Raven = Soulmate
Reyna = Soulmate

Cath = Lover
Gabby = Lover
Mi Sun = Lover
Rachel = Lover
Tori = Lover

For all 5 lovers I have a quest 'soulmates with...', [Under Development]
Okay maybe i have a bit to go yet with Andrea then. I had the thing where she has sex with the MC under the stars and they talk about their relationship, i thought that was the soulmates event but there must be another unless i fucked something up
seems like i still have a ways to go
Thanks for the response

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
got a pink screen for the lotion minigame during Maria's romance > lover level-up scene. Not sure if this is a known issue or not.
The skip button worked so not a huge deal as i was able to proceed normally once i was able to click on it

Screenshot 2023-03-30 180637.png

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I have the following girls all 100% / 100pts

Andrea = Soulmate
Grace = Soulmate
Jenny = Soulmate
Karen = Soulmate
Maria = Soulmate
Olga = Soulmate
Raven = Soulmate
Reyna = Soulmate

Cath = Lover
Gabby = Lover
Mi Sun = Lover
Rachel = Lover
Tori = Lover

For all 5 lovers I have a quest 'soulmates with...', [Under Development]
Guide says to get closer to Grace
but I'm already at 100% with her and a Lover
and I've tried everything I can think of to do

Mar 7, 2023
No idea, those idiots put a login over the walkthrough pages. Just talk to her, sleep with her at night when possible. And one moment or the other you are soulmates.

I wonder why soulmates with so many girls, and not with the 2 main girls, but yeh in the next update.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Pretty sure you need to have sex with Rachel and maybe get her to "lover" status. That triggers some events with Grace because of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After you work your way through those events you'll get to have sex with Grace and after you get the soulmates designation

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Pretty sure you need to have sex with Rachel and maybe get her to "lover" status. That triggers some events with Grace because of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After you work your way through those events you'll get to have sex with Grace and after you get the soulmates designation
My Problem
I'm already a "Lover" Status and I'm pretty sure I've had sex with her already
I just hope I don't have to start a new game

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
My Problem
I'm already a "Lover" Status and I'm pretty sure I've had sex with her already
I just hope I don't have to start a new game
nah this game doesn't work like that i don't think, you probably just need to wait a few days

xerainery

Sep 19, 2021
I'm getting the error "path too long". I know what that means. I don't wanna go through every single folder to shorten the path. I downloaded it from MEGA. Don't know if that's the problem.

Jul 28, 2018
I'm getting the error "path too long". I know what that means. I don't wanna go through every single folder to shorten the path. I downloaded it from MEGA. Don't know if that's the problem.
Use 7-Zip or another archive program that supports long file paths. The built-in support for .zip files on Windows does not support them. The devs shortened some of the game paths in 0.25 to make it less likely to happen (this path from a previous post went from 219 to 139 characters, for example), but that's only treating a symptom.

Last edited:

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
When making drinks, I do exactly as specified up on the left, but they keep failing anyway. I am utterly confused as to why. Really frustrating me. I am doing what it says to do. EDIT: I have just failed 3 drinks in a row. I do not understand what the f**k the problem is here. I do exactly as it says above. Right glass, right drink. Fails. Completely confused.

I enjoyed the game for the first few hours. But as I play on, the grind is ruining my experience. I understand a little, but now it is getting boring and tedious. TOO MANY devs do this. You guys forgot a game is about having fun, not keeping people in the game doing the same things over and over and over again boring them to tears. And now all the sudden there is 3 MORE girls to do even more boring grind. Seriously. Cut the grind down man, or give us an option to Skip the 3 answer questions for points and just give us the points. Yes, that makes is bareable...and more fun, you know fun....why people play games.

I am to the point in the game where there is too many tasks, too many girls at the same time to worry about, and is making my head hurt man. This stuff needs to be tapered and trickled in better.

EDIT: Update. Ok, is there any bonus you get in the game at ALL for getting more Sex coins? Like doing a task and you get more, or things sell for a discount after doing something? Because this is getting absolutely RIDICULOUS with the way you earn little scraps of money in this game. There needs to be a way to get 10 at once, or something more. This grind has ruined the game now, it could have been way more fun with 75% less of grind. You are literally spending half the game grinding the same things over and over again. I fail to see how that is fun? On what planet is that fun?

Last edited:
Reactions: errte13 and sava75

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
When making drinks, I do exactly as specified up on the left, but they keep failing anyway. I am utterly confused as to why. Really frustrating me. I am doing what it says to do.

I enjoyed the game for the first few hours. But as I play on, the grind is ruining my experience. I understand a little, but now it is getting boring and tedious. TOO MANY devs do this. You guys forgot a game is about having fun, not keeping people in the game doing the same things over and over and over again boring them to tears. And now all the sudden there is 3 MORE girls to do even more boring grind. Seriously. Cut the grind down man, or give us an option to Skip the 3 answer questions for points and just give us the points. Yes, that makes is bareable...and more fun, you know fun....why people play games.

I am to the point in the game where there is too many tasks, too many girls at the same time to worry about, and is making my head hurt man. This stuff needs to be tapered and trickled in better.
I don't believe they'll do that in this game, but for their next one the grinding will be severely reduced

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Well, there'll be less stuff like bartending, etc. But there's also the new dungeon and combat systems. Some people might consider *that* grind, it's hard to know.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Okay, 0.25.0i is up and out.

Win32: - - - -
Win64: - - - -
OSX: - - -
Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Complete saves, for anyone that wants it.

What's new?

1680585812612.png
Advances the main story, as you dig into Hiro's secret.

1680585844553.png
7d94383e5b301f774a8c891bd2104dba6dc90237.gif
Rachel gets athletic in the outdoors. We also added a new painting for her, since she won this month's Patreon Poll.

1680585934497.png
Help Tori find release and her inner submissive role. Bitch in the boardroom, sub in the sack.

. If you want to give us a hand, give it a wishlist... it's hugely helpful when it comes to having a great launch. Since we're talking about a full team that all work fulltime on this, have it be a success is really important for our ability to keep making adult games.

With this, it's only two more releases before from Early Access. Next big update is planned for April 27th, before a final release date is May 18th... it'll be a hard push to get there, but we're hunkering down and working hard. After that... we'll see :)

Last edited:

Loreth08

Jul 19, 2022
The Gofile link for the Win64 version directs me to the Win32 version.
The Mega link is fine, didn't check the rest of the links since i already downloaded from the Mega link.

asdfghblabla

Sep 25, 2019
Okay I feel really stupid now.. I'm literally stuck in the first screen of the game. There is a nest I can't click, ocean I can't click and thats it. What am I supposed to do? If I try to open the guide it just says this community hub is not available in my region :(

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
The mega link is the only one with the 64bit version, all the others point to a 32bit version

Landrassa

Sep 8, 2017
Okay I feel really stupid now.. I'm literally stuck in the first screen of the game. There is a nest I can't click, ocean I can't click and thats it. What am I supposed to do? If I try to open the guide it just says this community hub is not available in my region :(
Have you tried clicking the wreckage?

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes