP
CTRL + J will open the debug menu; untick NO_EXIT. That should get you out.

Now I need to go work out what on earth happened to break the tutorial funnel; in general that part of the game was completed months ago, and gets tester quite a lot... I'm afraid I broke something today, fixing an unrelated bug.

A reminder to *not* post a build on a saturday without letting the discord team help me fix stuff. Sorry 'bout that.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Found it. Rebuilding. Then uploading 4 builds to 4 mirrors each :(

Thank god it's a small game so far :D

Should be up in an hour or so.

AMG222

Oct 13, 2017
CTRL + J will open the debug menu; untick NO_EXIT. That should get you out.

Now I need to go work out what on earth happened to break the tutorial funnel; in general that part of the game was completed months ago, and gets tester quite a lot... I'm afraid I broke something today, fixing an unrelated bug.

A reminder to *not* post a build on a saturday without letting the discord team help me fix stuff. Sorry 'bout that.
Nop don't work

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Nop don't work
Normally NO_EXIT will let you get out of a locked room situation. This one's a little more complex; I found it when I reproduced the situation. Basically there's a script function called MoveAll that is supposed to move the characters out of the room at this point; it's failing (and throwing a null pointer exception), which halts script execution. It was immediately visible when I ran into it; I just didn't think to test it, because all the changes I've been making are 2 hrs content down-stream from this.

Fixed in code, uploading now.

rlgrlg

May 14, 2018
Just found this game and thought the art is pretty sweet. But looking at the tags, i must ask: is there any sex in it yet?

AcTePuKc

Dec 2, 2020
If you QLoad when talking to Maria for first time in the resort quest got bugged and so after that no solution for now, also there is no back button in the cellar the way out is to click on the map and get back to the resort.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
0.5.8b build (fixes tutorial sequence)

Win32:
- - -

Win64:
- - -

OSX:
- - -

Linux:
- - -

(You have no idea how nice having 450MB builds are, after Love of Magic Book 1's 3.5GB builds... those were lethal to update in rapid succession)

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Just found this game and thought the art is pretty sweet. But looking at the tags, i must ask: is there any sex in it yet?
Yes, it's got sex (oral/vaginal), as well as a variety of erotic scenes going from pervy to tender. Also 15 collectible sext-chat photos, and some other stuff.

Reactions: rlgrlg

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Why doesn't the debug mode work for stuff in your bag ?
The 'has_' flags and '_count' counters are auto-generated by the system, so designers can use them to test; they get rebuilt whenever an item is added to the inventory; setting them doesn't actually add or delete stuff.

You do have access to adding inventory items straight in through the scripting system (Exec Script):

GainItem
(Add item to inventory, Eg: GainItem=Coconut)

LoseItem
(Remove an item from inventory. Optional say how many. Eg: LoseItem=Coconut (drop 1), LoseItem=Coconut, 5 (drop 5 coconuts))

Reactions: PoetnIknowit

AcTePuKc

Dec 2, 2020
Have a request/question. If it's possible ofc, can you add Auto for the text and Skip for text which you've already viewed (not sure that there is suck possibility in Unity, but ... I'm still not programmer)

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Have a request/question. If it's possible ofc, can you add Auto for the text and Skip for text which you've already viewed (not sure that there is suck possibility in Unity, but ... I'm still not programmer)
Unity doesn't include things in general , you have to build them yourself :)

Having said that... I probably could add a global 'skip really fast' system for globally seen texts. You can hold down CTRL, of course, but that's still only fast, not auto. I'll have a look next week.

rai1810

Nov 2, 2019
Quick question in case my game bugged: After the quest to build andrea's hut... Is the hut supposed to disappear from the background? I can't find her anywhere during the evening but she's still sleeping in the ship at night.

Also, it seems the cellphone background resets whenever you unlock a new one.

masa no yu

Sep 27, 2018
I've been chatting to the girls to try to unlock their sexting photos, however I get stuck at 20 affection so I can't unlock the 2nd photo.
Is this intended and if so how do I advance?

Reactions: madishe

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Quick question in case my game bugged: After the quest to build andrea's hut... Is the hut supposed to disappear from the background? I can't find her anywhere during the evening but she's still sleeping in the ship at night.
Nah, you're out of the quest-line... we pushed really hard this week, because we lost time over xmas, and put that quest-line in since monday (it was already written and drawn, just not scripted). It continues next update, but we should have closed it off better (and also, not have the hut disappear :D )

Also, it seems the cellphone background resets whenever you unlock a new one.
That's a new one... will check it on on Monday.

AcTePuKc

Dec 2, 2020
Unity doesn't include things in general , you have to build them yourself :)

Having said that... I probably could add a global 'skip really fast' system for globally seen texts. You can hold down CTRL, of course, but that's still only fast, not auto. I'll have a look next week.
I thought you are using something like but then I saw the price :)
It will be nice Ctrl for skipping viewed text ... and if you add also F's for QSave and QLoad ... it would be marvelous :D

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Okay, first post is fully updated. Thanks to everyone who posted about the bug and helped me track it down.

I'm going to go find a concrete wall to bang my head against.

• Haha
Reactions: AcTePuKc

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I thought you are using something like but then I saw the price :)
It will be nice Ctrl for skipping viewed text ... and if you add also F's for QSave and QLoad ... it would be marvelous :D
It's my own thing, built on top of Unity, with various smaller plugins.
The shortcut interface is all modelled on RenPy, so F6 to QSave,F7 to QLoad, Center Mouse (or H) To Show/Hide, Right Mouse to enter Save/Load (or F5), Escape for settings, ctrl for general speed-forward, etc.

Reactions: AcTePuKc

lynch88

Mar 19, 2019
Hi, guys! Could you please help me with the quest Help Raven with her B-roll!? I`ve collected all the photos and now I should meet her back at the lounge, but I can only chat with her and can`t progress the quest!

Reactions: Deep-Six and Bricky
4.10 star(s) 113 Votes