Tkw135

Dec 3, 2021
I’ve looked around the island for clues concerning the Japanese letter and so far I’ve only found two out of three of them. Anyone know where the last one is?

Not66

Oct 22, 2019
Yea. When I tap the left side , the Mac just says someone would like to live here
Dunno what's up with that then. It shouldn't be complicated. Outside the ruined bungalows, there are two paths. The one that goes up on the left side leads to the vista. The other, on the right, goes to the sunbeach.

If you can't click on the path (NOT the left bungalow), then it could be some kinda bug.

Tkw135

Dec 3, 2021
Dunno what's up with that then. It shouldn't be complicated. Outside the ruined bungalows, there are two paths. The one that goes up on the left side leads to the vista. The other, on the right, goes to the sunbeach.

If you can't click on the path (NOT the left bungalow), then it could be some kinda bug.
Aww. Okay. Thanks

CrazyCraz

Jun 20, 2018
Yea, so the game is bugged big time, right after crossing the bridge for the first time, there is the left path (up the stairs) and the right path (to the plane), but pressing the left path just tells me someone would like to live there, and I can't actually go up there.

I've tried this now on multiple different playthroughs and have a save were the only thing I need to proceed is to go up the left path, and one where as soon as it was possible I got over the bridge and saved there.

Neither time worked, so now I'm stuck and can't play the game any longer, which sucks because I was really enjoying it till then.

ksrkblaze

May 31, 2018
Grace scene is not showing up. The one where Grace is maxed out but nothing is showing. The gallery says one scene is still there to unlock

DZ666

Mar 3, 2020
That's probably more a translation mistake...
You mean like a translator typing the actual default name rather than the string (or whatever) that generates the user chosen name? I'd agree with that except for the fact that it changed it for the entirety of the rest of the game, not a few scenes here and there.

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
Yea, I literally can't unlock the bungalows on the current update. I have every quest as complete as I can.

"Let's split up gang" quest I'm stuck at 2/3 because bungalows won't unlock.

All girls have advance other girls stories quest.

Olga's quest is telling me to get closer to her but she's maxed at 75. I've tried skipping days to see if things will trigger to no avail.
im having the exact same issue even bought all bikinis and lingeries and saw all the scenes with all the girls to see if olga next quest triggered and nyet. this sucks man, trying the game for the first time and being halted in progression by an aparent bug.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes