Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Just want to ask where is the Hut after finish building it?
It'll show up again; that sequence got pushed in last night, and it didn't tie off properly. It was an ambitious move... we'd finished the art and writing for it, but it hadn't been put into the game yet. I argued that I wanted more than just Raven's B-Roll sequence for the next build, but Xmas and New Years sabotaged progress. So we pushed hard this week, got the Sexting done (Chase wrote all the 15 in-game sexts in an afternoon), and the first half of Andrea's House timeline. The second half is her Yoga Lessons Sequence; the problem is that the first half didn't cleanly tie off (thus it not having a 'to be continued' quest-line). We'll expand on this and fix it later.

Reactions: xhase0

tonyplees

Oct 8, 2017
I'm confused. I just downloaded the update and thought it's a big jump to 5.8b and checked what the last version that I played was. Folder says 2.6 I think. Can't find any new content though and the actives quests on the left side both say "work in progress".

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I'm confused. I just downloaded the update and thought it's a big jump to 5.8b and checked what the last version that I played was. Folder says 2.6 I think. Can't find any new content though and the actives quests on the left side both say "work in progress".
There's a bucketload of new content in since 0.2.8.... that was the first of the monthly updates. Check out the pier, the riverside, talk to Karen, chat with Raven at the patio.. The Quests might not have fully updated status, I guess.

Changelog since 0.2.6:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ILW

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
th
Oh sorry, the link under installation for Mac:
OSX/Linux: Download. Then Paradise Lust.app/Contents/MacOS/* (to give it execution privileges)
clicking on the chmod link thats you to a dead end.
This doesn't work, I've tried it multiple of times. Application still cannot be opened.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
th

This doesn't work, I've tried it multiple of times. Application still cannot be opened.
Hmm... interesting. I have beta testers for OSX, but that's on Steam (where the permissions code fix works).

Looking at it, the OSX build file has the path
content/osx_build/paradise_lust.app/Contents/MacOS

Whereas the text says:
Paradise Lust.app/Contents/MacOS/*

Depending on the source directory you're launching this from (I'm here assuming you're in content/osx_build) try this:
paradise_lust.app/Contents/MacOS/*

ILW

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
Hmm... interesting. I have beta testers for OSX, but that's on Steam (where the permissions code fix works).

Looking at it, the OSX build file has the path
content/osx_build/paradise_lust.app/Contents/MacOS

Whereas the text says:
Paradise Lust.app/Contents/MacOS/*

Depending on the source directory you're launching this from (I'm here assuming you're in content/osx_build) try this:
paradise_lust.app/Contents/MacOS/*
Alright, I got it situated. You must include sudo before chmod ; ). Thanks for trying my friend

Reactions: Droid Productions

TWoodruff

Feb 10, 2018
I cannot get the puzzle map to work - the edges of the pieces don't line up quite right, and I presume that's why it won't "take" as far as completing it. What's the trick?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I cannot get the puzzle map to work - the edges of the pieces don't line up quite right, and I presume that's why it won't "take" as far as completing it. What's the trick?
They should be snapping if you get them close enough. But they need to fit to the underlying 'shadow'; easiest to start working on the corners, and work your way out along the edges from there.

Mr_Shaky

Nov 6, 2017
How do I raise affection past 20? Chatting with them doesn't work when I get that far. And I can't find any other interactions.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
How do I raise affection past 20? Chatting with them doesn't work when I get that far. And I can't find any other interactions.
Working on it; there was a new story event planned for that threshold (before it would let you advance). I need to either disable the threshold or get Chase to write the events. In the short term I'll likely see what other bugs show up, fix those and disable the threshold in the short term.

(And with that.. it's middle of the night here... see you guys tomorrow morning, and thanks for all the feedback and bug-reports! Hope to have them all fixed on Monday. We pushed this release a lot in terms of new systems and content... possibly too much. But I'd rather make more content and fix it, than be too careful and make something underwhelming).

Reactions: masa no yu

Fribar

Jun 9, 2017
Sooo Im stuck at taking the 5 good pictures... im guessing one of them is on the shore? but I cant get that unlocked. I have every girls relationship at 20, received all the sextings, Tried to go at every location during morning, evening and night but nope, what am I doing wrong?

JohnDoeJoe

Apr 24, 2017
This game needs two things very badly:

1. Skip dialog by holding down a key. My fingers hurt from pressing space and mouse button all the time
2. A replay system for important scenes, this game is so... time intensive... to get a scene and scenes are extremely short, that its ridiculous that you cannot even replay them.

Reactions: ztepjk
4.10 star(s) 113 Votes