flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Just finished the full version after following this game for a while. The ending wraps everything up nicely, the only real criticism I got is that maybe the new gameplay elements need to be unlocked in a more straightforward manner. I understand it's a legacy issue, left over from when stuff was put into the game as soon as it was developed, but having lingerie and swimsuits locked behind Maria's route is really fucking stupid.

Actually, I got some more:
1. All the events you can do with girls, flowers and other gifts are utterly inconsequential because of how little rep they gain you. It feels stupid to do anything other than chatting, but chatting gets tedious real quick. In fact, the entire rep grind mechanic gets really annoying, it was fine in the early access when we were drip-fed content, but in the full version it gets too much.
2. Same with money - fishing is miles ahead of any other activity, which creates a similar "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation.
3. A minor thing, but I don't entirely understand why couldnt we get the freeplay after the game ends? The plot mentions the rescue won't be there for another few days.
So that's why I couldn't unlock swimsuits or lingerie yet. What a stupid fucking decision to lock them behind one specific girl's route. Also I can't believe that the game ends and there's no freeplay after. That's completely counterintuitive of the entire game's design. And the rescue arriving in a few days makes no sense since there's supposed to be a Paradise Lust 2.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Trust me, it made a lot more sense while the game was still developing. They really should have moved it for the final version though.
Does it at least basically give the option of "CLICK HERE TO INITIATE ENDING" but if you don't choose to click and play it, you can play the game indefinitely? I'm also guessing the rescue party is going to crash with more girls and that's going to lead to the plot of Paradise Lust 2.

sorrybro178

May 6, 2021
Just finished the full version after following this game for a while. The ending wraps everything up nicely, the only real criticism I got is that maybe the new gameplay elements need to be unlocked in a more straightforward manner. I understand it's a legacy issue, left over from when stuff was put into the game as soon as it was developed, but having lingerie and swimsuits locked behind Maria's route is really fucking stupid.

Actually, I got some more:
1. All the events you can do with girls, flowers and other gifts are utterly inconsequential because of how little rep they gain you. It feels stupid to do anything other than chatting, but chatting gets tedious real quick. In fact, the entire rep grind mechanic gets really annoying, it was fine in the early access when we were drip-fed content, but in the full version it gets too much.
2. Same with money - fishing is miles ahead of any other activity, which creates a similar "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation.
3. A minor thing, but I don't entirely understand why couldnt we get the freeplay after the game ends? The plot mentions the rescue won't be there for another few days.
Thank you ✌

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
I'm confused about the Project Green Fingers thing to progress Andrea to Soulmates. I've built the garden already, so why am I not finishing and progressing into soulmates with her?

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
I'm gonna go ahead and sub on Patreon to get 1.1.0j build. Did they also add repeatable Reina and Maria threesome as well?
No and I don't know whether it will be added in the future.

Since I have 1.1.0j downloading now, do I have to do anything special to move my saves over or anything?
I think not. Everything should go automatically.

wait the game is actually completed ?
Yes it is, but sometimes new "technical update" is released. There are also four new sex scenes planned. The first of them (with Grace) will be added in autumn.

I'm confused about the Project Green Fingers thing to progress Andrea to Soulmates. I've built the garden already, so why am I not finishing and progressing into soulmates with her?
Have you finished this quest and has 100 relationship points with her?

Reactions: flynn1986

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Have you finished this quest and has 100 relationship points with her?
Yes. I have the garden built and my relationship with her is 100. It still says advance other girl's stories for more. Is there another prerequisite?

Last edited:

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
Yes. I have the garden built and my relationship with her is 100. It still says advance other girl's stories for more. Is there another prerequisite?
If this question is still valid: Have you get rid off lizard from Andrea's garden with airhorn (he appears again after Project Green Fingers) and then have you fixed fence?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Naim999

Oct 18, 2022
Can anyone please tell me how to unlock the cabin C? It's locked and says to power up the boat to unlock. I've watched some videos but in those videos the cabin C is already unlocked!!

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
Can anyone please tell me how to unlock the cabin C? It's locked and says to power up the boat to unlock. I've watched some videos but in those videos the cabin C is already unlocked!!
I think you have cabin D in mind? Cabin C (Cath's room) is unlocked from the start.

You need to progress Maria's story. At one point she will ask you to bring a costume. You will go to Cath then and she will tell you how to open the door.
And if you haven't even powered up the boat...just follow main route.

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
Since I have 1.1.0j downloading now, do I have to do anything special to move my saves over or anything?
What is the difference between 1.0.0G and 1.1.0J or can you share the changelogs?

Also, can you share version 1.1.0J? Will really appreciate it.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
What is the difference between 1.0.0G and 1.1.0J or can you share the changelogs?

Also, can you share version 1.1.0J? Will really appreciate it.
That would be pointless since they're already on 1.1.0K. Plus nah, I don't really want to. I just got off work and I don't feel like typing out a bunch of changelogs.

• Angry
Reactions: Sandstorm 99
4.10 star(s) 113 Votes