egor766491

Jul 20, 2020
The pregnancy thing... no. Chase gets hives just thinking about it :) Let's assume that's part of the huge stash of other shit in the hotel keeps around.

For the GPS, might be something weave in before the story's over, thanks for mentioning it :D
The pregnancy thing... no. Chase gets hives just thinking about it :) Let's assume that's part of the huge stash of other shit in the hotel keeps around.

For the GPS, might be something weave in before the story's over, thanks for mentioning it :D
Hi, I have fully read the previous comment and I can say one thing, that in case of any rock crash on the sea or river, whether there is a glonas or a gps (there are still many different stray things, I don’t want to give into details), it will automatically send a distress signal to the nearest ships, the dispatcher and already a search and rescue team is deployed. I am simply connected with this profession and we are taught all this, greetings from Russia).

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hi! How much content is in this game? Is it close to being finished?
About 30 hours or so.

We're planning to finish in May 2023, so there's 4 more updates to go before it graduates from Early Access.

After that we might still do smaller updates, adding more paintings, etc, but the game itself will be done.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Stuck at 25 Relationship with Rachel. How do I continue her story?
Each 'step' end in a quest, sometimes you have to progress other quest lines for that quest to trigger.

Alternatively, it could be a case that you've got too many things queued in your "wake up" slot (quests that trigger when you wake up). You can pop the next one off by leaving your bedroom and re-entering it in the morning, or by sleepinga day.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
You have to manually keep your saves, if you delete the folder they are in before you back them up, then you are screwed. You need to copy the saves to a safe place, before you delete the folder they are in.
This is android itself doing it; when you delete the app it also deletes the data.

Just install over it, it'll work fine.

Reactions: TheDevian

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
WTF is the website link, some propaganda shit?
That's... really fucking weird. It was posting to not

Which then redirected to what looks like a wiki that some spambot's raped into submission (we originally set it up to migrate the guides there after Fandom booted us off the site). Since then we set up the steam guides instead, and forgot about the wiki... seems some spambot has found it and decided to make its home there.

I'll deal with it later.

• Wow
Reactions: TheDevian

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I can not seem to trigger Grace second sexscene ..she has been at 100 for days. ALSO, I can not advance Jenn beyond 75.

offertroll

Jul 13, 2018
That's... really fucking weird. It was posting to not

Which then redirected to what looks like a wiki that some spambot's raped into submission (we originally set it up to migrate the guides there after Fandom booted us off the site). Since then we set up the steam guides instead, and forgot about the wiki... seems some spambot has found it and decided to make its home there.

I'll deal with it later.
Pretty fucking weird ineed. I had fun trying to read and make sense of it. lol

Minole

Jan 9, 2018
Rachel's Jogging Memories quest is bugged for me, I turn up to the bungalows, get the scene and go through all the dialogue, but once I get to the Gorge part all speech is under the MCs name and if I go too fast (I've redone the quest a bunch of times so I'm just skipping through) Rachel doesn't even load in. Then the scene ends after MC says it's fine for her to talk his ear off, I'm left at the Gorge but its still Day, the quest is still there and going back to the bungalows restarts it.

I'm on Android so I don't know how to get the logs to help solve this sorry.

Reactions: shagbag

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
My 2nd Rachael was at the hot tub...... and is done.... is that what kicks off 2nd Grace ? is there anything else ?

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
If Grace is at 100 and you've go tall her sketches, swimming at the pool 3 times etc. That should be it.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes