Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Thank you for your pointers! But the photo part was regarding Raven's quest.
Which one is the debug line to give MC the quest photos?
PS: Please, forgive me if I sounded a bit harsh in the review. The game is interesting and I'd like to continue playing it more, but the Raven's thing is really problematic and I'd like to avoid starting over (especially because I dread having to talk with Miss Mango again for the first time - she never stops talking!)
Miss Mango has gotten her Pinoy culture info-dump truncated.

Debug wise, try going to the field that's for running script in the debug menu, while in her room, and entering:
TriggerQuest=RavenBRoll_3

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Ah-ha! That did the trick! Thanks!

Uhhh, now the follow-up quest (meet her at her studio) doesn't complete, even after having the entire scene. As soon as I've entered the room, her mouth moved, but there were no textboxes. I had to press H to bring them back.

Just discovered that talking to Raven in her studio will automatically skip to the next day after it's over!

Last edited:
Reactions: Droid Productions

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
A couple of bugs to squash. First, when loading during game play, the game would freeze and nothing would be clickable. To combat this, I would go to the main menu and load a save from there. This would wok sometimes, but not work other times. What seems to be tied to the save working or not is the music. If the music resets to the main menu music, save works. If the music keeps playing from where I was playing before, it seems to break the save.

When I got Gabby and went down to start the generator in the resort, both Jack and Gabby got really big on screen.

I've been playing version 5.10 and I play full screened on a PC.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
A couple of bugs to squash. First, when loading during game play, the game would freeze and nothing would be clickable. To combat this, I would go to the main menu and load a save from there. This would wok sometimes, but not work other times. What seems to be tied to the save working or not is the music. If the music resets to the main menu music, save works. If the music keeps playing from where I was playing before, it seems to break the save.

When I got Gabby and went down to start the generator in the resort, both Jack and Gabby got really big on screen.

I've been playing version 5.10 and I play full screened on a PC.
If you get the 'music didn't reset' event again, could you get me the debug Log? I'll have a look at it... sounds like something is throwing an assert and halting execution halfway.

Savegame Paths: Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

Just ZIP up that whole directory and PM me.

Thanks for the report!

Reactions: bacchusplateau

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
As Trapstar102 and sexypeanut said above, my interaction with Raven appears to be bugged. I gave her the B-Roll with the five good pictures. We played on her laptop and we kissed afterwards but the quest is still open and I can't seem to bring up the B-Roll with her again. Is there more to the quest?

Also, when I was gathering bamboo for Andrea's hut, at each stage I would only lose one piece of bamboo instead of the 5 pieces at stage 3, for example.

You can talk to Raven at night in her room, and when morning comes around your stats would increase as if you slept.

Alright. I'm liking the game and especially the art. Good luck.

Reactions: sexypeanut

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Also, when I was gathering bamboo for Andrea's hut, at each stage I would only lose one piece of bamboo instead of the 5 pieces at stage 3, for example.
Looks like Americans and Italians working together are supper-efficient with their use of materials!

Raidou24

Jan 20, 2020
As Trapstar102 and sexypeanut said above, my interaction with Raven appears to be bugged. I gave her the B-Roll with the five good pictures. We played on her laptop and we kissed afterwards but the quest is still open and I can't seem to bring up the B-Roll with her again. Is there more to the quest?

You can talk to Raven at night in her room, and when morning comes around your stats would increase as if you slept.

Alright. I'm liking the game and especially the art. Good luck.
Are you playing the 0.5.10 build? If not here.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I am playing with the 0.5.10 build and I'm suffering from the same problem. My save was from the 0.5.8, though.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I was stuck at the previous part of the quest and the dev helped me with a debug code to bypass it. It seems I'll need another one for this

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yeah, 0.5.8 of Raven was bugged; basically if you didn't do all 5 b-rolls in a single day and then go to Raven, it would reset and never complete. Fixed in 0.5.10, but as a quick fix go to her room and type

In the trigger under debug.

We should have had a full new build set up, but we're tearing a bunch of things up under the hood, and it's not in a release state right now. Hopefully it'll be worth the wait, but it leaves me itchy.

Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
Wow so I didn't even have the most recent build of the game? I'mma just wait a couple of updates before I try this again. I like this game, but I did alot of work for a lil payout of not that much action. I like slow builds sometimes, but I didn't really much get to do anything and the fact that all I can do is talk for a lil bit of affection just to go all the way back to my bed isn't fun and it's very tedious.

I don't even know if talking to the girls even does anything besides the wallpaper I honestly don't care about RN. One whole conversation takes up a whole day? I'm not too really keen on that either.

Again, this game with the animations and characters is great, it's just that I really been sinking hours and hours into it and haven't really done anything that garnered progress. Can't wait to see future updates I'll come back after awhile.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Wow so I didn't even have the most recent build of the game? I'mma just wait a couple of updates before I try this again. I like this game, but I did alot of work for a lil payout of not that much action. I like slow builds sometimes, but I didn't really much get to do anything and the fact that all I can do is talk for a lil bit of affection just to go all the way back to my bed isn't fun and it's very tedious.

I don't even know if talking to the girls even does anything besides the wallpaper I honestly don't care about RN. One whole conversation takes up a whole day? I'm not too really keen on that either.

Again, this game with the animations and characters is great, it's just that I really been sinking hours and hours into it and haven't really done anything that garnered progress. Can't wait to see future updates I'll come back after awhile.
I think the fact that stuff like the dating topics, which are meant to be accessible throughout the entire game, are mostly all in already makes the game *look* more complete than it actually is. It's only 6 months since the first release (which ended at the Resort), so we're still rolling out the game. In general things shouldn't feel too 'grindy'; you're just doing an entire game's worth of side-quests with no 'rest of game' there to add the meat.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Yeah, 0.5.8 of Raven was bugged; basically if you didn't do all 5 b-rolls in a single day and then go to Raven, it would reset and never complete. Fixed in 0.5.10, but as a quick fix go to her room and type

In the trigger under debug.
That part is already done. The problem is after it - the quest doesn't update and still thinks I haven't met her:
1613685262437.png

I have already done the bed scene with the kiss and all that, but the quest is stuck before that.

rai1810

Nov 2, 2019
That part is already done. The problem is after it - the quest doesn't update and still thinks I haven't met her:
View attachment 1043213

I have already done the bed scene with the kiss and all that, but the quest is stuck before that.
I believe that's where the quest ends, but similar to another quest related to the mechanic and cheerleader it would just stay there in the quest log. Maybe a fresh start in the most recent version would clear it from the questlog but I believe there was nothing else beyond that scene in the room at the moment.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes