Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
She will be back in basement next day...
Yeah, but I want to interact with her again that same day.

Where do they go for the remainder of that same day? The game just makes them disappear altogether so we can't interact with them again that same day?

Last edited:

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
i want to ask something, i play this game on android and it run well for me, but somehow, when i got my first wallpaper after watching gabby swimming on sea, i try to check the wallpaper from Jack phone, but the game suddenly force close.

Try it several time and it always the same, i can open it for few second and the game force close.

It is because of phone spec? or something else?

Thanks and i apologize for my English.
Did you ever receive a response to this?

I'm experiencing the same issue at this time as well.

Read through about 7 subsequent pages after your post and didn't see a response to it.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Did you ever receive a response to this?

I'm experiencing the same issue at this time as well.

Read through about 7 subsequent pages after your post and didn't see a response to it.
So the issue is checking the wallpapers on android? First time I hear of any issues from it.

I'll have a look.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yeah, but I want to interact with her again that same day.

Where do they go for the remainder of that same day? The game just makes them disappear altogether so we can't interact with them again that same day?
They shift around based on time of day. Karen's in the basement in the morning (stock taking and day-drinking), then manning the reception desk after that.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
They shift around based on time of day. Karen's in the basement in the morning (stock taking and day-drinking), then manning the reception desk after that.
In this case, after giving her the bananas for the first time and that scene played out in the room where the wine is located, she never appeared in the lobby the rest of that day.

I must have exhausted her of all her energy and she retreated to her room.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 116 Votes