viST3iv

Apr 24, 2020
Hi, dev here. Can you explain how you couldn't do the minigame and how did you try to quit?
Yep. Basically when I saw the quest I went to my room and clicked on the mess on the floor. The minigame started and I tried to pick up stuff like usually, but I couldn't. They zoomed in and out when pressing them but they didn't "disappear".

I also couldn't quit or skip it, so I decided to save, quit and load again the whole game.

When I loaded that save, the screen was black, I could just click on the icons on the top right, so I decided to change my location and I went to the Lagoon. Now the room is clear, only the windows are broken. I can only sleep or check the drawer and the quest is still there. I'm still playing tho so it didn't affect the gameplay.

I managed to create a new save so if you need I have the save file of when I got stuck. Every time I load that save it's all black and I must change location to keep playing (like I did before).
From the menu of the save files I see the minigame interface, when I load it it's all black. If you need it I can give it, I just don't know how/where to find it ahah

EDIT: I noticed I'm not sitting on the bed anymore when I enter the room or after I slept.

Last edited:

Doug Styles

Mar 30, 2021
Yep. Basically when I saw the quest I went to my room and clicked on the mess on the floor. The minigame started and I tried to pick up stuff like usually, but I couldn't. They zoomed in and out when pressing them but they didn't "disappear".
The minigame there is a "pairs" game where you click pairs of items to clear them. We'll add a quick explanation to make it clearer what's happening in the minigame.

I also couldn't quit or skip it, so I decided to save, quit and load again the whole game.
Saving should be disabled during a minigame, so I'll take care of that as well.

viST3iv

Apr 24, 2020
Oh well I completely overlooked that, I'm playing the game for the 4th time so I did the minigame the way I knew ahah

You can probably add an hint button that plays a scene where the main character tries to understand how to collect the items, like a short dialogue where he's talking between him and its dumb mind ahah
That way it will look like part of the story and won't appear too much like a straight hint given by devs.

So, I guess there's no way to trigger that minigame and clear the quest right?

Jon Humbert

Jul 30, 2018
The game so far is nice, but I've encounter son many progress breaking bugs and the fixing them abusing the rewind and qload.
Right now im stuck, unable to give the magazine to gaby

Doug Styles

Mar 30, 2021
So, I guess there's no way to trigger that minigame and clear the quest right?
Yes. You would have to use a save file prior to the minigame.

The game so far is nice, but I've encounter son many progress breaking bugs and the fixing them abusing the rewind and qload.
Right now im stuck, unable to give the magazine to gaby
There's currently no way to give gabby the magazine. I'll put a "work in progress" in the quest name to signify that.
Can you give other instances of progress breaking bugs? It would really help since we're in the process of ironing those out.

Reactions: Jon Humbert

Jon Humbert

Jul 30, 2018
Can you give other instances of progress breaking bugs? It would really help since we're in the process of ironing those out.
Thanks for the answer, so when you meet andrea and after the lizard the conversation went straight to "building a hut" but being unable to use the forest path to recover the clothes, basically locking an important area. Gaby event on the control room-tower is really buggy. So the quest marks "check computer" for the rest of the game.
"MC Giving bananas to Karen" model and fishing may glitch and stay the whole time outside corresponding interactions.
Lastly idk if this depends on the main quest "look for survivors-repair the boat- send a signal" but so far I've only met Karen, Gaby, Maria, Raven, Reyne, Cath and Andrea, and seems that there is more girls

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Updated beta build, if anyone wants to kick the tires:

Win32: - -
Win64: - -
Android: - -

OSX: - -
(I accidentally named the archive for this 0.5.7 instead of 0.7.5, uploaded it, then decided life was too short to upload it again with a different filename)

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
After translating the message and agreeing to meet Andrea in the evening, I did yoga with her and then she showed up in the river during the day (as well as on shore):

pl.jpg

Clicking on her starts the conversation that should be happening in the evening.

ETA: She's still there at night after the event, clicking her does nothing

Last edited:
Reactions: Droid Productions

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
I am completely stuck. Not sure if this is where the update ends. Do I just grind points here?

pl2.jpg

There's nothing to do on the balcony in the morning. Raven is in her room and there's only Maria to chat with. Gabby has completely disappeared (only in her room in evenings).

Reactions: RayBar

zomkung

Sep 28, 2017

Win32: MEGA - -
Win64: MEGA - -
Android: MEGA - -

OSX: MEGA - -
(I accidentally named the archive for this 0.5.7 instead of 0.7.5, uploaded it, then decided life was too short to upload it again with a different filename)

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you have a plan to build a replay of scenes in the upcoming version? So I can check which scenes are missing either.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
*Stranded on an island with beautiful women*= Hell, yeah!!
*Stranded on an island with super models*= Hell, NO!!
*Stranded on an island with a Karen*="I have a question...for god...WHYYYYY?!

Anyway, the graphics and art style are nice and a game's pretty good.
Man, why is everyone do mean to the bartender? xD
Though he does come off as a pushover sometimes.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Sorry it's been a bit quiet; we've been busy :)

Now live on Early Access... we'll continue to update Discord and here, but it's there as an option if you hate Patreon and want to support the development!

Reactions: lockerxx

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Is the link in the op steam version? Or is it an old version?
Link in OP is quite old, hasn't been a formal public release for a while. The link over in Discord is 0.8.3, so the same as the Steam EA release.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes