Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
yeah the questions have evolved, like more raunchy especially with Karen (59) but no messages yet. I’m just doing Reyna and Maria to see if I can trigger those initial SMS’s too, as I noticed when you get 2 SMS triggers (2 girls on 20 at the same time) on the same night you only get one call, you need to leave the cabin and return for the second girl.
Yeah. I figure in most cases it's better to space these things out. I might take off all the limiters, so you can explore all the tiers of conversation; it'll make things a little strange later on, but... it's a game in development. Better to set it up so people can enjoy the content and give feedback, rather than caging too much content too early.

I'll have a look at what's happening with the messages not triggering; you CAN manually force them from scripting, by setting the following flags:

1610982116461.png

(they'll show up on your phone the next time you go to your cabin).

Jakb93

Sep 27, 2020
Yeah. I figure in most cases it's better to space these things out. I might take off all the limiters, so you can explore all the tiers of conversation; it'll make things a little strange later on, but... it's a game in development. Better to set it up so people can enjoy the content and give feedback, rather than caging too much content too early.

I'll have a look at what's happening with the messages not triggering; you CAN manually force them from scripting, by setting the following flags:

View attachment 991606

Perfect!
More testing feedback, it looks like all girls are broken past 20 progress, I have Reyna (damn she’s hard to talk to!) at 32 but again no second SMS trigger. Her first one, and Maria’s, came over fine.

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Perfect!
More testing feedback, it looks like all girls are broken past 20 progress, I have Reyna (damn she’s hard to talk to!) at 32 but again no second SMS trigger. Her first one, and Maria’s, came over fine.
Okay, cool... I'll see about doing a 0.5.10 build tomorrow with that fixed. I suspect it's an easy thing to do, just... make sure it's got proper testing this time :D

Jakb93

Sep 27, 2020

View attachment 991606

Also - who’s OLGA :oops:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Also - who’s OLGA :oops:
There's... quite a few girls still arriving. You haven't met Olga, Misun (the rebellious teenage japanese girl) or her mother (the ex-idol, now trophy-wife). Not to mention Miss Singapore, Miss Brazil..quite a few characters that are already Art-complete, just not in the game yet.

That's Olga.
1610984421231.png

Antonio12345

May 1, 2018
Ive been searching for ages and still cant find all the shots for raven. Are some time exclusives like night shots or something?

Antonio12345

May 1, 2018

View attachment 991606

Ive tried to add this flags in the debug menu and nothing happened

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
Is there a separate 'flirt' function other than the questions you ask? I'm at 45 with Cath and have only received the first text from her (@ 22 I think)

Feb 2, 2019
Hello. I have a bug in the mission "Help Raven with her B-Roll". In the studio, after selecting the dialogue option: "Do you want to fuck ... harder?" Raven agrees, but the action ends with an empty bed scene with no possible interaction...

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Is there a separate 'flirt' function other than the questions you ask? I'm at 45 with Cath and have only received the first text from her (@ 22 I think)
Nah, the chatting interface is the only "flirt" mechanic. There's other ways of raising their liking, but that won't trigger a Sext. You're supposed to get one at 20, and one at 30 (and with Cath, one at 40... others will get more as we go). The content was previously gated; I need to sit down and debug what happened. Hopefully an updated 0.5.10 today.

Reactions: Oldmantac

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Anyone who hv played it on android yet? DLed 2x but cant still run. Does this version already playable on android?

Reactions: Dacot9

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Anyone who hv played it on android yet? DLed 2x but cant still run. Does this version already playable on android?
I shifted it to 'experimental' while I work out what happened; I haven't had time to debug it yet, though.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Is there a walk through? Enjoying this but at the moment I'm stuck needing 5 scenes for the Goth girl. Been everywhere, can't find a 5th

Raidou24

Jan 20, 2020
Is there a walk through? Enjoying this but at the moment I'm stuck needing 5 scenes for the Goth girl. Been everywhere, can't find a 5th
Might be the riverside where Andrea usually hangs out at. When at the Lagoon click the river near the bottom right corner where it touches the end of the screen

kov1974

Dec 9, 2018
I love the game and the graphics. I am too stuck with the Raven quest, but unless I am missing something. I will wait till the next update.

Mar 17, 2019
The save slots are also bugged if you save during a dialogue section/ choice section sometimes the save will just skip the whole conversation which will make you unable to complete quest.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The save slots are also bugged if you save during a dialogue section/ choice section sometimes the save will just skip the whole conversation which will make you unable to complete quest.
That's not ideal. If you've got a save like that, could you pass it along, let's see if I can nail it down?

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes