\\_Tremolo_//

Jul 1, 2022
IIRC, "sunbathing with Andrea" triggered the swimwear events.
At some point, there was a message like "You can now sunbath with Andrea".
But I'm not sure if it was a quest, or just this message? At least, it took me while to start it.
So technically I need to finish Andrea sunbathe quest to unlock clothes in catalogue, but I don't remember Andrea messaged me about sunbathe with her, if do so could you give me the tip of how to get this scene with her?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
So technically I need to finish Andrea sunbathe quest to unlock clothes in catalogue, but I don't remember Andrea messaged me about sunbathe with her, if do so could you give me the tip of how to get this scene with her?
It was not a message from Andrea, it was a plain old message box from the game, after I did "something".
I don't remember the details, I did a complete playthrough when 1.0 came out.
It must be connected to the pool restoration, but I don't remember if it was before, during, or after. I almost ran out of quests because I didn't go to Andrea.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: \\_Tremolo_//

bingolebongo

May 15, 2020
Did anyone encounter the last sketch prompt for Cath not appearing?

• There is nothing else to do apart from rescuing Rob (everyone is at Soulmate rank, all gifts are given, all prior paintings are done etc.)
  • I have the hint in the thotfolio for it
  • I checked the cove at every time of day
  • I re-checked after having a chat with Cath
  • I re-checked both with and without paints in my inventory
  • I checked in-game that the prior two paintings are done
  • Apart from the cove, I also checked the cave (just in case) and the gorge where the new scene happens
  • I checked in the cheat menu - the flag "sketch_cath_painting" was inactive, but activating it manually from the cheat menu does not make a difference
Yup, same here. Didn't check the cheat menu but everything else is pretty much identical.

Jameson6565

Jun 3, 2021
Hey!
Last update 1.1.2a doesn't work for me, neither on Steam nor downloaded here.
I'm on a MBP M1 running 14.2 beta (23C5047e).
Game gets stuck on landing screen (usually after some loading time), then I can hover above the buttons, but clicking doesn't do anything. Then the game refuses to quit without force-quitting.
I tried uninstalling everything (including Steam), to no avail.
Cheers
I’m having the exact same issue on the exact same laptop with the same OS build lol - any help??

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Still can't figure out how to initiate that last sketch with Cath. It says the cove, but nothing ever shows up to enable the sketch quest with her.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I just saw on Steam that the sequel drops in 3days, on the 5th. Great timing, I am just finishing this up (finally)!

bingolebongo

May 15, 2020
If I want to support development by buying PL2 when it comes out, but I can't buy it on Steam, what's the preferred option? Patreon, Itch, something else?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
If I want to support development by buying PL2 when it comes out, but I can't buy it on Steam, what's the preferred option? Patreon, Itch, something else?
Patreon's easiest; we give 1x Steam key to anyone that's got a lifetime support >$12 (so a key for PL1/PL2/Sinners Landing) and all 3 keys for anyone with a lifetime support of >$20.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So. Paradise Lust 2 enters Early Access tomorrow, 5th December (if Steam will hurry up and approve it). Exciting times :)

So... what's new on Tuavatua?
Screenshot 2023-11-15 133304.png
All the girls have gotten an animation and wardrobe update, with more movement and sexier poses. We've also added in the first 3 new characters, including a sexy Japanese duo.

20231002131024_1.jpg
We've added some new mechanics, like video chatting with girls who're not currently on the island, new minigames, and a new resort management system. Get ready to make the island yours!

And of course sexy times; both with the new girls and with the old ones.

So give it a wishlist, or sign up for or for a free Steam key!

View attachment after_minigame.mp4

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
I've gotten Andrea to 100 and am her lover (not yet soulmate). Looking at the guides it looks like I still have to do A Sound solution to progress. How do I get the quest to start?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Droid Productions oh yeah, one big thing i wann ask for pl2 is, can you guys give us the option to kiss the girls after we reach a certain relationship? like as a dialog option? its one of those things id like to see more in these games, just expressing endearment.
I like it; we'll see what we can do. We already have kissing character rigs for all the girls, so writing a little optional nookie is nearly free and wholesome.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DickMcFuck
4.10 star(s) 113 Votes