Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Okay, touch wood we're doing another public release today. We've got some last stubborn bugs to close off, and then we push live here.

The game is also 1 month from Early Access on Steam now. If you haven't done so, *wishlisting* the game is hugely helpful; it lets Steam know the game has fans and is a 'real' game, which gives it a push when it goes live.

We'll continue to update it here for those of you who prefer the F95 path (and there's no Android on Steam anyway), but making enough on steam that we can help sustain the project would be huge for us.

Reactions: sexypeanut

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Nice. Please, don't forget to update the OP's download links with the newest version, once it's uploaded!

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So; here's the *release candidates*. If you want to kick the gears, this is the time... if nobody lets me know something terrible is happening, I'll promote it public release in 12 hrs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Win64:
MEGA
NOPY
UPLOADHAVEN

Android:

MEGA
NOPY
UPLOADHAVEN

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
(edit: dunno if it matters, but this was played on a win10 64bit)

Just to tell you guys that's better to start a new fresh game. I've tested loading an old save and...

1616191523451.png

1616191538373.png

My inventory was all over the place!

Also, this new quest bugged a lot: this line was supposed to be said by the MC, not Gabby. A bit later, when she tells you about candles, the characters don't move to the control tower and then you cannot proceed with the quest.
1616191548787.png

Last edited:

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Uh-oh... that happened even in a new game!!

1616191758229.png

Another new game bug: when I unlock the control tower path and visit the shack, clicking on the computer will jumpstart the new Gabby quest! I guess that wasn't supposed to happen, right?

Gabby's quest is still bugged on a fresh start. As soon as the characters should've been moved to the tower, they stay inside the control room and the interaction with Gabby became the usual one (Later and Talk (-10 energy))

Last edited:
Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Argh. There's a room called Items, which is supposed to be hidden. It's where we store the primitives for all the pickups. Someone left that visible...

Well, better to see it now than after I push it public :D

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
0.7.0b - Fixes the items overlapping:

Win64: - -
Android: - -

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
OSX: - - -
Linux: - - -

viST3iv

Apr 24, 2020
I started a new save and noticed a new quest "Clean your room". So I managed to start cleaning it and I started a minigame about picking up objects. I couldn't do it and now I'm stuck there, any way to trigger it again? I tried to quit but now my room is cleaned and I can't find those objects anymore, also the quest is not completed.

therantil

Mar 29, 2021
I'm stuck trying to get Gabby's panties. SHe's bent over in the radio room, but nothing happens when I click on her. THere's nothing else to do, unfortunately.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I started a new save and noticed a new quest "Clean your room". So I managed to start cleaning it and I started a minigame about picking up objects. I couldn't do it and now I'm stuck there, any way to trigger it again? I tried to quit but now my room is cleaned and I can't find those objects anymore, also the quest is not completed.
That's a new one. I'll see if we can repro on our side.

Reactions: viST3iv

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I'm stuck trying to get Gabby's panties. SHe's bent over in the radio room, but nothing happens when I click on her. THere's nothing else to do, unfortunately.
That one's fixed in the next beta; just waiting for some other fixes to go in before I build

Reactions: viST3iv

Doug Styles

Mar 30, 2021
Hi, dev here. Can you explain how you couldn't do the minigame and how did you try to quit?

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes