Not66

Oct 22, 2019
At the end of the day, it doesn't matter. Its a game. That alone is any justification needed or desired. It is a game with the focus being on comedy and playful sex with beautiful women. I mean, come on, what person hasn't fantasied about being trapped on a tropical paradise with several drop dead gorgeous models and they all genuinely want to jump your bones?

That's the fantasy, it doesn't need to know about the pesky details...like contraception, medical supplies or the like. There's adventure, a mystery to uncover and a giant ass lizard (who I think we all hope will eat the douches on the island), along with sexual shenanigans.

That's all we need to know.
Yes, it's all we need to know. And I'm not that guy who, say, watches a Disney cartoon about castaways and starts pointing out all the inconveniences the characters should be suffering.

I'm only questioning stuff to the level the work sets for itself. And this particular work actually attempts to provide a bunch of narrative handwaves to some of the issues it could ignore while upholding the fantasy. But since it doesn't, someone might start wondering about the issues not yet covered.

The dev actually answered my question rather quickly after I presented it. And to a satisfactory degree, I might add, since I was perfectly happy to drop the line after that. However, some other people appeared, two weeks after I dropped it, and decided to pick it up again... And here we are. Again.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I wasn't replying to you, just saying it in general, because this will trigger a conversation on here.

Not66

Oct 22, 2019
I wasn't replying to you, just saying it in general, because this will trigger a conversation on here.
Alright, alright, my bad. It's just that the presently ongoing conversation seems to be revolving around a question I presented, so I wanted to dispel any notion that I have a problem with it.

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
After all, it's probably not something a guy would just go around and advertise, would it?
Takes off "Ask Me About My Vasectomy!" t-shirt. Uhh... yeah... nobody would ever do that.

I wasn't aware that pregnancy pills inhibit hair growth. Guess you learn something new every day.
If someone developed a pill that prevented pregnancy while also keeping your pussy bare they would be wealthier than the child of Croesus and Mammon.

On a different topic altogether, I've noticed that Grace's body appears... blurry. Like just a little out of focus. This seems to be the case for every scene she's in. Her face and hair look, well... amazing, but from the neck down she's blurry. It's not something I've noticed with any other character either.

Doing a little bit more experimentation, sitting at the bar it seems like it's fine, as long as she's drinking. When crosses her arms, her torso goes back to being blurry. You can actually see it pop in/out when it changes to the "holding a drink" torso element. So it seems like that main standing model has low-res torso piece or something and it continues to show up when even part of it is used in other poses.

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So. We're finally getting to the "talk about it" phase of our next game. Chase and I started focusing on this about 6 months ago, while the rest of the team hunkered down to finish Paradise Lust.

It's a VN/RPG; the town portion will play pretty much like Paradise Lust, with pretty girls to romance, get to know, and hopefully tumble into bed.
mor_animation.gif

rather than fishing or mixing drinks you'll be dealing with a full RPG dungeon system, and a combat system inspired by deckbuilders like Slay the Spire, Roguebook and Monster Train (I'm a huge nerd for these kinds of games).

combat_anim.gif

So that's Sinners Landing. Do give it a wishlist, it really helps at launch:

It's still got another 4-5 months until it hits Early Access, but we'll do a couple of demo releases before that.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Uuuh, I forgot ow to game with Mi Sun. I'm missing her 'game with mi Sun three times' wallpaper

So. We're finally getting to the "talk about it" phase of our next game. Chase and I started focusing on this about 6 months ago, while the rest of the team hunkered down to finish Paradise Lust.

It's a VN/RPG; the town portion will play pretty much like Paradise Lust, with pretty girls to romance, get to know, and hopefully tumble into bed.
View attachment 2334472

rather than fishing or mixing drinks you'll be dealing with a full RPG dungeon system, and a combat system inspired by deckbuilders like Slay the Spire, Roguebook and Monster Train (I'm a huge nerd for these kinds of games).

View attachment 2334474

So that's Sinners Landing. Do give it a wishlist, it really helps at launch:

It's still got another 4-5 months until it hits Early Access, but we'll do a couple of demo releases before that.
Now that looks nice! Can we expect posts of it here, too?

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Sexy black elves? :love:
All kinds of sexy :)

girls.gif

So far we've got 10 girls, more to come.

(the snap in the gif is because the various girls have different length idle animations, so they don't line up nicely for looping here :D )

As always, if you're enjoying how this is coming together, remember to wishlist us on Steam; it's a free and super-easy way to let steam know that the game looks good (which then means Steam will show it to other normies who don't hang out here).

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
I find it kinda amusing how your protagonists are slowly advancing through generations. Owyn was more of a Gen X with his "why can't I wear this black tshirt everywhere as long as it's clean" attitude, Jack is a Millennial (hair done, but still wearing cargo shorts) and the guy from Sinner's Landing looks like a Zoomer Wojak.

1674716588643.png

• Haha
Reactions: sexypeanut

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
All kinds of sexy :)

View attachment 2340023

So far we've got 10 girls, more to come.

(the snap in the gif is because the various girls have different length idle animations, so they don't line up nicely for looping here :D )

As always, if you're enjoying how this is coming together, remember to wishlist us on Steam; it's a free and super-easy way to let steam know that the game looks good (which then means Steam will show it to other normies who don't hang out here).

Already done.i hope for a sexy queen.the classic milf with big boobs.

Reactions: Droid Productions

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
The one we're releasing today, and 4 more (Feb, Mar, April and launch in late May).

We'll still be updating it post launch, but that's when the main storyline is done and it's released.
Question?

does he ever find his brother (maybe living on the other side of the island with the other half of the Beauty contestants?)

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes