materialhunter

Jul 31, 2018
How would I use the debug menu to actually change the "like" values? I don't wanna click through so much for the relationship points each day.

Onlyflames

May 17, 2021
Since the game is almost finished soon 1 question.

Are you considering to let the player choose the outfit for the girl at some point (maybe after the game, or when the girl relationship advances to 100%), since we can buy some outfits for the girls and they are mostly used for 'only' a few scenes / dialogues.

Idk if that takes a lot to program or is not efficient in regards of ur time / ressources, but I thought it would be a nice addition.

Btw. Tremendous work as always

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Idk if that takes a lot to program or is not efficient in regards of ur time / ressources, but I thought it would be a nice addition.
It's a lot of work, unfortunately. Because this is a 2D game, we only have the clothed versions for the poses we're actually using them in. To make that a general thing would mean a ton of additional art, far more than it's paying off. That kind of character customization is probably best left to 3D games.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
So, I'd love to hear more about the girls that didn't make the cut for the game. Its fascinating to learn about the decisions that went into the production.

Reactions: TheDevian

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So, I'd love to hear more about the girls that didn't make the cut for the game. Its fascinating to learn about the decisions that went into the production.
I did a small video talking about it on Patreon. I personally view patreons as a superset of the people who would buy behind the scenes tickets, blueray "extra edition" versions, etc.

I (and this is very much a personal opinion) think the best way to reward them is to provide cool "behind the scenes" content.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
I did a small video talking about it on Patreon. I personally view patreons as a superset of the people who would buy behind the scenes tickets, blueray "extra edition" versions, etc.

I (and this is very much a personal opinion) think the best way to reward them is to provide cool "behind the scenes" content.
Fair enough, and a good price TBH.

Good Game, I know that with this setting of internationl girls and characters. Many good ideas and characters were in the chopping block.

drea2

Sep 21, 2019
It's too bad the game will soon™ be finished, and the game didn't explored threesomes that much. This would have been a great idea because a lot of character, once they are finished, they are just there and don't really get any new scenes.

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
It's too bad the game will soon™ be finished, and the game didn't explored threesomes that much. This would have been a great idea because a lot of character, once they are finished, they are just there and don't really get any new scenes.
And because there are several more that are heavily implied to be in the works. The most recent update all but confirmed one that had felt very strongly hinted at for a while and then there's still what I'm suspecting is a possible four or fivesome involving someone who has a crush on a certain other character and just how that gets arranged.

On top of that the ones we've already seen don't feel very deeply explored. Gabby and Cath keep talking about it, but we see very little. And the other couple are just starting to realize this interest but didn't really do much last time.

There's also another character that gives every indication she'd be down for it, but simply hasn't. Too content to stay on the sidelines (which we really don't get to see much of) instead of getting involved

Just in general we have little to no girl/girl content, which seems like real missed opportunity. Not much anal either. Right now it's only half of the women.

It also strikes me as odd just how many handjobs are in this. Especially when, and no offense to enthusiasts, but that's generally seen as kind of... lacking. Like a consolation prize. There's also a lot more cunnilingus than I would normally expect. Especially given the aforementioned lack of girl/girl.

Everyone is going to have their own interests and that's fine, but certain things just stand out.

I just , and it got me thinking.
That's a shame. Ryoko, Emi, and Vivian would have been some of the best characters in the game! I really love the idea of the Ryoko/Emi inspiration.

Klara's really solid as well. I can definitely think of characters I would have preferred were cut instead of them.

It's still a great game, but man... the ones that got away, eh?

Last edited:

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Klara's really solid as well. I can definitely think of characters I would have preferred were cut instead of them.

It's still a great game, but man... the ones that got away, eh?
I think Klara would be a surplus. The game already has 2 green-eyed blondes (not that I'm complaining - they're my weakness!). In fact, I think Cath should have had blue eyes to make her even more distinct from Olga.

JingleB

Sep 22, 2019
Great game! Think I've completed playing through the latest update. Took a while, I was a few behind. I have one bug that's annoying me though. I completed Andrea's Sketch, I can see the pirate sketch next to her bed, and can replay it. However, the image in the Thotfolio is still locked. Is there someway to unlock it? Or perhaps replay the entire event?

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
I think Klara would be a surplus. The game already has 2 green-eyed blondes (not that I'm complaining - they're my weakness!). In fact, I think Cath should have had blue eyes to make her even more distinct from Olga.
I see what you're saying but Olga is one of the first characters I would have cut instead. She serves a useful role in the story, but isn't a character or design that I'm really into.

Tori's another one that I would have dropped. And Ryoko nicely could have handled a lot of her "former beauty queen" background.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I see what you're saying but Olga is one of the first characters I would have cut instead. She serves a useful role in the story, but isn't a character or design that I'm really into.

Tori's another one that I would have dropped. And Ryoko nicely could have handled a lot of her "former beauty queen" background.
Dropping the two prettiest girls?!?!
1676074794497.png

I kindly request you to vacate the premises and never come back with such horrible taste, you madman!!

• Haha

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
Is there a trick to Andrea's Cove sketch? I can't complete it, and when I press the hint button it shows the boots, but it's complete and I cannot color more than that, tried twice. Also, the skip button does not add the sketch to the sketch gallery.

DirkGently

May 13, 2018
Is there a trick to Andrea's Cove sketch? I can't complete it, and when I press the hint button it shows the boots, but it's complete and I cannot color more than that, tried twice. Also, the skip button does not add the sketch to the sketch gallery.
I have the same issue, had to skip to continue but it doesn't show in the gallery.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Maybe a silly question but after the game is completed will there be an asset release? I mean still and animations from the game.

Oct 8, 2020
I can't get the new Grace scene to trigger. I have 100 relationship and it isn't coming up. Though I did have 100 before the update if that's affecting anything?

Doug Styles

Mar 30, 2021
Just finished fixing up the Andrea sketch. There were some stray pixels in the layer for that. The fix should be on the next public build at the end of the month.

If there are any other sketches that have a similar problem, just post them here and I'll fix it up

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance
4.10 star(s) 113 Votes