narujiren

Mar 20, 2019
Any idea on how to fix the riverside bug? I am unable to load riverside all of a sudden today, no issues accessing it till now 1692031085430.png

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
What is the difference between 1.0.0G and 1.1.0J or can you share the changelogs?

Also, can you share version 1.1.0J? Will really appreciate it.
Changelogs can be easily found on the game's steam page. Go to Discussions - Beta Branch thread and check the latest comments.

Reactions: Omniel

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Since searching didn't help and the walkthrough is apparently not available for me on Steam gotta ask here...
How do you get Gabby over 25%?
I repaired the WIFI with her but there are no more Events I can trigger with her that could get me further

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
Since searching didn't help and the walkthrough is apparently not available for me on Steam gotta ask here...
How do you get Gabby over 25%?
I repaired the WIFI with her but there are no more Events I can trigger with her that could get me further
Hmmm.....and have you restored power at the resort?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hmmm.....and have you restored power at the resort?
Yeah.
I only have 3 locations to visit via the map
Raven and andrea are at 75% (Raven needs a scetch but I can't find any locations).
Cath is at 50 and wants me to repair the Antenna for the Tower with Gabby... Gabby says get closer with her, but I am maxed at 25

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
Yeah.
I only have 3 locations to visit via the map
Raven and andrea are at 75% (Raven needs a scetch but I can't find any locations).
Cath is at 50 and wants me to repair the Antenna for the Tower with Gabby... Gabby says get closer with her, but I am maxed at 25
That's really strange. Her status should change to "friend" automatically during chat at control room. On what version do you play? Can you post your save here?

EDIT: It should happen when you go to her, to control room to ask her to repair generator at resort. It is the very beginning of game.

1692188413136.png

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That's really strange. Her status should change to "friend" automatically during chat at control room. On what version do you play? Can you post your save here?

EDIT: It should happen when you go to her, to control room to ask her to repair generator at resort. It is the very beginning of game.

View attachment 2855293
Well currently I am playing on the Version available here but I used an older save and just fixed the tower with her to unlock the WIFI... the generator was fixed in an earlier version... can't tell you which Version that was though.
started over just incase it was a savegame incompatibility but it sucks

Déshonorée

Nov 12, 2017
Hello, first of all thanks for the game it's amazing. Played here then bought on Steam. Can you share us about which game coming first on early access? Sinner's Landing or Paradise Lust 2?

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
It looks like SL will be first.
I wouldn't be so sure. Droid on discord wrote today:

"Overall we're coming along really well; hoping to be done with most of the art for the first (Patreon only) release next week. Once that's done it's time to get everything scripted and plugged together; our internal goal is to have the first Steam keys with our Patreons by the end of September. Touch wood."

If someone wants to follow PL2 and SL progress I strongly suggest to join dev's discord server. Devs are very active there. There are progress updates on open channels. Chase [Writer] also put there two dev log updates regarding SL. SL channels are open but hidden.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I wouldn't be so sure. Droid on discord wrote today:

"Overall we're coming along really well; hoping to be done with most of the art for the first (Patreon only) release next week. Once that's done it's time to get everything scripted and plugged together; our internal goal is to have the first Steam keys with our Patreons by the end of September. Touch wood."

If someone wants to follow PL2 and SL progress I strongly suggest to join dev's discord server. Devs are very active there. There are progress updates on open channels. Chase [Writer] also put there two dev log updates regarding SL. SL channels are open but hidden.
Late september?thats earlier than i expected tbh.

Reactions: Xantoser
4.10 star(s) 113 Votes