bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Yeah, 0.5.8 of Raven was bugged; basically if you didn't do all 5 b-rolls in a single day and then go to Raven, it would reset and never complete. Fixed in 0.5.10, but as a quick fix go to her room and type

TriggerQuest=RavenBRoll_3

In the trigger under debug.

We should have had a full new build set up, but we're tearing a bunch of things up under the hood, and it's not in a release state right now. Hopefully it'll be worth the wait, but it leaves me itchy.
The version I am playing is 0.5.10 and it still bugged out on me. If you still have my saves from the 'music won't reset' bug we were working on, you can check them.

forpor4

May 3, 2020
Wheres the generator at? Cant seem to find it at all. Ran my fingers throughout the screen and nothin.

forpor4

May 3, 2020
Ah, oops!
You need to go Resort > Resort Entrance > Basement > slight opened door
So far, the only locations im able to go (after tapping resort on the map) is Gas tanks, lobby, and those beach huts. In the lobby area, I only have one place to click on and that was hall. And from hall only pool and rooms 21-24 are tappable. Playing on android tryna finger as much of my screen and so far cant find it.

forpor4

May 3, 2020
I guess you need to do some more stuff with the characters before unlocking
Thats the thing though. I'm not able to progress if i cant fix the generator. Already talked to reyna, got bamboos but cant get any tackles from karen unless i fix the generator. All my quests are related to fixing the generator. I guess im stuck then.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Have you spoken with everyone? I guess you need to talk to Karen or the rich bearded dude to unlock more parts of the resort

forpor4

May 3, 2020
Yeah
Have you spoken with everyone? I guess you need to talk to Karen or the rich bearded dude to unlock more parts of the resort
Yeah i talked to Karen, Eric, dude in the beach resort. I even got a pop up that i unlocked locations in the resort, including the basement.

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
I can't progres reina's and raven's stories. I got 2 fish but she just keeps telling me to come back in the morning. Not sure if it matters but I gave the 1st fish to karen. As for raven i scouted the zones and the questlog just says to return to her.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I can't progres reina's and raven's stories. I got 2 fish but she just keeps telling me to come back in the morning. Not sure if it matters but I gave the 1st fish to karen. As for raven i scouted the zones and the questlog just says to return to her.
For Reyna's quest, just keep fishing. For me, she took a grouper to clean. You might need that fish. As for continuity, you can give fish to Karen before you give the fish that Reyna cleaned. Might need to add a flag for that event.

jdewilde

Mar 26, 2019
I have all the materials to fish but seem to be unable to talk to the girl by the dock, any quick way to fix this?

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes