OoooooHolyshit

Apr 28, 2018
hey on Android I'm caught in a weird bug where doing Rachel's jogging her memories quest it won't count as complete and lock me into redoing it every time is there a work around?

Reactions: Aljen1228
Dec 15, 2022
So I see the game dev created this thread.

Just a question or remark. Lots of these kind of games you can say faster/slower/harder/ etc but it's just for the players viewing. It doesn't really matter, I could as well just skip or finished quickly.

Would be nice that doing this would give her a few more orgasms and maybe because of that some extra playing points. Or -1 when she didn't get an orgasm.

Of course it gets old quickly if you need to do that every time, but at least it makes the sex scenes a little bit more entertaining...

Dec 15, 2022
Does the Debug not work?

After setting values for relationships, it doesn't change it.
Nope doesn't work, only for a moment...

What you can do:

talk to a girl, if she has more a different number than 25,50,75,100, you can increase the number by talking to her. Talk once, then you have less than 100% energy, go to debug, and chance energy to 800 for example. Now you can flirt with her and answer her questions without reaching 0%. If you managed to get 25,50 or 75 or 100. Than leave, you won't be able to get more anyway.

After going to bed, they will talk to you, and so you will increase you numbers for that girl. After that you can try again the above one, to reach the next stage of 25 points more...

Dec 15, 2022
Damn, please someone write a MOD for this game, one where you can kill of Rick, Eric or Karen, or all 3 of them. I cannot even read the long texts anymore with those assholes...

Maybe push the off the cliff of the ravine.

Last edited:
Reactions: EvilLadyKitten

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
Damn, please someone write a MOD for this game, one where you can kill of Rick, Eric or Karen, or all 3 of them. I cannot even read the long texts anymore with those assholes...

Maybe push the off the cliff of the ravine.
Seeing how many people consider Rick/Eric assholes, I come to a conclusion that they are well written villains. :)

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2022
Seeing how many people consider Rick/Eric beeing assholes I come to conclusion that they are good written villains. :)
They sure are...

After almost finishing this last update. I don't want to just push Rick of the cliff, I first want to tortute him, cut him up in pieces, and then throw him of the cliff. That's not a normal asshole anymore, it's really a super villian...

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2022
Dream of Karen: Doing something about those holywood commi's that control the media.

I start to like her more and more. But still I wouldn't mind if Rick/Eric got shoved of the cliff of the ravine, one day...
Or more highly probably, they go back to the real world, all the girls stay on the paradise. And when Rick/Eric go back, they don't own anything anymore, because everyone believed they were dead, and all their stuff went bankrupt...

The end...

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes