Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Just came across this in my run of the game 1.1.1b
Where you can softlock yourself from getting the uniforms from shiki
Occurred when collecting the coconuts, proceeding to get the vines and it reaching evening/night not triggering shiki to show up at the resort.
Proceeding with the questline with Tori and then being asked to find uniforms
You can replay the dialogue to get uniform from Tori but unable to proceed with it as Shiki doesn't show up to dig it up at the plane wreck
If you save like mad like i did you can backtrack and have it occur naturally and resolves the issue kinda.

Fun game though!
That's a new one. We'll have a look.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Any idea why the settings menu isn't working at all and when I press start or any other menu item, I just get a black screen with cursor while the music keeps playing?
What os are you on?

Can you find the player. Log

Savegame Paths:
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX:
Saves: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Log file: ~/Library/Logs/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

Wanquer

Jan 14, 2023
What os are you on?

Can you find the player. Log

Savegame Paths:
OSX:
Saves: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Log file: ~/Library/Logs/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

[/QUO

Solved it!
I was checking for personal info in player.log before submitting it, when I noticed the file path.
I suddenly recalled having a similar problem previously with another Unity game that was caused by a sub-folder in the file path being too long. I moved the game folder into another directory and now all works as intended.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Yeah, my comment was before that point in the game when he was willing to let people go hungry if they didn't work for $ex chips.
Fair enough. Anyways, do you or anyone else have a save point near your first encounter with the lizard? I want to get the "That Damned Lizard" achievement but unfortunately I only have one save in the first slot and blew it off until I got to the late game. Could you or whoever else reads this thread post a save file where I can "click on the lizard at the bungalows enough times" in order to get my last achievement for Paradise Lust 1?

Mitsuzuka00

Sep 21, 2023
Bruh... so I have both Gabby and Cath at 75 points, but i can't progress any further. No events triggering whatsover. The only option when I click on them is to chat with them.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Bruh... so I have both Gabby and Cath at 75 points, but i can't progress any further. No events triggering whatsover. The only option when I click on them is to chat with them.
Ignore them for now; Cath and Gabby's final event was one of the very last events in the game. In general, you can't advance just one or two girls, they're all interconnected. Spend some time romancing other girls, relaxing with them (sunbathing with Maria, smoking with Raven, etc), and it'll all show up soon enough.

Reactions: Mitsuzuka00

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
What's the next game after this if there are any plans?
So quick answer:
- We're working on Paradise Lust 2. A bunch of lessons from Paradise Lust 1 went into it, with new character animations, new characters, new mechanics and now 100% free of smeat and Sex$.

- We're also working on Sinners Landing, a D&D themed fantasy story about a guy whose life changes dramatically the day he's caught fucking the Archmage's daughter in the archmage's bed. Expect hot dark elf priestesses, saucy tavern wenches and orcish muscle mommys.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
For those of you on Steam, the Autumn Update is going live on the Beta branch.

This update adds in a new Cath sexy time scene, a new painting for her, and various fixes and whatnots. It'll 'officially' go live (move to default branch) in time for the Autumn sale, but you can access it now and help us test it.

As always, we give steam keys to all active >$12 lifetime support (1 key) or >$20 (keys for Paradise Lust 1, 2 and Sinners Landing). Same also applies for , if you prefer that.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
What's the next game after this if there are any plans?
"ANAL CJA"
Ignore them for now; Cath and Gabby's final event was one of the very last events in the game. In general, you can't advance just one or two girls, they're all interconnected. Spend some time romancing other girls, relaxing with them (sunbathing with Maria, smoking with Raven, etc), and it'll all show up soon enough.
Out of curiosity, do any of you have a save file near the time in the game where the lizard is in the bungalow? I ask because I want to try getting the "That Damned Lizard" achievement. It's the last one I need before I can get all the achievements. My only save is way ahead of that point in the story and is mostly in the late game/end game.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Out of curiosity, do any of you have a save file near the time in the game where the lizard is in the bungalow? I ask because I want to try getting the "That Damned Lizard" achievement. It's the last one I need before I can get all the achievements. My only save is way ahead of that point in the story and is mostly in the late game/end game.
Maybe you have such a save yourself.
A couple of pages back there was a discussion about files cluttering the default save location.
Among these files were daily saves!
My Linux save location is ~/.config/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust. And yes the daily saves are there. I guess you can figure out what your save location is.
Now you just have to find the right one. Binary search is your friend. Good luck hunting!

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Maybe you have such a save yourself.
A couple of pages back there was a discussion about files cluttering the default save location.
Among these files were daily saves!
My Linux save location is ~/.config/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust. And yes the daily saves are there. I guess you can figure out what your save location is.
Now you just have to find the right one. Binary search is your friend. Good luck hunting!
I don't have Linux. So if anyone could tell me how to do this method with Windows I'd appreciate it.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I don't have Linux. So if anyone could tell me how to do this method with Windows I'd appreciate it.
Come on Bud, read the OP, there is a link there for "Complete Save", follow that link and it gives you download links for a Complete Save (apparently), instructions on how to apply it & Save locations for each of the platforms

Pro tip, many of these threads have information about save locations in the OP, if they don't, using the search function usually reveals the answer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Donkeybong

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
This "works" on any platform if you know where your saves are.
And why do you ask for saves if you don't know where to put them?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Savegame Paths:
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Mildly autistic criticism: That's not a machete. It's a kukri. Very different.
From what I understand, machete covers the spectrum of broad blades, whereas kukri is the specific style of blade.

Also, Jack is a bartender from California, he's not really going to know the difference. To him, it's probably an unusually shaped machete. And it still does the job it's supposed to do.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes