l69p

Feb 10, 2018
There is no new Grace Scene for me. Neither on the Beta branch nor on the Live branch. No Grace Quest and no scene in the spankbank i need to unlock. :/

Attached my save file. Maybe someone can tell me what Ive missed.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
There is no new Grace Scene for me. Neither on the Beta branch nor on the Live branch. No Grace Quest and no scene in the spankbank i need to unlock. :/

Attached my save file. Maybe someone can tell me what Ive missed.
Grace isn't a sex scene (yet). That's coming up next iteration. The sex scenes this month is Karen and a Reyna/Maria movie shot.

fjunk_11

Feb 21, 2022
Finally purchased the Steam version -the game is great and the devs' efforts are well worth the price.

Now, as I had previously played the F95 version, is there a way to import my save file into Steam?
I can't seem to find the save files from the F95 version.
In fact, when I launch the F95 version, I no longer have access to my saves.

Alternatively, would anyone have a v.22 save file?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Now, as I had previously played the F95 version, is there a way to import my save file into Steam?
Save location is the same ( %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust for windows). It should pick them up and carry along without any problems.

Reactions: fjunk_11

fjunk_11

Feb 21, 2022
Save location is the same ( %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust for windows). It should pick them up and carry along without any problems.
Thanks for the quick reply, it's very much appreciated!

I'm on mac, and could find a Flexible Media folder at /Users/.../Library/Application Support
No save files here.
I'll keep looking for another location.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

fjunk_11

Feb 21, 2022
On Mac they should be here:
~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

(If you've played before, in general nothing should be needed to continue playing on Steam).
0.23.0 release complete save is here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/paradise-lust-v0-23-0g-flexible-media.63083/post-9807849

(there's a quick save that starts you where 0.22.0 ends)
Thanks a lot.

I can confirm that there is no save file in the folder you mention.
What is weird is that when I launch the version I had downloaded on here and look for saves, there aren't any anymore.
Maybe they got overwritten/blanked when I installed the steam version; cloud issues perhaps?

Anyway, great game, lovely designs, gripping & humorous story, love the variety of characters.
Keep up the good work, I wish-listed the next one on Steam.

Reactions: Droid Productions

Jackaljax

Jul 13, 2020
So I still have the Pure Petite lingere and Lemon print swimsuit in my bag, I've given all the other girls their clothing. So is this for a girl who hasn't been released?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So I still have the Pure Petite lingere and Lemon print swimsuit in my bag, I've given all the other girls their clothing. So is this for a girl who hasn't been released?
Nah, the girls that were cut were cut a long time ago; for most of them there's no reference ingame, and none of them have ingame sprites or bikinis, etc. The only content that remains of them is that poster of Ryoko, and I think you have a silhuette of Miss Brazil in the opening comic :)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
how i miss this post on steam:we got the cut girls from the game!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Most of those were similar enough to people who were already in the game, that I don't mind too much, the only one that makes me really sad to have missed was Luana. Though, Ryoko could have been nice too.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Most of those were similar enough to people who were already in the game, that I don't mind too much, the only one that makes me really sad to have missed was Luana. Though, Ryoko could have been nice too.
yes agree the more interesting for were Luana,ryoko /the second Milf)and her daughter emi.( a mother/daughter theesome :love: )
Klara is fine too But another blondie with big tits and Vivian it looks good.

Reactions: TheDevian

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
yes agree the more interesting for were Luana,ryoko /the second Milf)and her daughter emi.( a mother/daughter theesome :love: )
Klara is fine too But another blondie with big tits and Vivian it looks good.
Luana looked ridiculously hot, and I do have a soft spot for Vivian. Ryoko/Emi was... problematic, since having them in the same room during a sex scene (which... yeah... is hot) would also send Patreon into a potential rage attack. In the end these were early character concepts; most of them were cut before the first version even landed on F95zone, never mind Steam.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes