Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
I'm still stuck on this quest. I tried to go back to a save before it happened, but got the same result. It seems I got a call during or right after the cutscene, maybe that has something to do with it. If anyone can help, that would be great. save is attached.

I seem to be stuck on project green fingers. I believe I gave Andrea 10 bamboo and then build a garden with her by the bungaloos, but it still tells me to bring her 10 bamboo. I don't have an option to do that, nor can I report to tori. Any ideas?

Droid Productions I checked this save and indeed it's very strange. I can't pass project green fingers.

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
Love the arts style, good gameplay, really enjoy this game, hope more Unity (Android) games.

Nearly finish this game, already soulmate all girls so far.

Last edited:

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Does the quality of the actual sex scenes increase? I'm still not far into the game but it's pretty jarring how the character models look complete different in the sex scenes and the overall attention to detail is way lower than in the rest of the game.

xeroph

Jan 24, 2018
Does the quality of the actual sex scenes increase? I'm still not far into the game but it's pretty jarring how the character models look complete different in the sex scenes and the overall attention to detail is way lower than in the rest of the game.
Yeah I'd say so, some of the recently added sex scenes are of course alot better than the early scenes

Reactions: penisrossya

ShinigamiLORD

Nov 29, 2019
How do you make edited values stick from the debug menu? The only thing that seems to work for me is the Add $ex Chips button.

I figured out where I was messing up. I was missing the comma in the command ! GainItem=Banana, then the number :)

Last edited:

rhaegon12

Aug 13, 2018
Droid Productions
I wanted to say congratulations on completing the game. I've been following the game for two years now and the consistency of your guys' uploads is commendable. Great ending in my opinion. The story was extremely fun to play through and such a great concept. It's like Lost except almost almost all of the survivors are hot chicks that you can bang. Literal harem isekai in the real world. I doubt there is a single guy that hasn't fantasized about the exact scenario, especially during high school lol.

I wanted to ask if there are any plans to release a final update for the game? I understand the story is finished but gameplay wise it feels like a couple of things are still missing. One major thing that should be done is to add post game playability. Sort of like how open world video games let you play after you beat the story. Narratively it could make sense that they are waiting for rescue. With the number of people and range of helicopters with no airfields on the island, it would make sense that a boat would need to come for the pickup, which could take a few days to a week. Also, I remember it was brought up in the thread before but a gallery option to rewatch all of the story comics would be awesome.

And I think I speak for everyone when I say a few more sex scenes would be sweet. It feels like we were blue balled with a Grace and Rachel threesome which was mentioned a few times but we never got lol. I know you guys are making a sequel but that one specific scene would be the icing on the cake for this game.

Anyways, looking forward to the sequel. Good luck!!!

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Droid Productions
I wanted to say congratulations on completing the game. I've been following the game for two years now and the consistency of your guys' uploads is commendable. Great ending in my opinion. The story was extremely fun to play through and such a great concept. It's like Lost except almost almost all of the survivors are hot chicks that you can bang. Literal harem isekai in the real world. I doubt there is a single guy that hasn't fantasized about the exact scenario, especially during high school lol.

I wanted to ask if there are any plans to release a final update for the game? I understand the story is finished but gameplay wise it feels like a couple of things are still missing. One major thing that should be done is to add post game playability. Sort of like how open world video games let you play after you beat the story. Narratively it could make sense that they are waiting for rescue. With the number of people and range of helicopters with no airfields on the island, it would make sense that a boat would need to come for the pickup, which could take a few days to a week. Also, I remember it was brought up in the thread before but a gallery option to rewatch all of the story comics would be awesome.

And I think I speak for everyone when I say a few more sex scenes would be sweet. It feels like we were blue balled with a Grace and Rachel threesome which was mentioned a few times but we never got lol. I know you guys are making a sequel but that one specific scene would be the icing on the cake for this game.

Anyways, looking forward to the sequel. Good luck!!!
One major thing that should be done is to add post game playability. Sort of like how open world video games let you play after you beat the story.
We do a save just before you go rescue Rob, which is specifically for that. Similar to Fallout3, where it saves before you complete the final mission.

There's another 4 sex scenes that will come out over the next 4 big Steam Sales (we try to keep the game feeling fresh and happy for those, since it's how we pay the bills); we let our Patreons vote, and so there'll be a new sex scene for Autumn, Winter, Spring and Summer. First up is Grace :)

As for Grace/Rachel threesome... Grace and Rachel are among the key characters for Paradise Lust 2, so... we'll see ;)

Korgooo

Oct 5, 2018
I can't find Tori and I have no idea what to do next.
I have active tasks
Raven (Friend 50)
-Smoke with Raven
-Find A Place to Assemble the Hookah

Rani (Friend 50)
-Get Closer to Rani
Olga (Romance 75)
- Get Closer to Olga

LIzard blocks at the skeletons of houses

I would post a save, unfortunately I can't find it anywhere

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I can't find Tori and I have no idea what to do next.
I have active tasks
Raven (Friend 50)
-Smoke with Raven
-Find A Place to Assemble the Hookah

Rani (Friend 50)
-Get Closer to Rani
Olga (Romance 75)
- Get Closer to Olga

LIzard blocks at the skeletons of houses

I would post a save, unfortunately I can't find it anywhere
I have no idea who Rani is. Seems the obvious thing to do is to assemble the hookah and go smoking with Raven (the lounge on the left side of the resort, next to Maria's room.

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
To be honest, there's some girls that even if you give them flowers, slep with them, jacuzzi, pool or another exclusive activity (as Karen, for exemple) there's no advance in history.
I'm now on the projects for tory and yet, have pending come soulmates with Cathy, Gabby, Grace, Jenny, Karen, Maria, Mi Sun and Rachel... only Grace depend on advance in history with another character, but does'nt tells me who they are...
We need a walkthru asap.

VASH581

Dec 19, 2020
I can't trigger Andrea's quest beyond the incense one. I've already 100 points with her & had every girls but it keeps saying I need to advance other girls.

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
Droid Productions Any news you can share about Paradise Lust 2 and Sinners Landing?:)
There is news on Patreon. Recently, Paradise Lust 2 new character, Sofia, has been introduced and also new screens from SL have been presented alongside a progress report.

With Sofia, that gives us 5 new girls confirmed already.

Can't unlock toris third scene
You need to open Cave Falls. In order to do that, you need to progress with Karen (I think she need 75 relationship points)

To be honest, there's some girls that even if you give them flowers, slep with them, jacuzzi, pool or another exclusive activity (as Karen, for exemple) there's no advance in history.
I'm now on the projects for tory and yet, have pending come soulmates with Cathy, Gabby, Grace, Jenny, Karen, Maria, Mi Sun and Rachel... only Grace depend on advance in history with another character, but does'nt tells me who they are...
We need a walkthru asap.
Grace is probably blocked either by Rachel or main plot. In version 1.1.0 there are prompts in quest log. Example

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't trigger Andrea's quest beyond the incense one. I've already 100 points with her & had every girls but it keeps saying I need to advance other girls.
I think you just have to follow a main quest. After Project Green Fingers, Andrea will become a soulmate.

Last edited:

xeroph

Jan 24, 2018
There is news on Patreon. Recently, Paradise Lust 2 new character, Sofia, has been introduced and also new screens from SL have been presented alongside a progress report.

Grace is probably blocked by Rachel. In version 1.1.0 there are prompts in quest log. Example
Wait theres a 1.1.0 version?

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes