Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Am i missing something or does this need a "No sexual content" tag? I mean neither the tags nor the future genre states anything sexual...

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Am i missing something or does this need a "No sexual content" tag? I mean neither the tags nor the future genre states anything sexual...
there is sex with the gothic girl and oral sex with the milf.

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
I seem to be stuck. Changelog says that Cath has 20, 30, and 40 affection events, but every girl is stuck at 20 affection. I have 2 quests that don't appear completed; one is for Raven, says "meet raven in her studio", except I already did that. Met her in studio, helped with video editing, snogged a bit and such. The other open quest is "Help Cath Convince Gabby", which has 2 parts - look for cath after 2 days (I'm guessing that was the waterfall encounter), and "have a serious talk with gabby", which I've got Gabby maxed @ 20 affection, but there is a dialog option marked "not implemented".

Also, amongst other things, the "message" button at each contact appears to do nothing.

There are a bunch of gallery pictures which aren't unlocked as well.

So, is the current build broken, or am I missing some important gate to open progress and raise affection further?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
This game needs two things very badly:

1. Skip dialog by holding down a key. My fingers hurt from pressing space and mouse button all the time
hold CTRL. In general it uses all the shortcut keys from RenPY

2. A replay system for important scenes, this game is so... time intensive... to get a scene and scenes are extremely short, that its ridiculous that you cannot even replay them.
Hmm... I can see what we can do there. Should be possible.

Reactions: peytine93

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I seem to be stuck. Changelog says that Cath has 20, 30, and 40 affection events, but every girl is stuck at 20 affection. I have 2 quests that don't appear completed; one is for Raven, says "meet raven in her studio", except I already did that. Met her in studio, helped with video editing, snogged a bit and such. The other open quest is "Help Cath Convince Gabby", which has 2 parts - look for cath after 2 days (I'm guessing that was the waterfall encounter), and "have a serious talk with gabby", which I've got Gabby maxed @ 20 affection, but there is a dialog option marked "not implemented".

Also, amongst other things, the "message" button at each contact appears to do nothing.

There are a bunch of gallery pictures which aren't unlocked as well.

So, is the current build broken, or am I missing some important gate to open progress and raise affection further?
There's supposed to be a story-chunk that takes you across the 'mid-tiers', but we might just use the sexting for that. I'll do an update either today or tomorrow; I'm checking if the B-Roll quest is broken, or just badly signaled. When I do that, I'll also raise the top tier to 30, so you can get the rest of the sexts/pictures (except one of Gabby).

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Let's see; nude shot of Gabby night 1.
Nude shot of andrea rubbing it off on day 2.
Handjob at the waterfall with Cath.
Two sex scenes with Raven (garage and b-roll)
Blowjob from Karen.
15 SMS sexting messages.
Erotic massage with Andrea after building the cabin.

More is coming.

Gatototox

May 4, 2018
is pretty good, but its the kind of game that you need to wait like a year of updates to have new content

Fribar

Jun 9, 2017
can we access the shores? Im stuck can't advance the game, buit the cabin and its not showing, can't unlock the shore (If its even available) I am stuck on helpinh raven with the 5 good pictures. the other quests are completed

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
can we access the shores? Im stuck can't advance the game, buit the cabin and its not showing, can't unlock the shore (If its even available) I am stuck on helpinh raven with the 5 good pictures. the other quests are completed
No, the shore isn't in yet.

From Hung (the scripting designer) last night:
Hung Justice said:
5 photospots are... Lounge w Raven, Sea Huts at the resort beach, waterfall lagoon, riverside where the farm Hut is, and the starting beach

The tower path and gas tank b roll locations are not scenic enough for Raven to use
I'll try to get this reproduced, and work out if it's poor signalling or just a bug that's the problem. Hopefully have a build up in another couple of hours that fixes that, and another couple of small stuff (being able to raise your relationship status, and fixing the sext-chats not parsing user variables).

Reactions: Deep-Six

Deep-Six

Who?
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Hi, guys! Could you please help me with the quest Help Raven with her B-roll!? I`ve collected all the photos and now I should meet her back at the lounge, but I can only chat with her and can`t progress the quest!
Having the same problem.

UPDATE: After reloading an earlier save and doing the B-Roll quest while avoiding both the Tower and the Tanks behind the hotel, I managed to complete the quest without any problems.

rai1810

Nov 2, 2019
Eh, sexting conversations are half the fun. Raven's shyness before sending it makes the picture great and gives you a sense of accomplishment for getting it haha.

I'll try to get this reproduced, and work out if it's poor signalling or just a bug that's the problem. Hopefully have a build up in another couple of hours that fixes that, and another couple of small stuff (being able to raise your relationship status, and fixing the sext-chats not parsing user variables).
Personally I see nothing wrong with adding content/assets in advance, but in the future you might save yourself a few pages of repetitive questions if you mention in the changelog if the update is partial as is the case of sexting scenes being locked behind "relationship events coming soonTM". Good call on deciding to just skip the check for now (or making it require the previous sexting session to avoid missing scenes), you can always add the in-between stories once they are ready.

Regarding Raven, I noticed that I can enter her studio even at night time, that might be related to the quest not clearing itself after the video editing.

Reactions: Droid Productions

Deep-Six

Who?
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Are you sure you got all the locations? Two of them (gas tanks and radio tower) "aren't good enough" so you have to get 5 others instead. Then you talk to raven in lounge and she tells you to go to room 23.
I got all 5 correct and 2 incorrect (tower and tanks), could not progress any further, had to reload an older save and do the quest again without going to the tower nor the tanks; managed to complete the quest.

But now I'm stuck with the B-Roll Footage in her Studio, I completed the first puzzle and talked with her. After that the quest said that I still needed to meet her at her studio, tried in different days and stuff but there's no option other than to talk to her about stuff. Can't progress any further.

rai1810

Nov 2, 2019
I got all 5 correct and 2 incorrect (tower and tanks), could not progress any further, had to reload an older save and do the quest again without going to the tower nor the tanks; managed to complete the quest.

But now I'm stuck with the B-Roll Footage in her Studio, I completed the first puzzle and talked with her. After that the quest said that I still needed to meet her at her studio, tried in different days and stuff but there's no option other than to talk to her about stuff. Can't progress any further.
I believe that's where it ends right now. As dev said, there might be a bug with the quest not clearing itself from the quest log, or maybe interrupting the progress, but either way we'll have to wait for a future update. Right now, depending on how you treated Raven you'll either have a sex scene or keep taking it slow with her.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
In 0.5.9 I'll put a "to be continued" on that. There's more content, but it's still being made scripted in.

Reactions: Deep-Six
4.10 star(s) 113 Votes