Not66

Oct 22, 2019
i can't get the last clue on the let's split up gang quest because the storage is still locked for me.
The storage should be available right from the start. As soon as you're done with the introductory quests and Karen's in the lobby during the day, she has an option saying "Check in with Karen". After a short conversation the storage is unlocked and you can enter whenever you like.

If you've advanced some other stories without ever having that conversation and the option's not available anymore, it's possible you've managed to sequence break something.

MkeleMbembe

May 20, 2020
The storage should be available right from the start. As soon as you're done with the introductory quests and Karen's in the lobby during the day, she has an option saying "Check in with Karen". After a short conversation the storage is unlocked and you can enter whenever you like.

If you've advanced some other stories without ever having that conversation and the option's not available anymore, it's possible you've managed to sequence break something.
gah rip 100 days, i never saw that check in option only the drink wine one. i'll try to make a new save i hope this time i don't get softlocked.

Ghostklock

Feb 11, 2021
0.25i (Android) got a bug when finding ravens camera in the garage, nothing loads and if i use the map to exit out i get raven hardlocked to being back in the lounge and stuck mentioning finding erik to go to the boat.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
0.25i (Android) got a bug when finding ravens camera in the garage, nothing loads and if i use the map to exit out i get raven hardlocked to being back in the lounge and stuck mentioning finding erik to go to the boat.
Yeah, I've seen someone report that on Discord. The team's off for Easter, but we'll check that out on Tuesday.

Reactions: Ghostklock

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
gah rip 100 days, i never saw that check in option only the drink wine one. i'll try to make a new save i hope this time i don't get softlocked.
You shouldn't be able to break that sequence. If you do a quick-save and drop quick.sav here, I'll try to have a look when I'm back to work.

Not66

Oct 22, 2019
I've another early game 0.25i glitch to report: The ruins of Andrea's hut have gone missing from the riverside. There's just an empty space in its place - that is, until you complete the quest chain about building the hut; then the rebuilt hut more or less appears out of thin air.

It's not really a showstopper as you can do those quests all the same and the hut's there and enterable once Andrea moves in, but it still looks silly when she's pointing at an empty space and you can't see the various mid-stages as you're gathering the resources.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I've another early game 0.25i glitch to report: The ruins of Andrea's hut have gone missing from the riverside.
Yeah, we made a change to the underlying filesystem to decrease the file-length (to deal with people exceeding the limits of the shitty built in windows unzip system).

It seems Unity had a Special Moment from it. Frustrating, and the timing sucks (a lot of us live in countries that celebrate Easter in a big way, and well... Happy Sunday :) (in 30 mins) ). We'll be back on it on Tuesday.

Reactions: TheDevian

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
This game is so bugged for fucks sake. Wonder if i can get that storage open soon or not. I already have the "Drink Wine" option. But the game just feels BUGGED BUGGED BUGGED.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
This game is so bugged for fucks sake. Wonder if i can get that storage open soon or not. I already have the "Drink Wine" option. But the game just feels BUGGED BUGGED BUGGED.
That's mostly this release.
I play it for some time now and so far bugs have been rather minor and benign.
I guess there will be an after Easter resurrection update. (SCNR, just remember only one cross each!)

Reactions: TheDevian

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
That's mostly this release.
I play it for some time now and so far bugs have been rather minor and benign.
I guess there will be an after Easter resurrection update. (SCNR, just remember only one cross each!)
Yeah. At a guess it's related to reducing the file-name length of the addressables; something opaque appears to have broken. We have a solution out on Steam's beta branch, I think, but it'll need more testing before we're certain we caught everything, and the team is offline for Easter. We'll be back on tuesday.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Well next time better quality check before pushing out updates for cryboys that can't wait? :(
The worst part is the update sat on the Beta branch for a week without major problems; something went sideways in the non-steam version. Something to look at once people are back at work, tomorrow.

Reactions: Barkin 10

jcna06200

Oct 17, 2019
Great game, thanks for sharing. It seems I have a problem with karen (lol).
Every girl is at 100 except Jenny (she stays at 50).The hint board on the right tells me that I have to advance with other girls story far each girl, except for karen : it says get closer to karen... but I'm ar 100 with her... is it a bug or am I missing something ?

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
That game clearly is fucking bugged as hell -.- This sucks hard.

Someone of the creators can a look at my quicksave and maybe open the fucking storage already?

Fuck that, played around with the DEBUG MODE and fixed that shit myself.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: KristopheH
4.10 star(s) 113 Votes