Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Yeah; we gotten it nailed down... just need to shake the other bugs out of the system. I'll build tonight, put up a beta-version here with various fixes to the new systems.
Tnx dev for always for always replying on members questions. Been itching to play this on android

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Tnx dev for always for always replying on members questions. Been itching to play this on android
Android compatibility test:
FILESUPLOAD
MEGA
NOPY
UPLOADHAVEN

Note that this *will* have scripting bugs; we're clearing them out on the PC, so they're definitely still here on Android. But it'll be useful in telling me if I managed to nail the memory optimization to get it working across most Android devices.

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Android compatibility test:
FILESUPLOAD
MEGA Mega
NOPY
UPLOADHAVEN

Note that this *will* have scripting bugs; we're clearing them out on the PC, so they're definitely still here on Android. But it'll be useful in telling me if I managed to nail the memory optimization to get it working across most Android devices.
Tried the android version u provided and there are some quest that couldnt be completed like ravens quest when u hv to meet her at her studio. I already met her in her studio but still it persist on on quest log. Was the quest on getting gabbys panties still in development. She said i need to get solder at resort from Karen? Andrea quest went smoothly for me. Overall ur game is awesome just need a little bit on polishing to make it really compatible for android

Reactions: 2taha.exo.34

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Tried the android version u provided and there are some quest that couldnt be completed like ravens quest when u hv to meet her at her studio. I already met her in her studio but still it persist on on quest log. Was the quest on getting gabbys panties still in development. She said i need to get solder at resort from Karen? Andrea quest went smoothly for me. Overall ur game is awesome just need a little bit on polishing to make it really compatible for android
Yeah, that's all scripting bugs; that was expected, it's the same for PC right now (it's deep in the middle of a bunch of things getting rewritten to expand the game, make dating and energy more meaningful, etc). This android build was specifically a compatibility test; I had to go through and rewrite how all the characters and rooms were loaded to make it fit better into memory :)

Scripting debugging is under-way; hopefully a new beta tomorrow or friday on Discord, then clean it all up for a public release next week.

Rodjrgr

Jul 26, 2018
im stuck here. the studio isn't this room? also every charecter i talk is just later or small talk
1614387493912.png

jdewilde

Mar 26, 2019
I have all the materials to fish but seem to be unable to talk to the girl by the dock, any quick way to fix this?
Sorry to bump this but is not being able to speak to her to continue fishing a bug or has that content simply not been added yet?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Sorry to bump this but is not being able to speak to her to continue fishing a bug or has that content simply not been added yet?
You should be able to continue fishing when she's not there. We're testing v 0.6.4 over in the , if you want to check it out... lots of new stuff in, but as a result there's a lot of bugs to squash :)

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Does anyone save it? Change the computer no save
If you're on steam it auto-saves.

One tip, we're testing the next release on Discord, which changes up a BUNCH of stuff. Old saves will still work, but it's definitely worth doing a clean playthrough to experience the game.

Reactions: sexypeanut
4.10 star(s) 113 Votes