Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
so what is there to come after all the quests are done?
ive been trying to build up my contacts hearts and ive got cath up to 50 but only got an animation at 20
same with another girl i forget who.
is that it at the minute, only on reaching 20 are there any animations?
Short answer is that it's under development. v.1.0 was only a couple of months ago :)

Don't get too caught up in the flirting; it's just one small mechanism, and we don't want you to grind too much. It's just one of many activities that raise your Liking threshold. She'll be sending out various sexts as the level goes up; right now there's one implemented at 20; the content is in for liking level 30, but it's not triggering yet (debugging that now). Karen, Cath,Gabby, Raven, Rayna, Maria and Andrea right now have sexts built (2 each, 3 for Cath). The picture above is part of the next set, in this case a Raven cosplay picture.

chillo

May 7, 2017
thx for reply

its looking good so far
i can only meet andrea in a morning outside her house
no where to be found in the evening
i cant get raven to progress despite taking 5 films

ill aim for the chatty text at 20 hearts for all girls and then wait till the next update

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

- Rewrote the opening sequence to use Likes and relationship status upgrades better
- Added sound effects
- Various bug-fixes and optimizations
- Fixes B-Roll for anyone who hasn't started it yet

- - -

(This does *not* fix the 20+ sexts; I'll be looking at that tomorrow morning :) )

Reactions: Yanagi-san

c-jay

Jul 30, 2017
I would like to play/test this game, but unfortunately I got a black screen after the (comic) prologue.
At the beginning, when I should explore the beach (wreck, wreckage) there is just a black screen. Also the hat is not shown (except for the names at the top) and further locations are black, too.
Tested it with v0-5-8b, 32bit, 64bit and in admin-mode.

For another test I downloaded the public beta v0-1-1 from october. In that version I can see the background and items.
I do not have any problems in other Unity games.

So, any suggestions?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I would like to play/test this game, but unfortunately I got a black screen after the (comic) prologue.
At the beginning, when I should explore the beach (wreck, wreckage) there is just a black screen. Also the hat is not shown (except for the names at the top) and further locations are black, too.
Tested it with v0-5-8b, 32bit, 64bit and in admin-mode.

For another test I downloaded the public beta v0-1-1 from october. In that version I can see the background and items.
I do not have any problems in other Unity games.

So, any suggestions?
Zip up the save-directory (with the log files, etc), and PM me... sounds like something I need to check out.
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

c-jay

Jul 30, 2017
Looks like I need 5 posts to use PM... well here it is. ;)
I checked the player.dat in the save-directory and I think i know what the problem could be.
But I going to send you the ZIP, once I found the PM-link in your profile.

Reactions: Droid Productions

ninefiddyreddit

Oct 29, 2019
Err... lots of things changed :) Hung's reasonably fresh to scripting this VN engine, so I worry things might not have been tied off as cleanly as it should; right now you're missing the whole garage scene (with one of the best sex scenes in the game). We moved a lot of the start around, because people felt (rightly) that the start was too linear. We're now opening up things a lot earlier, so once you've got the Water you're free to do any quest in the game. In theory that shouldn't affect any existing save-games, but... theory's a nice girl, but not the kind you bring home to mum.

Having said that, try setting the completed_RavenStory flag from the debug menu, see if that jolts things loose.
That did it! I was able to start the quest :D But now that I have the 5 locations, I can't complete it: I only get the option to chat with Raven. Maybe because of the previous issue I had :unsure: I am using v0.5.10.
I might just start over as I don't want to miss anything.
Thanks again for your help!

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
That did it! I was able to start the quest :D But now that I have the 5 locations, I can't complete it: I only get the option to chat with Raven. Maybe because of the previous issue I had :unsure: I am using v0.5.10.
I might just start over as I don't want to miss anything.
Thanks again for your help!
The opening sequence is getting a lot of love right now, anyway. Hung's adding more choices, sound-effects, etc.

Reactions: ninefiddyreddit

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Seriously, I can't figure out why I can't give the pictures to Raven. Or did I miss a spot? I swear I've gone everywhere. Is this a bug? Where are the five spots? Is there a walkthrough?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Seriously, I can't figure out why I can't give the pictures to Raven. Or did I miss a spot? I swear I've gone everywhere. Is this a bug? Where are the five spots? Is there a walkthrough?
First, make sure you've got 0.5.10 (see above); 0.5.8b had a bug where the 'number of shots taken' was a temporary variable that would get cleared each morning.

There are 5 good locations, and two insufficiently scenic locations.

Hung Justice said:
5 photospots are... Lounge w Raven, Sea Huts at the resort beach, waterfall lagoon, riverside where the farm Hut is, and the starting beach

The tower path and gas tank b roll locations are not scenic enough for Raven to use
No walkthrough yet; might be something we add if there's a lot of interest.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
errrmmmmm how do you unlock the radio tower?
nevermind, had to play from the beginning again xD

Last edited:

kuhoka4

May 22, 2020
Thanks for hard work i really like the game story well done and art good too.I have question how start texting thing? i am on day 36 still no text or anything like i need o something for that? and i only found 6 girls plus karen so i am missing something here?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Thanks for hard work i really like the game story well done and art good too.I have question how start texting thing? i am on day 36 still no text or anything like i need o something for that? and i only found 6 girls plus karen so i am missing something here?
Texting happens when a girl likes you more than 5, and you chat with her (the -10 energy thing). If you get an Average or Great response, it'll check to see if your liking rating is >5, and send you a contact. Then sexts at 10, 20, 30, etc.

Next version we're fleshing that out, and introducing it formally in the opening sequence. The savegames will work fine, but I think I'd recommend people play the game from the start as of the next release; we're integrating all the various feedback we've gotten from here and other places to make the opening sequence feel better, clear up understandings, branch out earlier and give you more options to respond.

Goal is public release in a couple of weeks.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes