yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ParadiseLust-1.1.1b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

cbomb

May 29, 2018
Last version I played to completion was 1.1.0d. Are there new scenes and content after that or just bug fixes?

cbomb

May 29, 2018
Gotcha, I read the changelog but I guess I'm a moron and don't comprehend it well so I thought I would ask the community. If I'm reading it right then I'm basically just missing the Halloween content.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
If I'm reading it right then I'm basically just missing the Halloween content.
I haven't played through this new version yet, but I noticed that two new Halloween images featuring Grace and Rachel have been added to the strppr game.

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
just finished the ending. Honestly, I was kinda hoping to see some sort of Orgy with the girls if no individual ending was gonna happen. After soulmate level it just breeze through who isn't done. still, Tori and Karen rough sex were nice.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
2dcg, Animated, Male protagonist, Big tits, Exhbitionism, Harem, Lesbian, Milf, Adventure, Dating sim, Humor, Point and click, Puzzle, romance, Rpg, Sandbox, Anal, Oral, Threesome, Mobile Game
Is the lesbian content optional, as in my choices determine whether it happens or not or is it forced and unavoidable?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Grind is insane in this game. Jesus
I guess you never played a really grindy game before?

This game has some grind, yes. But it's by no means insane. And Jesus wont help you for sure.
When 1.0 came out I played right through from start to end. Almost in one go (One has to sleep, One has to work).
No cheats, no skipping of minigames (except for skipping most of the coloring...), no consulting of any walkthroughs.
It never felt grindy at all. I even overdid it. I have over 40 unused bamboo left and plenty of fish to sell.

I lack only two minor achievements. One is, I haven't drunk enough. I could fix that. The other is, I haven't clicked enough on this bloody lizard. I didn't know this would earn me a medal, but I almost made it!

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Is the lesbian content optional, as in my choices determine whether it happens or not or is it forced and unavoidable?
There's no purely lesbian content (I didn't add that tag). There's a couple of threesomes where the girls are into both Jack and each other, and a poly relationship (Jack/Gabby/Cath). None of them are avoidable, the stories are too tightly woven together.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I laughed when one of the so called villains was dropping truth bombs like “you can’t make a wife out a slutty party girl” and “you really think it is true love they are feeling towards you? they are trapped in an island with you. once they are back to civilization it will be back to parties”

The MC went all simp mode on him, calling him evil.
The guy is genuinely giving the MC good life advice and he is being vilified by the MC, the developer, and the game itself

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I laughed when one of the so called villains was dropping truth bombs like “you can’t make a wife out a slutty party girl” and “you really think it is true love they are feeling towards you? they are trapped in an island with you. once they are back to civilization it will be back to parties”

The guy is genuinely giving the MC good life advice and he is being vilified by the MC, the developer, and the game itself
Look, whatever sympathy you might have with that villain goes out the window in the endgame.

Reactions: KiraJames

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Look, whatever sympathy you might have with that villain goes out the window in the endgame.
Yea, he is made into a colossal evil asshole.
But that doesn't mean he is wrong about everything.

This is a straw character fallacy, with a possibility for setting up guilt by association fallacy

Instead of addressing an argument, you write up an evil caricature and have him make said argument you disagree with. Thus tainting it.
And also gives you the option of replying to anyone else who espouses it with "ok [name of fictional evil]"

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Yea, he is made into a colossal evil asshole.
But that doesn't mean he is wrong about everything.

This is a straw character fallacy, with a possibility for setting up guilt by association fallacy

Instead of addressing an argument, you write up an evil caricature and have him make said argument you disagree with. Thus tainting it.
And also gives you the option of replying to anyone else who espouses it with "ok [name of fictional evil]"
lmao

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022

I'm also thinking the same, I mean almost all the girls just fuck for the sake of horny instead of love. All the girls in the island are sluts with tons of sexual experiences and our boy, MC is virgin (I forgot?) with no actual love life. If you want to fuck that bad then do so, but you aren't supposed to be so naive and simping that bad . It really hurts so bad when MC took everything almost too serious when the chicks only fuck for fun.

Reactions: harem.king

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I'm also thinking the same, I mean almost all the girls just fuck for the sake of horny instead of love. All the girls in the island are sluts with tons of sexual experiences and our boy, MC is virgin (I forgot?) with no actual love life. If you want to fuck that bad then do so, but you aren't supposed to be so naive and simping that bad . It really hurts so bad when MC took everything almost too serious when the chicks only fuck for fun.
Yea. the girls are even explicitly stated to all be your "soulmates" after like 3 days of knowing each other.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes