rklona

Nov 15, 2021
been tyring to figure out why theres no any quest triggering i got raven to 100
cath andrea and gabby to 75. the rests are still 25 because it says i need to do other characters but i cant since no mission is triggering. and i havent manage to get past the lizard yet cause i need to advance maria route to actually do it according to the walkthrough. safe to say ive done relaxation, especially raven, maria, karen, more than 6 times already and the rests from what it seems just unlocked some wallpapers, not that i care. just want to advance through the story and yeah even if theres a walkthrough it only tells you how to do the missions not how to trigger them etc which a lot of people here said i need to do relaxation and and then do the jack room spam. but it just doesnt do anything.
I have the same problem as you

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I have the same problem as you
Usual answer is "do the relaxation activities a few times".

The most common bottleneck is Maria's sunbathing (3-5x to unlock her swimming pool quest). There's others, but that's the one that gets most.

Click on the sunbeds next to the pool to invite her to sunbathe.

rklona

Nov 15, 2021
thanks
Usual answer is "do the relaxation activities a few times".

The most common bottleneck is Maria's sunbathing (3-5x to unlock her swimming pool quest). There's others, but that's the one that gets most.

Click on the sunbeds next to the pool to invite her to sunbathe.
thanks for replying dev. but the problem turned out is that i didn't check the right path (airplane) after i unlocked the bridge. Silly me

Reactions: Droid Productions

Nultron

Mar 20, 2023
So In my quest log I have Get Closer To Mi Sun, but I have her capped at 50, I feel like I may be missing some prompt because usually it will say "get close to the other girls" if you're capped and can't advance. I am on .26(The one profore full game) if that matters.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So In my quest log I have Get Closer To Mi Sun, but I have her capped at 50, I feel like I may be missing some prompt because usually it will say "get close to the other girls" if you're capped and can't advance. I am on .26(The one profore full game) if that matters.
Nah, it wouldn't matter.

My guess is you need to advance other stories. A lot of them are intertwined, because they reference each other (we'll try to reduce that going forward). But if Mi Sun is at 50,and not moving, it's possible the real answer is "you need to complete some other girl's next romance, because Mi Sun's story references you fucking Jenn", or something like it).

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
OK your probably doing what I was doing so they did not grow. After checking any of these you MUST leave the screen and than go rest. If you go to location check coconut, then pass time, click bed to sleep the coconuts will NEVER grow. You have to leave the screen like enter the cave or go to a new location on map than you can sleep and time for the coconuts will progress.
Thank you.

I'll try that.

Vodka10K

Jun 26, 2021
drfeelgoodsw
Hello! Sorry for bothering, but could you please help guys on Flexible Media's Discord server with proofreading/spellchecking Andrea's dialog lines in Paradise Lust? I remember you had some complaints about her phrases/sentences she speaks in Italian.

Right now guys (testers/volunteers) are proofreading the entire game and I volunteered for proofreading Olga's lines she speaks in Ukrainian (and occasionally Russian). It seems nobody there speaks Italian, so I remembered you and decided to call for your help. :)

The Discord server link can be found on their Patreon. Thanks!

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Grats on the interview, it came up in my feed today, and I was just watching it. It's a good one! Well done!
Interesting interview, I got from it that Karen will be not make it to part 2

I have to say I love this game because of the graphics, I actively avoid those games with asian faces devoided of emotions. (Half of the games on this site)

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Interesting interview, I got from it that Karen will be not make it to part 2

I have to say I love this game because of the graphics, I actively avoid those games with asian faces devoided of emotions. (Half of the games on this site)
Put her on a raft with the other guys tied up, and tell her to 'row that way, really fast, and if something gets in their way, turn.'

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
Droid Productions

Will you be offering any kind of Steam bundle with both Paradise Lust and Paradise Lust 2? What about a developer bundle that includes Sinners Landing? I just would like to know if these bundles are coming before I start buying them one at a time on Steam.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Just out of curiosity, when can Patreon supporters expect 1.0 to get released?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Is this title only available through steam or can I purchase it elsewhere?
You can grab it from itch.io, here:

or we give free Steam keys to patreons at $12+ tier.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes