Not66

Oct 22, 2019
im having the exact same issue even bought all bikinis and lingeries and saw all the scenes with all the girls to see if olga next quest triggered and nyet. this sucks man, trying the game for the first time and being halted in progression by an aparent bug.
If you're stuck on "Let's split up, gang", you don't have to wait on Olga. The place where the final clue is is available as soon as you get rid of the lizard. (Just go up the path to the left of the ruined bungalows.) Once the "Andrea's unwanted visitor" questline is complete, it will trigger a quest that will lead to finding Tori. Then you just have to wait a few days and Olga will ask you to rebuild the bungalows.

The problem right now seems to be that some people can't go up the path leading to the vista. Which looks like a bug, if we assume all the people complaining about this aren't just having a special moment.

Also, it's probably platform-specific, as I can personally attest not having this problem with the latest stable build on PC.

Reactions: thefee

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
You mean like a translator typing the actual default name rather than the string (or whatever) that generates the user chosen name? I'd agree with that except for the fact that it changed it for the entirety of the rest of the game, not a few scenes here and there.
Both is possible, I would suggest, he later corrected it by replacing the MC default name with {{name}} or so. So that's why you found it in an older version, I didn't notice that problem in the latest version. But of course I could have missed it.

thefee

Feb 24, 2022
Yea, so the game is bugged big time, right after crossing the bridge for the first time, there is the left path (up the stairs) and the right path (to the plane), but pressing the left path just tells me someone would like to live there, and I can't actually go up there.

I've tried this now on multiple different playthroughs and have a save were the only thing I need to proceed is to go up the left path, and one where as soon as it was possible I got over the bridge and saved there.

Neither time worked, so now I'm stuck and can't play the game any longer, which sucks because I was really enjoying it till then.
This is happening to me. I did what a previous poster mentioned by loading up the previous version (v24) of the game and just clicking the path, save it, and reopen the new v25 version.
link for v24 - https://f95zone.to/threads/paradise-lust-v0-25-0l-flexible-media.63083/post-10204279

Not66

Oct 22, 2019
Also, it's probably platform-specific, as I can personally attest not having this problem with the latest stable build on PC.
Okay, I'm going to take this back. I just reloaded an older save, before I fixed the bridge, just to see what would happen. And... yep. There's one massive gamebreaking bug here. On 0.25l, once you fix the bridge and cross it, the path leading left from the split paths is bugged and you can't enter the bungalows screen. (Also, if you head right towards the plane, Jack no longer comments on the state of plane.)

The bug doesn't seem to trigger retroactively, so if you've managed to get past that spot in an earlier build and pick the save up in v25, everything works as intended. So I endorse the workaround stated just above - play v24 instead, at least 'til you get past the bugged point, then load that save into v25. Or, rather, since v24 appears to be a far more stable build, just stick to it 'til you arrive at the end of its content, then load v25. Or wait for v26.

Reactions: qoobiq and thefee

CrazyCraz

Jun 20, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: thefee

Neite

Apr 16, 2023
Hi everyone and congrats to the devs, this is the first adult game I've ever tried and I'm amazed by its quality. The design is nice, the characters and dialogs are actually funny at times, this is really far better than what I expected !

That being said, I ran into the bug mentionned a few pages ago in raven's initial camera quest (blank screen which forced me to quit and reload). It has seemingly been fixed in 0.25l, but Raven has remained in an unstable state in my save.
I can still talk to her in the lounge, she tells me to go talk to Erik before heading for the boat, but talking to him doesn't trigger anything anymore.
The storage area is open on the launchdeck, but tapping on it doesn't trigger anything either.

IIs there any way someone could fix my save to either reset Raven so I can start her quest again, or if that's impossible, mark that quest as resolved so I can move on ?

I believe I've now reached a point in the game where any further progression is linked to Raven in one way or another.

Doug Styles

Mar 30, 2021
Hi everyone and congrats to the devs, this is the first adult game I've ever tried and I'm amazed by its quality. The design is nice, the characters and dialogs are actually funny at times, this is really far better than what I expected !

That being said, I ran into the bug mentionned a few pages ago in raven's initial camera quest (blank screen which forced me to quit and reload). It has seemingly been fixed in 0.25l, but Raven has remained in an unstable state in my save.
I can still talk to her in the lounge, she tells me to go talk to Erik before heading for the boat, but talking to him doesn't trigger anything anymore.
The storage area is open on the launchdeck, but tapping on it doesn't trigger anything either.

IIs there any way someone could fix my save to either reset Raven so I can start her quest again, or if that's impossible, mark that quest as resolved so I can move on ?

I believe I've now reached a point in the game where any further progression is linked to Raven in one way or another.
Hi, here's a fixed save. it should pick up where you got kicked out of the conversation with Raven.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
how many patches more till the end?
0.26.0 rolled out on Steam Beta today. We'll be spending the next couple of days making sure there's nothing too scary with it, before pushing it live to default branch, and then eventually out here.

With that, the next milestone is the game graduating from Early Access. 1.0.0 is planned for 18th May; we're sprinting for it, so hopefully we'll hit that milestone.

After that we've got a number of smaller events planned (mostly to keep the game fresh for the big steam sales), with new content every ~2 months for the next year, while we start working on our next game.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Is there any chance of patch notes for that as I see nothing new
You can always check out the changelog ingame (settings/changelog); latest version is 0.26.0b.

Note that this is just for Steam Beta; it'll roll out on Steam main branch soon (we're still making sure we got all the bugs). The version on F95zone's still a 0.25.0L one, so it's missing the new content (Grace and Mi Sun soulmate quests, update to main story).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Evil13
4.10 star(s) 113 Votes