Can you post/send your save file? You can find it here:
Savegame Paths:
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Did you get my reply?

Bass101

Nov 21, 2018
I'm completely stuck on the quest “All she needs” for Olga, when I visit her in the evening or anytime of the day nothing happens. Others quest depend on this one, so game is bricked. I tried adding flags and changing values with the debug menu but no luck.

pehung

Apr 27, 2020
Does anyone know where to find the motorboat to fix with Cath? i explored all part on the maps and unable to find it

FapMachine123

Jun 26, 2020
So the game ISN'T complete right? Going by the Thotfolio image that is still marked "Coming soon" there should still be at least one last update. The story and Quests are all there it seems and it's just missing this one image?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So the game ISN'T complete right? Going by the Thotfolio image that is still marked "Coming soon" there should still be at least one last update. The story and Quests are all there it seems and it's just missing this one image?
It is, or really close, but there will be a sequel too.

skaisher

Dec 10, 2018
I'm still stuck on this quest. I tried to go back to a save before it happened, but got the same result. It seems I got a call during or right after the cutscene, maybe that has something to do with it. If anyone can help, that would be great. save is attached.

I seem to be stuck on project green fingers. I believe I gave Andrea 10 bamboo and then build a garden with her by the bungaloos, but it still tells me to bring her 10 bamboo. I don't have an option to do that, nor can I report to tori. Any ideas?

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
You need to have version 1.1.0. Visit Cath or Gabby at night and choose "Threesome" option.
I must be missing something but the only version I can find in the OP is version 1.0.0... where is this version 1.1.0 you mentioned please?

Etro16

Jul 22, 2019
Can anyone share some guide or walkthrough file please? I stuck on olga mission for buildings a bungalow part 2

elflistener

Dec 31, 2017
This might be a long shot, but I lost my save due to a hard drive failure a while back and it would take a pretty long time to get back to where I was even with skipping dialogue. Would anyone happen to have a save somewhere around release 23?

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
BUG:

Started "Build-A-Bridge Workshop"; got up to go cut bamboo, and got a message from Tori about "more intense letting-go". decided to go out and think... and immediately ran into Rachel, and am talking to her like nothing, despite not finding her yet.

Save attached.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes