arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Is the game supposed to be this laggy on Android?

I can run games normally on my device no matter what it is but this one seems to be really laggy compared to a couple of updates ago.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Is the game supposed to be this laggy on Android?

I can run games normally on my device no matter what it is but this one seems to be really laggy compared to a couple of updates ago.
Nothing's changed on the Android side for a while; might try giving your phone a reboot, and see if that helps.

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Cannot complete "what makes a man" quest. The girls gave the vines and dry leaves. They are in the inventory. However they do not show in quest log and cannot complete with Tori.
Hey Droid Productions did you ever figure out what the problem was for this person? Cause I'm having the same issue. They're not showing up in the quest log.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hi, I’m stuck with that list of quests.

i’ve tried to Progress with Gabby but she is on 75 relationship and cant go higher.
Maria doesnt show up on a balkony so also no Progress with corkscrew etc.
Any advice?
Looking at the save, you need to talk to Maria at the Lounge (lobby, then left, left). That'll get you the bottle opener and the magazine to give to gabby.

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Had the same problem, but got the other items and the quest finished with the vines and leaves being there, though not showing up for me.
Looking at the save, you're just missing some items:

View attachment 2956065

Once you get the bamboo and coconuts, it'll resolve and move onwards.
Ok thanks I'll try that, but I wonder why they're showing up on your end. When I looked at the log the vines and leaves were still 0/1.

Argnwan

Oct 19, 2020
How's the development on Sinner's Landing going? Also, is there any reason it doesn't have its own thread (or at least none that I can find)?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
How's the development on Sinner's Landing going? Also, is there any reason it doesn't have its own thread (or at least none that I can find)?
Going quite well, we're looking at doing a patreon build in the next 4-6 weeks. It doesn't have a thread here because there's no public build yet (you start these threads by posting a build).

On other notes, the first batch of Steam keys for Paradise Lust 2 went out to testers today. With some luck we'll have steam keys for our patreons this week or early next week.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Okay, with both Sinners Landing and Paradise Lust 2 moving towards a first Patreon only release, we did a quick update about keys. In case anyone's interested in supporting us, here's how it'll look now that there's multiple keys in play:

In other news, the goal is to start sending out Steam Keys for the first release of Paradise Lust 2 to Patreons tonight :)

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Finally beat this game, I'm still super impressed with the level of...everything. The writing, the production, the art, the goddamn earworm music lol. Amazing. I was wondering all this time if the sequel would be a continuation or brand new story, but the ending answered that.

So #2 is basically all complete then? Will it just follow this cast or will there be even more new women coming along?

If it's already finished development, I guess there's no point in making a request, but the one thing I missed here was when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was kinda looking forward to that going somewhere, so maybe in the sequel?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So #2 is basically all complete then? Will it just follow this cast or will there be even more new women coming along?
Not anywhere near *complete* :)

But it's far enough along (first 1-2 hrs content) that we're now handing out keys to Patreons

1695964536355.png

Like with Paradise Lust 1 we aim for an update every month. If you check out the changelog on the first page, each of those releases corresponds to a monthly update, adding ~1-2 hours worth of additional content.

1695964623787.png

As for Andrea and Jenn.... ;)

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Edit: Only just realized I meant to make this a reply

Not anywhere near *complete* :)

But it's far enough along (first 1-2 hrs content) that we're now handing out keys to Patreons

View attachment 2965284

Like with Paradise Lust 1 we aim for an update every month. If you check out the changelog on the first page, each of those releases corresponds to a monthly update, adding ~1-2 hours worth of additional content.

View attachment 2965285

As for Andrea and Jenn.... ;)
Haha nice, I'm still a free player, so I didn't want to be presumptuous and start blurting out ideas or things I'd hope to see, but aside from the Andrea bit, one of the things I definitely would've hoped for in a sequel was a Japanese girl. And yall went and added 2.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I'm sure it'll be great no matter what. So it's still pretty early on. Looking forward to see how things develop.

Last edited:

stenctrum

May 16, 2020
This game dosen't have enough sexy content. I'm 30 hours in, i'm making steady progress but amount of sex content in this game is just ridiculously low. Girls only have like 3-4 scenes with them. Cath past 50 relationship doesn't have any new scenes. According to gallery there are only 3 theresomes scenes. That's just not enough. Yes, there are some reputable sex scene but that's just lazy and boring. And in some cases immersion breaking when you have girl naked but when you choose position she has clothes on cuz she had them when you saw that scene for the first time in the story. With this many girls there should be crazy amount of group scenes and big harem scenes. Don't get me wrong, this game is not bad or anything but rewards you're getting for all your work are pretty disappointing. There is a decent amount of things to do here but most of is a chore, when you constantly have to collect some bamboos, buy something from the catalog, grind points with girls. We're getting many photo rewards for some repeatable things and for playing Woodle. This is nice at the beginning but later on you won't even look on those pictures. It would be far better if like half of those photo rewards were brand new sex scenes instead. Overall, this is a pretty decent and enjoyable sandbox style game. Pretty good writing, nice art style, good music but it's just pretty disappointing in terms of actual sexy content. In f95zone rating its like 3,5/5 for me.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I lost all my saves from before, it was around 3/4 of the game, and I'm kinda unwilling to restart, can anyone spoil me how it ends?

• Angry
Reactions: Theboss3213
4.10 star(s) 113 Votes