chillo

May 7, 2017
i too cant get any girl past 20
they seem stuck
all i get on reaching 20 is a message with a pic then thats it
no matter how many questions i answer right progress is stuck at 20

D

Deleted member 3189752

Congrats to the dev on the "Island Capitalism"; it is just a small detail, but it made me think. Such additions make the story more vivid and give immersion.
But I still don't know how to cut bamboo (it was probably in the text I skipped); it is nice in such minigames to have a "help" icon somewhere on the screen, where there is a hint, what should you do). I ended up clicking randomly around and somewhat suceeded in harvesting.

rai1810

Nov 2, 2019
i too cant get any girl past 20
they seem stuck
all i get on reaching 20 is a message with a pic then thats it
no matter how many questions i answer right progress is stuck at 20
Did you download the newest version linked a few pages ago? Main post hasn't been yet updated with it

rai1810

Nov 2, 2019
Congrats to the dev on the "Island Capitalism"; it is just a small detail, but it made me think. Such additions make the story more vivid and give immersion.
But I still don't know how to cut bamboo (it was probably in the text I skipped); it is nice in such minigames to have a "help" icon somewhere on the screen, where there is a hint, what should you do). I ended up clicking randomly around and somewhat suceeded in harvesting.
Click the yellow bamboo. those are the mature ones that can be harvested.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Might be the riverside where Andrea usually hangs out at. When at the Lagoon click the river near the bottom right corner where it touches the end of the screen
You're correct! For some reason, I didn't realize that spot existed. Thanks!

EDIT: Argh, that still didn't do it. I thought I had 5 but when I went back to her, there was no option to give her the pictures. I must be missing something else.

Last edited:
Reactions: Droid Productions

ninefiddyreddit

Oct 29, 2019
Thanks for responding all the questions so quickly! I do have a problem that I'm not sure if it can be fixed. I (like someone else in this thread) missed a few updates and went from (possibly?) 0.2.6 to 0.5.8 and now to 0.5.9. Since I started playing and finished the first Raven's quest (Assist Raven with her equipment) in the old version, it still says in my quest log (Check with Raven after a few days (work in progress)). And now she won't give me the option for the B-Roll quest. Will I have to restart the game or is there any flag that I can turn on/off to fix this?
(By the way, I haven't changed anything -- yet -- using the debug menu)
Screenshot 2021-01-20 113923.png

Raidou24

Jan 20, 2020
Might as well throw in the issues I'm having so far as well. I have all the B-roll shots but I can't turn in the quest to Raven. And I haven't got the rest of the sexts from the girls so far, I have all the ones at 20 but none at the 30/40. Everyone is at 60 btw

Edit: Forgot to mention I'm using version 0.5.9
Edit 2: It was 30/40 not 40/60

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Thanks for responding all the questions so quickly! I do have a problem that I'm not sure if it can be fixed. I (like someone else in this thread) missed a few updates and went from (possibly?) 0.2.6 to 0.5.8 and now to 0.5.9. Since I started playing and finished the first Raven's quest (Assist Raven with her equipment) in the old version, it still says in my quest log (Check with Raven after a few days (work in progress)). And now she won't give me the option for the B-Roll quest. Will I have to restart the game or is there any flag that I can turn on/off to fix this?
(By the way, I haven't changed anything -- yet -- using the debug menu)
View attachment 993734
Err... lots of things changed :) Hung's reasonably fresh to scripting this VN engine, so I worry things might not have been tied off as cleanly as it should; right now you're missing the whole garage scene (with one of the best sex scenes in the game). We moved a lot of the start around, because people felt (rightly) that the start was too linear. We're now opening up things a lot earlier, so once you've got the Water you're free to do any quest in the game. In theory that shouldn't affect any existing save-games, but... theory's a nice girl, but not the kind you bring home to mum.

Having said that, try setting the completed_RavenStory flag from the debug menu, see if that jolts things loose.

Reactions: ninefiddyreddit

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Might as well throw in the issues I'm having so far as well. I have all the B-roll shots but I can't turn in the quest to Raven. And I haven't got the rest of the sexts from the girls so far, I have all the ones at 20 but none at the 40/60. Everyone is at 60 btw

Edit: Forgot to mention I'm using version 0.5.9
Yeah, the higher tier ones is a known issue; they were untested (because there was supposed to be a mini-quest triggered to move from 20 to 20+ ). I disabled that for 0.5.9, but it meant untested content in the wild. Continuing to debug and check.

B-roll. Okay, we found the bug. There's essentially two types of variables; temporary and permanent. Temporary ones have _ in front of them (_times_fucked_today) while permanent don't (times_fucked_in_game). Temporary variables get cleared each morning. B-roll accidentally used _RAVEN_BROLL instead of RAVEN_BROLL, and so was set to 0 each morning. We're fixing that for 0.5.10, but as a quick fix, open up Debug menu (ctrl+J) on a day you've gotten at least on picture, and set _RAVEN_BROLL = 5 .

Once I work out why the Sexts aren't firing I'll push out another temp build for you guys to test. Thanks for all the feedback!

madishe

Dec 6, 2019
The saves are over in userdata, so they're safe if you delete. A clean install wouldn't fix it, though... I can't imagine it leaves any files around that would clash in that way.

That's the save folders
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

If you zip up the folder and PM me, I'll have a look.
Thanks, man! You are convinced me to follow your patreon. After all Akaburs, Dahrs, Team Borschs, Sad Crabs is hard to believe somebody is still in passion with their game!
I won't bother you with my small issues surely, better wait a new version and just start it from very beginning:)

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
If anyone has a savegame with the "failing to send second sext", could you attach it to the thread or PM me? I'm unable to reproduce it locally, but that's probably because my savegames are a hacked mess :(

chillo

May 7, 2017
Did you download the newest version linked a few pages ago? Main post hasn't been yet updated with it
yeah thanks that seems to have fixed it. but now i get a black screen at the waterfall with cath!!!
cant see the action....

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
yeah thanks that seems to have fixed it. but now i get a black screen at the waterfall with cath!!!
cant see the action....
Yeah, I think that's the result of me fixing the zoom. Now the data is broken :) It's supposed to zoom in on the two of them, but because Zoom wasn't working it didn't, and nobody noticed the actual zoom values were bonkers. We're fixing now. I'll build in an hours time, though I still need a savegame to hunt down the missing sexts.

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
View attachment 994201

Sven Nudes (possibly not his actual name, and entirely suitable considering his new-found skill at these) is hard at work making more sexy text photos.
Damn dude nc art hoping that u will release a working android ver soon just like pirates golden tits does after 9 updates they finally manage to release a working android version. But until then i envy those pc users that play ur nc game. God speed

Reactions: dandon123

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Damn dude nc art hoping that u will release a working android ver soon just like pirates golden tits does after 9 updates they finally manage to release a working android version. But until then i envy those pc users that play ur nc game. God speed
It's on my list... just other stuff jumped to the front. I haven't forgotten my fellow android users.

Reactions: Zeruvex

MimirGames

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
If anyone has a savegame with the "failing to send second sext", could you attach it to the thread or PM me? I'm unable to reproduce it locally, but that's probably because my savegames are a hacked mess :(
Here is my save, second sext not fired for Gabby & Andrea. Also, i have all the raven shots but cannot get it to progress.

Btw, where can I find Cath?

chillo

May 7, 2017
so what is there to come after all the quests are done?
ive been trying to build up my contacts hearts and ive got cath up to 50 but only got an animation at 20
same with another girl i forget who.
is that it at the minute, only on reaching 20 are there any animations?

4.10 star(s) 116 Votes