Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I cannot find where to place the tracker from Gabby in the wreck area. All other quests are complete and all gals are soulmates. For the other spots in the quest an interactive icon would show up that you could click on and complete that task for the quest. There is no such icon in the wreck area, so I cannot progress the game. Any help would be appreciated. Any help Droid Productions?

Last edited:

Fcz1

Oct 22, 2018
i'm stuck with olga quest,
it is explained to get closer to olga and olga's point are already max 75 but there is no event to trigger next relationship status.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
i'm stuck with olga quest,
it is explained to get closer to olga and olga's point are already max 75 but there is no event to trigger next relationship status.
Just keep banging away at the other girls quests and eventually Olga will contact you. If I recall advancing her questline involves building the bungalows for her and Rick tries to sabotage it. For me getting Grace, Mi Sun and Rachel were the last girls.

Fcz1

Oct 22, 2018
Just keep banging away at the other girls quests and eventually Olga will contact you. If I recall advancing her questline involves building the bungalows for her and Rick tries to sabotage it. For me getting Grace, Mi Sun and Rachel were the last girls.
well thats weird because the only available quest is olga only, the others are just like advance other girls... advance other girls... blablabla.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
well thats weird because the only available quest is olga only, the others are just like advance other girls... advance other girls... blablabla.
Just have sex and if possible, sleep with a girl at night. That might trigger Olga's next quest.

lustforhunks

Apr 29, 2021
A really nice game! I love young handsome hunk! :love: Just this game is so big. I still couldn't finish this game. My favourite female character is Karen! A very typical conservative American lady!(y)

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Hmm, well as I said for me Mi Sun was stopped at 75% for a very long time until I played video games with her several times then she triggered her quest to go to 100%. I do recall Olga being at 75%, as you have, longer than Mi Sun while I completed other tasks about the island. Finally, there was a quest to build the bungalows for her. If I recall, she sends you a text and she is upset because she asked Rick about building the bungalows for her and, of course, he tells her he's gonna take em for himself, etc. Is Olga still staying on the sofa in the ship? I am assuming yes. Have you cleared the big lizard out from blocking the paths to the bungalows yet? There are definitely some quests that need to be triggered first before any further Olga content triggers.

komando12

Aug 17, 2017
Hello everyone. I just discovered this game but it consumes a lot of ram on my macbook and I can't play it. Any suggestions?

beatzel

Jan 28, 2023
I cannot find where to place the tracker from Gabby in the wreck area. All other quests are complete and all gals are soulmates. For the other spots in the quest an interactive icon would show up that you could click on and complete that task for the quest. There is no such icon in the wreck area, so I cannot progress the game. Any help would be appreciated. Any help Droid Productions?
check the cove

Reactions: Macinnes
Aug 10, 2020
Saves from version 0.22 are not working for me with this version. I have a save in MC's room and the door, map, bed, drawing symbol, bottles and the brothers poster buttons do not work. I have yet another save where I'm mid conversation with a girl and it's impossible to advance the conversation. Starting a new game fixes the issues, but I would really prefer not to start from the beggining. Any help? Thanks.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Saves from version 0.22 are not working for me with this version. I have a save in MC's room and the door, map, bed, drawing symbol, bottles and the brothers poster buttons do not work. I have yet another save where I'm mid conversation with a girl and it's impossible to advance the conversation. Starting a new game fixes the issues, but I would really prefer not to start from the beggining. Any help? Thanks.
You should start a new game. Otherwise you will only run into more issues.
I started a new game when 1.0 came out and everything worked fine.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Somebody in a Hawaiian shirt must have fucked the dev's girlfriend or something with how much concealed vehement hatred there is behind the running gag of everyone hating the protagonist's shirt.

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
Somebody in a Hawaiian shirt must have fucked the dev's girlfriend or something with how much concealed vehement hatred there is behind the running gag of everyone hating the protagonist's shirt.
Dosen't felt like hatered to me, just innocent jokes. Also shows that Karen is the best girl with a sense of style, I really liked her! :D

Shotout to Droid Productions ability to write unique personalities, unlike some other developers that just transfer their own toughts and agendas through dialogues and making flat stereotypical characters.

Last edited:

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Eh, I think it's just the joke that it's such an outdated fashion choice. The last time Hawaiian shirts was actually fashionable would have been the 80s, peak Tom Selleck as Magnum PI, perfect to leave an impression of a young Karen.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Eh, I think it's just the joke that it's such an outdated fashion choice. The last time Hawaiian shirts was actually fashionable would have been the 80s, peak Tom Selleck as Magnum PI, perfect to leave an impression of a young Karen.
Hehe, the first time I've seen MC, I was just "Oh! Magnum!".
I guess at least one of the devs is a lot older than the general audience^^
Now I feel somehow connected to Karen... Oh dammit!

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
just started this game recently, and not gonna lie, while I'm digging my time here, I feel this is a massive ruse to get me to hate capitalism. Or at least rich people, which I already did.
Wow, there´s a nice profile you have there, I an teased to look at it but I am afriad this happens:
lenin-must-crush-capitalism.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Donkeybong

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Altered the Assembly-CSharp.dll so that flirting costs no energy.

Fishing and other energy drains aren't done often enough to warrant finding and changing those values.

Just backup and replace your Assembly-CSharp.dll located in the Paradise Lust\Paradise Lust_Data\Managed directory.

Reactions: Welord and haooni
4.10 star(s) 113 Votes