kuhoka4

May 22, 2020
Texting happens when a girl likes you more than 5, and you chat with her (the -10 energy thing). If you get an Average or Great response, it'll check to see if your liking rating is >5, and send you a contact. Then sexts at 10, 20, 30, etc.

Next version we're fleshing that out, and introducing it formally in the opening sequence. The savegames will work fine, but I think I'd recommend people play the game from the start as of the next release; we're integrating all the various feedback we've gotten from here and other places to make the opening sequence feel better, clear up understandings, branch out earlier and give you more options to respond.

Goal is public release in a couple of weeks.
Thanks for fast answer and info.

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Okay, I spent a couple of days rewriting the Android build from scratch. Updated unity version, implemented streaming of assets to bring memory usage down:

- - -

Still in beta, but worth testing for those of you interested in Android content.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: junior366

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Why is the relationship with Karen not improving ?(Stopped at 20 points)
The relationships are capped, because there's supposed to be key events unlocking story-wise as you advance. Having said that, 0.5.10 (https://f95zone.to/threads/paradise-lust-v0-5-8b-flexible-media.63083/post-4954294) unlocks it up to 40.

We've been busy with tech issues last week (migrating to a new Unity version, adding addressables, and rewriting some stuff to be more memory efficient on Android and webgl), but it'll be in beta next week.

Reactions: junior366

Montoya64

Nov 4, 2018
If I may make a humble suggestion, you need to shorten the introductory scene with Reyna. It is way too lengthy and verbose. She's an interesting character but I shouldn't have to read a full length novel to understand her back story. I almost just turned the game off I was so bored with that dialogue. Sorry if that's harsh, but I think it just needs a little trimming. Or, alternatively, make the dialogue box bigger so there isn't so much clicking needed to get through the conversation(s).

Ld.Pentaghast

Sep 1, 2017
Not to be a smartass, but find your bed and go to sleep?
I have the same issue, I finish the conversation with Maria, her room is dark, but the dialogue bar remains open and won´t go away unless I rewind. That said, once I press rewind, Ican leave the room, but when I go to bed it says that there is stuff to be done and that I cannot go to sleep yet. So I am stuck on the night of the first day also.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I have the same issue, I finish the conversation with Maria, her room is dark, but the dialogue bar remains open and won´t go away unless I rewind. That said, once I press rewind, Ican leave the room, but when I go to bed it says that there is stuff to be done and that I cannot go to sleep yet. So I am stuck on the night of the first day also.
Thanks, Pentaghast;
We're delaying this build a little to spend time killing bugs and doing cleanup; I'll add that one to the pile, and hopefully get it fixed this week.

Reactions: Ld.Pentaghast

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
Yeah same....but u can fix that(found it after messing around a bit with the debug option in game)....force change to day 2 n u r done!

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Just gave this game a go.
I like the art and transition animations. However, I dunno why the guys look like, well, guys and girls look like... anime. It seems like 2 different artists worked on them. Feels to me they're another fantasy race (like elves) instead of plain humans.
The landscape is well done.

However, the game is divided into 2 parts - and I like the first one way more. In this one, you do lots of quests, get to know people, and understand their personalities. However, in the second part, the quests drop dramatically and I'm left to grind reputation with the girls; that feels boring. I only have 2 opportunities per day to speak with them - why aren't some of them making campfires by the beach, at night? And, before getting at least 5 reputation with them (thus, unlocking their contacts on the phone), I have no idea of how many points I've gotten with each one.
I also find it pretty boring to have to return to the boat just to sleep every night. Can't we just have a button to auto-move to the bedroom and sleep?

I have reached a 'wall', so to speak: I've collected the 5 photos for Raven, but there's no new dialogue option to continue the questline. There's nothing else I can do but grind, grind, and grind.
It seems that once you start a conversation, you cannot change the profile shown on the phone. Can we get that, please?

---
Ok, it seems I'm playing with a bugged version. I've downloaded it from the MEGA link in the OP, so please correct it with the most updated version! However, using a save from the old version doesn't seem to be working to continue the quest. Do I have to start over?

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Just gave this game a go.
I like the art and transition animations. However, I dunno why the guys look like, well, guys and girls look like... anime. It seems like 2 different artists worked on them. Feels to me they're another fantasy race (like elves) instead of plain humans.
The landscape is well done.

However, the game is divided into 2 parts - and I like the first one way more. In this one, you do lots of quests, get to know people, and understand their personalities. However, in the second part, the quests drop dramatically and I'm left to grind reputation with the girls; that feels boring. I only have 2 opportunities per day to speak with them - why aren't some of them making campfires by the beach, at night? And, before getting at least 5 reputation with them (thus, unlocking their contacts on the phone), I have no idea of how many points I've gotten with each one.
I also find it pretty boring to have to return to the boat just to sleep every night. Can't we just have a button to auto-move to the bedroom and sleep?

I have reached a 'wall', so to speak: I've collected the 5 photos for Raven, but there's no new dialogue option to continue the questline. There's nothing else I can do but grind, grind, and grind.

---
Ok, it seems I'm playing with a bugged version. I've downloaded it from the MEGA link in the OP, so please correct it with the most updated version! However, using a save from the old version doesn't seem to be working to continue the quest. Do I have to start over?
In general savegames should transfer over, and not break between versions. Obviously it's a game in development, and some times it's possible to get yourself into a corner due to a quest continuity bug; we include the full debug menu, so in a lot of cases if we can work out what's wrong we can tell you how to fix it so you don't need to restart.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
In general savegames should transfer over, and not break between versions. Obviously it's a game in development, and some times it's possible to get yourself into a corner due to a quest continuity bug; we include the full debug menu, so in a lot of cases if we can work out what's wrong we can tell you how to fix it so you don't need to restart.
Great. Swept through the debug options, but nothing akin to the photos. Could you enlighten me on which option should I change/tick?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Great. Swept through the debug options, but nothing akin to the photos. Could you enlighten me on which option should I change/tick?
I think the photos aren't all done yet; the game's only 5 months old. There's 2 photos for each girl so far; more will come as we unlock more.

However, the game is divided into 2 parts - and I like the first one way more. In this one, you do lots of quests, get to know people, and understand their personalities. However, in the second part, the quests drop dramatically and I'm left to grind reputation with the girls; that feels boring.
You're just out of the primary content so far. We've built a whole lot more, but since we're also retooling the opening sequence to play better, the build is in a bit of a mess right now. You can pop by the Discord for regular updates.

I only have 2 opportunities per day to speak with them - why aren't some of them making campfires by the beach, at night? And, before getting at least 5 reputation with them (thus, unlocking their contacts on the phone), I have no idea of how many points I've gotten with each one.
In general the points up to +5 should be quite easy to get through normal conversations, so you shouldn't need to grind for that. It's one of the things we're working on; integrating dreams, night-time activities, sleeping over at various girls, etc. Lots of new stuff coming in the next build, which is why we decided to delay it a little.

Agree. Fixed already; it'll offer to jump you home if it's night.

Reactions: sexypeanut

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I think the photos aren't all done yet; the game's only 5 months old. There's 2 photos for each girl so far; more will come as we unlock more.
Thank you for your pointers! But the photo part was regarding Raven's quest.
Which one is the debug line to give MC the quest photos?
1613566323302.png

PS: Please, forgive me if I sounded a bit harsh in the review. The game is interesting and I'd like to continue playing it more, but the Raven's thing is really problematic and I'd like to avoid starting over (especially because I dread having to talk with Miss Mango again for the first time - she never stops talking!)

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes