sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
"All good things must come to an end."

Congratulations on finishing this awesome game, Droid Productions !! Much success to your team in the future!
You guys always interact with the fans and consistently publish updates. You set a good example for other content creators to follow!

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Congratulations Droid Productions and your team for completing a great game. Looking forward to finishing it. I've been dragging my heals on getting the latest update, so I'm a bit behind.
In fairness we kept a crazy cadence :) 28 builds in 30 months, each release adding 45-60 minutes of new content, at least two new sex scenes, story content, collectibles and paintings.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Not sure what's going on there; can't repro it locally.

I'm about to push 1.0.0 out, so that likely fixes it.
Ooook so everything went fine with the fishing and the rest of the story line, EXCEPT this in the Thotfolio:
1685981304144.png
Also if this is the final release, will the last image be unlocked to paint that says "Coming Soon" across it?

popober

Jun 9, 2017
It's finally done. I remember when I first saw the initial release and set it aside at the time. Didn't remember it until just earlier this year, and turns out it had an amazing amount of content with some of the hottest art out there that avoids sacrificing deep gameplay. Little did I know it's by the same people as Love of Magic. Consistent quality people.

Good work, Droid Productions/Flexible Media. Can't wait for your future work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Also if this is the final release, will the last image be unlocked to paint that says "Coming Soon" across it?
It's related to a Patreon poll for which girls they wanted additional paintings off. There's one planned for this Summer sale, and a couple of more will hit other Steam sales over the next year. We've also got 4 additional sex scenes, again something the patreons got to vote on, which will come out alongside the sales as well.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
It's related to a Patreon poll for which girls they wanted additional paintings off. There's one planned for this Summer sale, and a couple of more will hit other Steam sales over the next year. We've also got 4 additional sex scenes, again something the patreons got to vote on, which will come out alongside the sales as well.
Oh ok cool. Now what about the bug in the screenshot?

Mentusalem

Feb 11, 2019
Never would have imagined that I'd see one of these games actually get made. One should never lose hope completely, I guess

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Oh ok cool. Now what about the bug in the screenshot?
Not sure; I tossed it over the edge to the testers, let's see if they can repro it.

If you do a quick-save and drop it in here, it'll help with reproducing the issue:

Save files are here:
%USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Great job completing this game such a rarity. Now that you have built a reputation for completing games you could have anyone that buys your game gets the sequel free giving a reason for those who already played it to support your second game on Steam. Many people don't have $5/month to give for a project on Patreon or that but can afford to drop $15 for an early access game that they will get updates on. This way you can probably get support from the one that usually wait and play for free.

Just an idea that may bring in more money for support of your sequel.

Reactions: dewrules

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
gameplay is cool and all, the only problem with this game is that most sex scenes weren't very hot. The angles, climaxes etc just plain bad, which is a shame, because if they made sex scenes actually good, then the game would place in the top.
Don't agree this game is better than many that you see on Steam nowadays. The game play was primary and the scenes were secondary but they were good. You can have the hottest scenes but if game play sucks it's a fail! We had unique drawings for the art, logical puzzles, a good progression in story, and decent sound. What more could you really ask for in game quality?

4.10 star(s) 116 Votes