yagibuno

Jan 29, 2019
I'm playing Android 1.1.0k version
I stucked in quest : "this isn't creepy. isn't it?"
I have to talk to gabby about lotion at evening (in her room)
but there is no trigger to choice that one.

there are some users asking about same problem. Does anyone solved this problem?

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
It is VERY clear that this is Jack PLUMBER. Not Jack CARVER.
A completely different Jack in a red shirt stranded on a completely different pacific island.
With a completely different profession as a last name.
:)
Jack Plumber is his default name, right? I ask because I want to change the name I gave him back to his default name.

Also, is there anyway to see the chatlogs of that girls only group chat where the women discuss their latest sexcapades with Jack?

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Am I the only person who wants to use the Kukri on Erik, kill that bastard and put a lease on Karen, and open the storeroom to everyone?
This character is a pain in the ass like Rick. But there have to be villains, otherwise the game would be easier.

Severus132

Sep 27, 2019
Can anyone please upload the to PDF? The Walkthrough is in germany blocked, because steam.... All Adult Game on Steam is in Germany blocked.

abc123xyz

Jul 7, 2019
I wouldn't say so, there's mini games, but they are skip able.
Mild grind when you need a certain number of flowers or coconuts or bananas and they aren't ready. Just keep skipping days until they're up. And sometimes the bananas/coconuts/bamboo will "rot" I guess because it will be full ripe one day and I didn't have the energy to harvest, but I come back the next day and they're all gone and started over. But that's not a terrible grind, no.

Am I missing something, though? I just finished the game and I still have 6-8 sketches that say "Coming Soon" with no tip on where to get them. Is there another content drop coming for those or is it something else that I missed?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Mild grind when you need a certain number of flowers or coconuts or bananas and they aren't ready. Just keep skipping days until they're up. And sometimes the bananas/coconuts/bamboo will "rot" I guess because it will be full ripe one day and I didn't have the energy to harvest, but I come back the next day and they're all gone and started over. But that's not a terrible grind, no.

Am I missing something, though? I just finished the game and I still have 6-8 sketches that say "Coming Soon" with no tip on where to get them. Is there another content drop coming for those or is it something else that I missed?
There's 5 content drops over the next year (first one coming next week, in time for halloween). After that it'll hit the next big Steam sales (Autumn, Winter, Spring and finally summer). Let's us keep the game fresh and hopefully help pay the bills.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Am I the only person who wants to use the Kukri on Erik, kill that bastard and put a lease on Karen, and open the storeroom to everyone?
This character is a pain in the ass like Rick. But there have to be villains, otherwise the game would be easier.
Yeah, Rick is another one for the knife... both of those guys.. little pieces for garden mulch and fish bait...
I personally don't mind Erik too much. Rick is the bigger asshole in my opinion.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Please help. I don't know how to get Cath and Gabby finished to Soulmates. They are all I have left. Upon viewing the "Spankbank" it says they both need their Lingerie and need their points to 100 to get the final scene, but I already gave them their Lingerie and they are both 100 Lovers. I cannot progress.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Please help. I don't know how to get Cath and Gabby finished to Soulmates. They are all I have left. Upon viewing the "Spankbank" it says they both need their Lingerie and need their points to 100 to get the final scene, but I already gave them their Lingerie and they are both 100 Lovers. I cannot progress.
As I recall, the soulmate rank for these two girls comes very late in the story.
Have you completed all the other missions?

Last edited:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
For a lot of these you move onto other girls, and then whatever is needed to advance the quest will show up. You can't do every one linearly.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Steam Keys for Sinners Landing goes out to Patreons today.

Yes, we pushed out the first batch of keys for Paradise Lust 2 last month, and Sinners Landing this month. We've been busy :)
Apart from the Sinners Landing public unveiling, Paradise Lust 1's first post-launch update (Halloween Special) goes out in a couple of days, and Paradise Lust 2's first update goes out in a couple of weeks.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes