Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Nope that doesn't help, you can't get in without an account, and no idea how to get an account, the steam account on top I created didn't give me access. The whole walkthrough has become useless this way.

You need to enable adult content to see it.

As for, why is the walkthrough on steam? We were originally on fandom, but got kicked off for NSFW content.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Nope that doesn't help, you can't get in without an account, and no idea how to get an account, the steam account on top I created didn't give me access. The whole walkthrough has become useless this way.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That doesn't work...
If the web one won't work, then download the client on that same page. If that fails, you might need a vpn or something, no idea what would cause that, because that should work. But without details, I can't even guess as to what the issue might be.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Ok your probably doing what I was doing.. go check.. wait out time sleep.. repeat.. You have to leave the screen where the coconuts are to trigger there growth.. so just enter the cave.. than you can rest to sleep.. repeat.. they will grow than.
Thank you.

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
If the web one won't work, then download the client on that same page. If that fails, you might need a vpn or something, no idea what would cause that, because that should work. But without details, I can't even guess as to what the issue might be.
Creating the account was no problem, loggin in afterwards seems to be...

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
I stumbled into this game recently. No idea how I didn't know about it before. I basically binged through it over the last 8-9 days.

I'll admit, I normally do not "play" many games here. With a few particular exceptions, I either look for gallery unlocks or full saves. Definitely more into fapping than (usually) bad games. I figured I'd give the gameplay for this one a shot for a few gameplay days but then use the full save in the original post...

Boy, am I glad I didn't. I just got to what I think is the complete content for this current version, and I have to say I am floored by how good and fun this game is. This has some of most enjoyable writing in a game in a long time, even professional, non-hentai games. The characters are so great, the minigames are actually pretty fun, and the plot is just that right balance of wacky yet bizarrely believable.

The game isn't perfect; certainly this isn't up there with the best I've seen for sex scene drawings, but I found myself not caring about that in the least pretty early. I was so drawn in by the characters. It takes a lot to make up characters who are likeable and relatable.

My favorite character arcs are definitely Olga's, Reyna's, and Jenny's. It feels like so much thought went into them. I really appreciate characters being made so culturally different, too.

Despite those three having the best character arcs, Andrea is my favorite character. I wish she had more content. There's definitely a stereotype of hot-blooded, excitable Italians (a lot of us are pretty loud and definitely talk with our hands), but there are also a lot of chill, laid-back Italians like Andrea, and farming and cooking are huge parts of the culture.

I had some guesses of who'd have the best sex scenes. Like I said before, the graphics of the sex scenes aren't the greatest, but I don't mind in the least. I was right on some, wrong on others. I was actually mildly disappointed in Andrea's. I did not expect Rachel's sex scenes to roar into contention for the best in the game given how late in the game you get them. Her sex swing scene was insanely hot. To me, Mi Sun probably has, overall, the best drawn set of scenes.

Really glad that I stumbled into this game. I am also glad that I found it when it was nearly complete so I got to experience most of it in one shot. Definitely going to join in on Patreon for this and wait out the completion of the game.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Something must have broke. I am on day 187 and still have no other Lures to buy from the Catalogue. All I have is the rusty one you start out with. You were supposed to be able to buy other Lures, there are none. I fished with her and have fished since. Nothing.
I think it doesn't become available until you have a quest that requires you to catch fish other than the 3 you can catch with the Rusty Lure. I think it's one for which you need to catch Red Seabass for Jenny.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Not for this project; you're reading a comment about the next project. It requires a full rewrite of the scripting system, so it's not anything I'd plan to add for a project that's almost complete.
Ahh, ok. I have missed a couple of the things you can name yourself because there is no rollback. (I click through most of the long winded text to read) My workaround is loading the most recent autosave, usually has me at the start of the conversation.

Some feedback:

Being able to Skip mini-games without waiting for the timer would make this game much more enjoyable/fun. (I'm really sick of it to be honest) You know, fun, the thing people play games for. I don't mind mini-games, but when you have to keep repeating it over and over, ya, not fun.

The phone ringing nearly every single time I wake up is also annoying. It seems to slow the game down/lag for a second.

Let us buy an upgrade to collect multiple flowers/items at once. I am tired of doing the mini-game for flowers to make things (which goes back to my Skip mini-games above). Having to wait days to be able to harvest more is also NOT fun.

The grind. Needs to be cut in half, at least. I am utterly tired of "Get closer to...". Too many girls. You get more, then another, then another...and and then another. Grind grind grind. So, on what planet is that fun? Again, fun is what a game is supposed to be.

The Wallpapers screen. When you get a new Wallpaper the new one should be highlighted in the list.

The "Hide" text/button needs to be moved or the ability to disable it. I keep hitting it.

The game needs a "home" or "room" button to just fast travel right to your room.

The ability to click on a girl and travel right to her would eliminate all the pointless time consuming clicking to get to her.

Is there any point to doing Widdle after awhile? After you have earned all the events, it should stop with the red icon until something new will happen.

I didn't know where to build the long sickle. This stuff should be informed in the tasks. It should tell you where to go. It should be that way with every thing you build, I've read other people having similar problems.

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Okay, version 1.0.0 is now officially up on the Steam beta branch. This is the release candidate for exiting early access, and completes the story. It's been one hell of a ride getting here, and thanks to everyone that helped support this.

Darth Vengeant you'll be happy to know your 'skip minigame timer' request made it in last minute.

Check it out here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sasxmjcn

Dec 8, 2020
Okay, version 1.0.0 is now officially up on the Steam beta branch. This is the release candidate for exiting early access, and completes the story. It's been one hell of a ride getting here, and thanks to everyone that helped support this.
the underdevelopment yellow text is still next to Rescue Rob. You can still do the rescue .

Reactions: Droid Productions

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

Darth Vengeant you'll be happy to know your 'skip minigame timer' request made it in last minute.

Check it out here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
next month is out the Sinner landing?

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes