kaityanik

Apr 23, 2022
I truly need help :( i'm on day 219 now and for some reason after i hit save and closed the game my save file got corrupted. I can see it (it's the ones that have trash bins over them, but have neither name nor thumbnail), but can't access it. Got any tips or thoughts on how to fix it? 1.jpg 1.jpg

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I truly need help :( i'm on day 219 now and for some reason after i hit save and closed the game my save file got corrupted. I can see it (it's the ones that have trash bins over them, but have neither name nor thumbnail), but can't access it. Got any tips or thoughts on how to fix it? View attachment 3224633 View attachment 3224633
That's curious. In general we don't delete savegames.

Are you playing on Steam or the F95 version?

Could you go to the save folder, zip up the whole folder, and DM it to me, I'll have a look.

Savegame Paths:
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX:
Saves: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Log file: ~/Library/Logs/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

jackie17

Jun 20, 2020
i mean when i met grace the game say i can make friend with her but the thing is i do not know where is she even room 3 still locked

KarlMax

Oct 11, 2019
It is sad that this game has the best 2d scene animations + variations and the story theme is also great but the dialogs and interactions are just too cringey to enjoy properly. Had to finally quit near the end cuz the cringe was becoming unbearable. Ironic that talented and/or hardworking devs are usually missing something that would make their game a masterpiece yet the milkers and lazy devs are hitting at the right spots that their bareback games with barely enough content sometimes tend to be more enjoyable.

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
It is sad that this game has the best 2d scene animations + variations and the story theme is also great but the dialogs and interactions are just too cringey to enjoy properly. Had to finally quit near the end cuz the cringe was becoming unbearable. Ironic that talented and/or hardworking devs are usually missing something that would make their game a masterpiece yet the milkers and lazy devs are hitting at the right spots that their bareback games with barely enough content sometimes tend to be more enjoyable.
sounds like a personal problem to me.

Reactions: Vodka10K

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Version 1.1.3d has been released for 2 weeks.
Now we need a hero. ;)

Source:

Dec 24, 2023
It seems that the latest version of the game is still not added here, anyway you can download it from different sources, but I don't understand why this game is skipped while all games are usually updated instantly.

Alauntum

Oct 15, 2020
Any1 have save file for Android, I was play this game long time ago until 65-70% I think. But so hard if play from beginning..
Thx before

Reactions: schokokopp
Jul 24, 2020
I only just started playing, and I like it, but when that Cruz guy started talking about chips and a bank, all I wanted to do was say: "Uh huh, so, in this bank system of yours, what happens in a hypothetical situation where I take this crowbar, bash you over the head with it, and take the chips. Would that make me the bank?"

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I only just started playing, and I like it, but when that Cruz guy started talking about chips and a bank, all I wanted to do was say: "Uh huh, so, in this bank system of yours, what happens in a hypothetical situation where I take this crowbar, bash you over the head with it, and take the chips. Would that make me the bank?"
Get used to that feeling.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes