PaiLord

Aug 20, 2021
I just played the game and I'm already stuck on the first part where you wake up on the beach. I couldn't find anything that lets me progress into the gmae and was forced to read a walkthrough and I found out I have to click on Cath's fvcking hat. WHICH, I might add, CAN'T BE SEEN ANYWHERE ON THE SCREEN!

PaiLord

Aug 20, 2021
I've been clicking at the screen for 20 minutes now, block by block (mouse pointer size) to see if the object has just been bugged and turned invisible but still no luck. I'm gonna delete this game and never take a look at it again.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I've been clicking at the screen for 20 minutes now, block by block (mouse pointer size) to see if the object has just been bugged and turned invisible but still no luck. I'm gonna delete this game and never take a look at it again.
https://f95zone.to/threads/paradise-lust-v0-25-0i-flexible-media.63083/post-10457263

Fix is in QA now; hopefully I'll update the mirrors tonight.

If anyone wants to check it out in the meanwhile:
- - - -

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
View attachment 1521251

Overview:
Paradise Lust is a visual novel and erotic dating sim, interspersed with simple subgames.
The game follows the story of the wreck of the Moby Dick; a pleasure yacht chartered by the Miss World Media pageant for a luxury promo cruise in the South Pacific. You play the role of the bartender of the vessel, washed up on the shore of idyllic Tuvatuva Island along with a cast of beautiful beauty pageant contestants and their friends. There you will sort out how to survive and thrive on the island while searching for other survivors, including your brother, who was captain of the vessel.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also appreciate the game's accurate use of Western Zodiac signs to help round out the personalities and behavior of the characters.

Screenshot 2023-04-12 233408.jpg

I'm not sure if this was deliberate or coincidence, but even the Eastern Zodiac signs - based on the years the characters were born - are also fairly accurate.

Example: Tori and Karen's Eastern Zodiac signs (Tiger vs. Monkey) would potentially put them at direct odds with each other.

Screenshot 2023-04-12 221550.jpg

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Win64: - - - -
Win32: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -

QA seems happy, so time to push it out. Main thread updated. Changelog:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
Thank you. Finally i can continue with Karen and her quest, giving her bananas.

Bug report (small bug, visual bug): when you're fucking with raven in her room at night all the options appear in lowercase for some reason, see picture.

EDIT: not only the options, the whole scene is in lowercase xD I guess this isn't supposed to be so!

EDIT2: the same for some options of Mi-Sun or whatever her name is... so many stuff is all lowercase xD please fix next them would be really great!!!

Last edited:

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
P.s. and why sometimes the UI elements (choices you can choose/click) are disappearing over the textbox and never come back (even when you press Show/Hide UI) - i noticed this in the other version before, feels like something is bugging this out when you mouse-/space-/enter spaming too hard. Game breaking bug, you need to completly close and start the game new.

jcna06200

Oct 17, 2019
oK? Every girl at 100, found the japaneese bunker and give the photo and video to Tori... the task menu tells me I have to get closer to Grace. Nothing happen.. What am I missing ?

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
Can't continue with maria quest. She doesn't appear at the pool (she is at the balcony where you can smoke the bong etc.), i can't clean the pool... how to start pool clean quest?

FIXED IT.

Last edited:

Doug Styles

Mar 30, 2021
oK? Every girl at 100, found the japaneese bunker and give the photo and video to Tori... the task menu tells me I have to get closer to Grace. Nothing happen.. What am I missing ?
I have the same problem
can you post/send your save? they should be found here:
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

Reactions: jcna06200

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Rick (Paradise Lust) has just officially tied Dennis (from Lovejoint's Double Homework) as my most hated game villains.

I hate Rick and Dennis even more than Tybalt, Vinny (BADIK) and Nathan (Intertwined).

Reactions: Droid Productions
4.10 star(s) 113 Votes